Good foods to help you feel full on 1200 calories a day?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• westnancy
    westnancy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What does "bump" mean? duh?....lol
  • westnancy
    westnancy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is good advice!
  • ThinMissEmma
    Options
    I upped my calories to my BMR, which is around 1,400-1,500. 1,200 was just WAYY to low. But, I eat LOTS of veggies. And fat free yogurts, hardboiled eggs, chicken breasts, fruits also help keep me w/in my limit. I try to cut out any carbs, caloric beverages, condiments whenever possible
  • mom2lakenjj
    Options
    BUMP FOR LATER!!!!!!!!!
  • Wendyerickson
    Wendyerickson Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting...I too am on the 1200 and want to mix up my meals a little :)
  • MammaC66
    MammaC66 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    My two favorite snacks right now are almonds (I eat 16 almonds -100 calories) and hard boiled eggs. I eat the whole egg. I don't understand people eating only the white. All the good nutrients are in the yolk.
  • squashroll
    squashroll Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Homemade dry beans. Soak and rinse twice (according to the California bean board) to supposedly reduce the gas causing oligosaccharides. Its very easy. http://www.calbeans.org/cooking-101/
    I've found that a 1 to 1.5 cups really satiates and you won't be hungry 2 hours later.
    I vary the beans and the stuff I mix it with, mainly different kind of salsas along with a few crackers or corn chips for texture.
    The best time to eat a meal like this is for dinner. OR if you eat it for lunch down some Beano with it, unless you work alone :)
    This has really helped me dump some weight.