The Preggo Platform

Options

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Yay! And the countdown to the 5th begins! I've been counting down the days to my ultrasound forever! It's a week from today now...hope that comes quick!

Yes Tam...I'm excited to hear how your hubby liked his birthday!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!

Cris, sorry about the morning sickness! Weeks 6-9 were the worst for me too! Not sure what that is!

Kris, glad you had such a great night!! Sounds wonderful!

Pete enjoyed his birthday!! He actually said it was fun and appreciated the efforts I made to give him a nice birthday despite the limitations! haha.

I went and took care of everything today and have my car back!! :laugh: :laugh:

I am SUPER exhausted today!! The last couple of days have been rough. This baby must be going through a growth spurt because I woke up with that heavy eyes, super tired feeling. How does that happen?? :grumble:
  • Chuffmn
    Chuffmn Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Sounds like that baby is sucking up all the energy your body needs to function. Hope he shares better with his brother lol! Kids... :laugh:

I think I NEED an ice cream cone today. It just seems like it would make me feel worlds better. I have eaten so much Easter candy lately though :ohwell: I am normally so good. This little nugget has really messed with my self control. I am so hitting the gym tonight!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    SO...yesterday after lunch I thought I felt the baby actually kick me (is it too early?) but I didn't know for sure. But again today it happened, late this morning. Like a slight tapping on my lower belly from the inside. It happened 5 times! What a thrill!!!! I don't know what else it could be, so I have to say I'm pretty sure my little one is actually getting big enough to kick me!:laugh: I LOVE it!!!! Tam...are you feeling this yet?

Cris...go for the ice cream...it makes EVERYTHING better!:happy:
  • Chuffmn
    Options
    How exciting!!!!!!! Seems like 10 inches would certainly be big enough to give a good kick you could feel. Oh, I'm so jealous and happy for you!!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Thanks!:happy: I'm pretty stoked!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    SO...yesterday after lunch I thought I felt the baby actually kick me (is it too early?) but I didn't know for sure. But again today it happened, late this morning. Like a slight tapping on my lower belly from the inside. It happened 5 times! What a thrill!!!! I don't know what else it could be, so I have to say I'm pretty sure my little one is actually getting big enough to kick me!:laugh: I LOVE it!!!! Tam...are you feeling this yet?

Cris...go for the ice cream...it makes EVERYTHING better!:happy:
    Oh heck yes! I've been feeling it for 2 or 3 weeks now..though 2nd pregnancies, you often can...partly because you know how it feels..even very early on.

And yes, now is when they start to get super noticeable even for first time moms! Happens a lot soon after eating or drinking something too because they've gotten fed too!! :wink:

Great feeling, isn't it??? Just wait til they kick your bladder though!! :grumble: :laugh:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Good morning and Happy Friday!:drinker: Too bad I have a meeting ALL afternoon today! :grumble: And it's supposed to get up to 87 today! Oh well.

Yes Tam...I LOVE the feeling of my little one in there! It's WONDERFUL!

So...how are both you lovely ladies this morning?
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hi K. Had a nice day so far!

I've been feeling really good in this pregnancy for the most part. And just enjoying how different it is from my last one when I was so overweight! I barely even have any photos of myself pregnant with J.T., which makes me really sad. I just hated how I looked so bad. :frown:

I went down to meet my friend and her two sons (1and 3) for lunch. That was nice!! The weather is slowly warming up here and today is beautiful! I think it's supposed to be nice all weekend too!! I HOPE! I don't have to work tomorrow! :drinker:

If you get out of your meeting, have a great weekend!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tam
  • Chuffmn
    Options
    Kristin I just saw your pics; love them!! Do not know what has changed for me to view them now but I am sure happy I can. You look so cute!!

I already have a bump. Weird!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Happy Monday morning gals! Well...this baby is kicking and moving like crazy these days, and I LOVE it! Been stocking up on diapers (using any coupons before they expire) and bought an adorable baby blanket this weekend! AND I have my ultrasound this Thursday...I can't wait!:bigsmile:

So...how are you girls this morning?

P.S. Cris...glad you can see the pics now!:smile:
  • Chuffmn
    Options
    Good Morning!!!

I was slammed at work last week and am hoping for a less stressful week this week as I am exhausted!!! I could have slept all weekend but hubby had to work so I was in charge of entertaining my 9 year old step son. He is a really good boy but so full of energy! I wish I could just steal an ounce of it from him!

I could sleep at my desk right now but at least I do not feel sick at the moment. I keep reminding myself that these symptoms are great (even though they do not feel great) and pep myself up to be happy pregnant girl instead of tired, hormonal, sick pregnant girl :wink: :laugh:

I really do love this though and cannot wait for May 5 so I can have some assurance all is well.

Kristin - will you be uploading your ultrasound? I would love to see your little bean! How exciting!!!!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Yep...I will upload the ultrasound pictures, but it may take a while as I don't have my scanner hooked up currently. So...I might have to wait until I get over to my parents to use theirs. So...may not be for a while.
  • Chuffmn
    Options
    When did you girls start showing? I am thinking if I already have a bump at 6 weeks I will be showing to the world by 10 weeks. I feel like everyone at the gym is wondering why I am there 5 days a week yet my stomach keeps getting bigger lol!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Well...the first photo I took was at 14 weeks when I really thought I had a baby bump. But I know I had one before then, just not as obvious to other people yet. But by 14 weeks, my jeans were getting tight and by 15 weeks I was in maternity pants! Crazy how quick things went once they got started!

Tam...how are you?:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hi guys! I was busy today, getting some things done. Was in a cooking kind of mood! :wink:

Hey Cris! It is exciting when you go to the first prenatal visit. Get your official due date, etc. Fun stuff!!

And Kris, I can't wait to see your ultrasound pics! This is the fun stuff as well as feeling the movement. This guy is an active little fella!! :laugh: I remember how it was to feel it for the first time, with my first pregnancy.

Enjoy every second girls!! Before you know it, the baby will be here and then before you know it again, the baby will be 6 months old! It is truly crazy how time flies. So, even with the discomfort and gross stuff that comes along with pregnancy, just enjoy it!! :)

I felt like I was showing at 7 weeks! LOL! I thought I would pop a lot sooner since this is my 2nd, but it's only been the last 3 weeks or so that people say it is really noticeable. Also depends on what I'm wearing.

Sorry I didn't check in earlier! :) Hope you guys sleep well!:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Here is something I posted the other day. You can tell me when you think I really started showing.

I guess Week 16 the bump came out more!! lol

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/50347-success-in-pregnancy-progression-pics
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Morning gals!

Tam...looking good!

Cris...how ya feeling?
  • Chuffmn
    Options
    Hi there girls!!

I am feeling good today :). Busy day at work.

I took a pic of my 6 week bump so I will have to down load that tonight. Pretty close to Tami's 7 week pic. I cannot wait to look prego instead of chubby!!

How are you 2 doing?
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Hey there Cris! I am well today, thanks for asking! Been busy at work also, so not too much time to chat! I'm excited to see your picture though!:flowerforyou: