The Preggo Platform

Options
So...a new pregnancy thread for all those expecting out there! For anyone who's new...I'm pregnant for the first time, due September 8th. SO...15 weeks along today!:bigsmile: Would love to have others join in!

Tam...hope you find this!

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    So...a new pregnancy thread for all those expecting out there! For anyone who's new...I'm pregnant for the first time, due September 8th. SO...15 weeks along today!:bigsmile: Would love to have others join in!

Tam...hope you find this!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am here!! :flowerforyou:

I am pregnant with my 2nd baby. I will be 15 weeks on Friday.

My due date is September 11th but have already been told by my doc (since I had a c-section last time and only got to 3cm dilated after 12 hours of induction) that it would be another c-section at 39 weeks. SOOO, will most likely be September 3rd or 4th! :wink:

Come on you preggos!! :glasses: :flowerforyou:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Congrats :flowerforyou:

Enjoy these special 9 months. A real lifetime wonderful experience. :flowerforyou:
  • elli
    elli Posts: 593
    Options
    congratulations all you beautiful pregnant women! I'm a labor doula and self proclaimed birth junkie. I LOVE pg, labor and deliver, babies the whole thing! Happy pregnancies! :heart: elli
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS LADIES,BABIES ARE ALWAYS A WONDERFUL CELEBRATION!!!!
    :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker:

-BRE

105361.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Congrats Ladies!

I'm hoping to join you soon... DH and I have been TTC for 17 months ~ I'm hoping with the weight I've been loosing will be enough to make a difference! :blushing:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! Tasha...we hope to see you here soon! **fingers crossed for ya!**

Tam...how was your weekend?

I was home sick yesterday with a migraine. BLAH! But feeling much better today and back at work!

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! Tasha...we hope to see you here soon! **fingers crossed for ya!**

Tam...how was your weekend?

I was home sick yesterday with a migraine. BLAH! But feeling much better today and back at work!

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!!
    Hey Kristen! I am sorry you had a migraine! Weird, I fought one off all day yesterday. I managed to keep it from getting too bad but it was there at the "ready" all day. Strange! Hope you feel better today!

I had a nice weekend, thanks! I worked on Saturday and then went to a movie Sat night with a friend. Had a good workout on Sunday and then we went to a birthday party for my friends two daughters. It was good! :flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I want a baby :grumble:

congrats to all you lovelies, take good care of the little ones!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Thanks Kerrilucko! Do you think you will be joining us after your wedding?! :wink: :happy:

Tam...that is weird! Glad it didn't get too bad for you! Mine was horrid!:grumble: But gone now so I'm fine! Sounds like you had a good weekend! I'm ready for another weekend...already! Ah...well I better get started on some work for today! Have a good morning!
  • mjj79
    mjj79 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Congrats ladies! I just finished (10 weeks ago :wink: ) what i believe will be my last pregnancy. It was twins so now we have 5 and are not planning on more, which makes me kind of sad. Enjoy it! Hoping for healthy and happy pregnancies and babies!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Good Morning all!!

It was a rough night! My son was sick last week with a head cold. I took him to the pediatrician yesterday and they prescribed antibiotics (he's never been on them before), because he had crust coming out his eye. She said he most likely has a sinus issue and the antibiotics will take care of it but if the eyes didn't clear up, to call and she would prescribe eye drops.

Things were OK, and then around 7pm, he threw up all over the place out of nowhere. He then threw up two more times until around Midnight. And then he had a hard time sleeping. He would fall asleep for 20 minutes and then wake up crying in misery and unable to get comfortable. I don't know if he felt sick or his stomach hurt or what...but that went on until about 3:30. Then we both cat napped until 8:00. UGH!!

I am waiting to hear back from the pediatrician if I should continue with the antibiotics today. I held off on the evening dose last night per what the on call nurse said.

Oh, and now I'm sick! LOL! (sore throat and fuzzy headed, chills, etc.)

I think we are hibernating hermits today!! :yawn: :sick: :ohwell:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Awe Tam :flowerforyou: **hugs** I'm sorry you and your little one are both sick! Not fun at all! I'm starting to not feel so great myself...although it's just a bit of a headache again and a little bit of nausea. Nothing I can't cope with. Too much to do at work today.

mjj79...Thanks! And congrats! WOW...twins! You must have your hands full! How exciting!

Well...back to some stuff! I'll BBL!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Awe Tam :flowerforyou: **hugs** I'm sorry you and your little one are both sick! Not fun at all! I'm starting to not feel so great myself...although it's just a bit of a headache again and a little bit of nausea. Nothing I can't cope with. Too much to do at work today.

mjj79...Thanks! And congrats! WOW...twins! You must have your hands full! How exciting!

Well...back to some stuff! I'll BBL!
    Kristen, I hope you feel better tomorrow! That has to stink!! :frown:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Morning! I am feeling better today! A have a meeting this morning...then lots of work for today! AND...I announced on facebook last night that I'm preggo! So many responses already! Kinda fun!!! ANYways...I hope you are having a good morning and feeling better. How's the little guy? Doing better I hope!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hey Kristen, good to hear you are feeling better. Both J.T. and I got a lot of rest last night which will do wonders for both of us. He seems to be almost past everything. My fever broke last night but I have this bad sore throat, etc. Ugh! And as YOU know, we are limited in what we can take for it.

Oh well, I'll be OK!! :wink:

Talk to you later!!! :happy:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Tam...glad you are both doing better! Sore throat is no fun, but no fever is good! And I can totally relate to the frustrations of not being able to take much of anything. There is only so much that Tylenol can do! ANYways...I'm happy you're better!:flowerforyou:

Back to some work...I'll BBL!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    16 weeks pregnant tomorrow!
    39610_1525.jpg
  • kistinbee
    Options
    YAY!!!! Tam...you look FANTASTIC!!! Such a little bump! I LOVE it!!!

Look how big I was at 14 weeks...but I haven't really changed much since then. Just a little bigger. I need to take some more pictures.
    Belly14weeks.jpg
  • kistinbee
    Options
    I finally uploaded!!! Here's my first ultrasound at 8 weeks, 6 days!!

BabyCarpenter.jpg