The Preggo Platform

Options

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Hey gals! Busy Busy today! I was home yesterday and half of Wednesday due to migraine headaches...blah! But feeling better today. I'm excited to go register for baby shower stuff tomorrow with my mom and sister! YAY! ANYways...back to some work! Probably won't be back on until Monday. Have a FABULOUS weekend girls!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Hey girls! Man...it's quite here! Hope you two are well. I leave for Lake of the Ozarks on Thursday, so I'm WAY busy at work getting myself up to speed! Sorry for the lack of posting. Take care and we'll chat soon!:flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Just trying something...

it didn't work....nevermind.:grumble:

Have a good day!:flowerforyou:
  • Chuffmn
    Chuffmn Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi Girls!!

I have been swamped too! Had my follow-up ultrasound today and all is well!!:drinker:

K - have fun at Lake of the Ozarks; I am super jealous!!

We will be camping for the long weekend too so I am hoping for great weather for the both of us!!

Hope you two are doing good!

-C
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Good Morning ladies!!

Hope you are both feeling well.

Cris, so happy to hear the follow up u/s went well!:flowerforyou:

Kris, I am jealous too! Have a blast!

We aren't really going anywhere for the weekend. Might just hang with friends.

:heart:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Hi girls! Seems like it's been FOREVER since we talked! Hope you had a nice long weekend! Mine was great! The lake was wonderful! I did get quite sunburnt! I blame it on the pregnancy succeptibility! But it was good! Went by too fast!

Well...busy at work! Hope you are both having a good day!:flowerforyou:
  • Chuffmn
    Options
    Hello!!!

Glad to hear your weekend was fun K! Burnt is better than white if you ask me; at least there is a chance it will turn into tan! I am WHITE!!

We ended up camping one night and it was really great. Just me the hubby and the dog. So quiet and so nice to have some alone time. I actually had enough energy to have fun too which is a mini miracle with how exhausted I have been. Being pregnant feels like having the flue most days lol!

I am 10 weeks now and counting down to 12! I can't wait to tell everyone; it feels like I have waited a year!!

Have a great day!!!

-Cris
  • kistinbee
    Options
    YAY Cris! 10 weeks already! Woohoo!!!!!:drinker: Only 2 more weeks of waiting...how exciting!!! Glad you had fun camping!

Tam...how are you??
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hey guys!!

I am doing well. I wore myself out this weekend though. I worked all day Saturday and then on Sunday took the train into Manhattan and did a walking tour of the Lower East Side, Chinatown, Little Italy, etc...and then later that day went to a bbq. And yesterday, I got up and went to the gym and worked out well and then we took my son to the park for a picnic and play...

Today, I am.........TUCKERED OUT!!!! :yawn: I have my OB appointment at 4:00. I am dreading getting in the car to drive to that. :ohwell: At least I can hear the heartbeat! :love:

Sounds like you guys had a great weekend!!

Now K, to get through Summer!!! Home stretch here!! :laugh: :laugh:

And yes Cris.....first trimester is TOUGH when it comes to fatigue! I call it "mind numbing fatigue!" :tongue:

Ciao 4 now guys! :flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Wow! Busy weekend Tam! Hope your appointment goes well today! I have mine on Thursday! (We are SO in sync!!!:laugh: ) Yes...home stretch is here! WE CAN DO IT!!!:drinker: Is it sad that I already want to turn my AC on?!? :laugh: I'm holding off though!

ANYways...back to some work!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Wow! Busy weekend Tam! Hope your appointment goes well today! I have mine on Thursday! (We are SO in sync!!!:laugh: ) Yes...home stretch is here! WE CAN DO IT!!!:drinker: Is it sad that I already want to turn my AC on?!? :laugh: I'm holding off though!

ANYways...back to some work!
    Yes, was definitely busy!! TOO busy, I think. Having a hard time getting any energy back!

Yes, we are in sync! Too funny!! At least we are together in this!! :laugh: Throughout the Summer! :grumble:

And YES A/C is a preggo's friend! :tongue: :wink: We have extra insulation!!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Morning gals! How are we doing today?
  • Chuffmn
    Options
    Good Morning!

I had a run in with a full length mirror last nigh so today I feel fat and more fat lol!

Other than that I am happy :ohwell:

How are you girls?

Everything good at your appt Tami?

When are you girls having baby showers?
  • kistinbee
    Options
    I know the fat feeling Cris, trust me! I am doing well. Just tired today. And busy at work once again. I am starting to try and figure out day care since I have three months left! CRAZY! I want to use an in-home provider and have found one lady who sounds WONDERFUL. I am going to call her this afternoon to see when I can sit down with her.

My shower is set for August 1st. My mom, sister, and mother-in-law are planning it. I can't wait!

Well...back to some work. TTYL!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Good Afternoon! :happy:

Appointment went well...heard the heartbeat...that was great as always. My uterus is measuring "perfect".

Yes, I think you feel worse early on because you aren't really showing a ton but your clothes start to feel tighter and you feel bloated, etc. I think it's better when you really start to show because then you know what it is and there is no hiding it anymore!! :laugh:

I don't know if I'll have another shower. I haven't heard anything..but there isn't always a shower for 2nd pregnancies! :ohwell: Some call them "Sprinkle showers" where you update a few things or everyone just brings stuff to stock you up on since you have most everything already. Not sure. We will see!!! :tongue:

Ciao 4 now babes!!:flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Hey gals! Just busy at work today. Have my appointment this afternoon!

Hope you are having a good day!:flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Morning ladies! How are you doing this wonderful Friday!

My appointment yesterday went well. Baby's HR is 153. And she measured my belly (whatever it is exactly, the uterus I think?) at 28 inches (which she said was great!) I got my glucose drink for next time which is scheduled for June 19th. Then I go every two weeks...CRAZY!

Tam...when is your next appointment? I'm guessing the 16th!:laugh:

Cris...how are things going inside your belly? Hope all is well!

Have a great morning ladies!!!:flowerforyou:
  • moniike1
    moniike1 Posts: 20
    Options
    WOW I just found out that i am expecting!! 5weeks WOW i feel like i have a lot to do and this will be number 3 for me!!!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    WOW I just found out that i am expecting!! 5weeks WOW i feel like i have a lot to do and this will be number 3 for me!!!

YAY! Congratulations!!!! Number 3...how exciting! Would you like to join our little support group here? Tell us a little about yourself!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Morning ladies! How are you doing this wonderful Friday!

My appointment yesterday went well. Baby's HR is 153. And she measured my belly (whatever it is exactly, the uterus I think?) at 28 inches (which she said was great!) I got my glucose drink for next time which is scheduled for June 19th. Then I go every two weeks...CRAZY!

Tam...when is your next appointment? I'm guessing the 16th!:laugh:

Cris...how are things going inside your belly? Hope all is well!

Have a great morning ladies!!!:flowerforyou:
    Hey K, nope it's the 24th!! :laugh: They will probably give me my c-section date then too!!

Yep, got the paperwork to do the glucose test, which I will do at Quest a week before I go back.

Glad to hear everything went well K!!!! :drinker: :drinker: