traits you find attractive... that others find weird

Options

Replies

• CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Your sweaty post-gym rawness

You think you're most desirable when you're all dolled up and looking as elegant as a champagne flute. No.

It's at six o'clock on a weekday, when you're just back from the gym in an old gray tank top and a sports bra, devoid of makeup and perfume--when you are nothing but raw, glistening, briny womanness. "Ewww," you say, "I'm so gross!" We so beg to differ.

BEST. POST. EVER.

I agree 100%!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Women with pony tails sticking out of the back of their ball cap....
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

^-absolutely....
  • idealbody
    Options
    Your sweaty post-gym rawness

You think you're most desirable when you're all dolled up and looking as elegant as a champagne flute. No.

It's at six o'clock on a weekday, when you're just back from the gym in an old gray tank top and a sports bra, devoid of makeup and perfume--when you are nothing but raw, glistening, briny womanness. "Ewww," you say, "I'm so gross!" We so beg to differ.

BEST. POST. EVER.

I agree 100%!

blah, dude - I disagree .. I'd skip the sweat gym, old shirt stuff part balooney.. Who's we?
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Clean man smell is swoon-worthy.

Isn't it?! :love:
  • MichaelAlexis
    Options
    I am a blacksmith on World Of Warcraft does that count...? I lke girls with gold caps in there teeth thats sexy
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I think it's sexy when a man clenches his jaw and you can see the muscle. Same goes with seeing the muscle in his forearm when he's using his hand/arm.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I like my men tall dark and handsome no exceptions unless he's amazing. But I typically like nerdier type guys. Being highly intelligent to me is incredibly sexy. I also love the neck of man. Full lips and nice hands but I am not sure that is weird. A man that knows how to dress. Who is confident enough with himself to discuss his emotions and who knows how to dance. Thats the perfect man for me right there.
  • messyinthekitchen
    Options
    I am a blacksmith on World Of Warcraft does that count...? I lke girls with gold caps in there teeth thats sexy

I love me some WOW.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options

Yeah, I like the women wearing ball caps as well.
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I like my men tall dark and handsome no exceptions unless he's amazing. But I typically like nerdier type guys. Being highly intelligent to me is incredibly sexy. I also love the neck of man. Full lips and nice hands but I am not sure that is weird. A man that knows how to dress. Who is confident enough with himself to discuss his emotions and who knows how to dance. Thats the perfect man for me right there.

So basically.... you're not quite sure what you like in a man then. :tongue:
  • sugarnspice0613
    sugarnspice0613 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    A man's hands. Long, tan, elegant fingers with manicured nails...makes me scream "touch me!"
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I know this will sound crazy but I like my man a little ....how do I say meatier not thin... and I love love love a man that can make me laugh annd smile when nothing at all is being said !
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    A woman's calves. Like from the back of the knee down to the ankles. Odd I know.
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I love nerdlings, brains are beautiful! Tall, slim, pale with dark hair is nice too! (I'm married to a nerd...he's tall, pale, slimming down but has light brown hair....3 outta 4 ain't bad:)
  • messyinthekitchen
    Options

So basically.... you're not quite sure what you like in a man then. :tongue:

I know exactly the man I like. It's never changed.
  • SKHaz1
    SKHaz1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I like a guy with big eyebrows and a big nose.

I always thought Adrien Brody was attractive. My friends thought I was crazy! haha
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    A woman that can talk astronomy AND NFL football. Is that too much to ask??

(astronomy, not astrology,the horoscope bull****)

Looks unimportant but long hair is good :-)
  • Dawna954
    Dawna954 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I love sweat. A guy who is working hard and sweat is dripping off of him......yowwza!
    Is it getting hot in here?????? Bahahahaha
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    A woman that can talk astronomy AND NFL football. Is that too much to ask??

(astronomy, not astrology,the horoscope bull****)

Looks unimportant but long hair is good :-)

shoot........looking for wig !