The Preggo Platform

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    WOW I just found out that i am expecting!! 5weeks WOW i feel like i have a lot to do and this will be number 3 for me!!!
    Wow! Congrats and welcome to the preggo's!!! :wink: :laugh:
  • Chuffmn
    Chuffmn Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi Girls!!

Glad to hear you are both doing well and have perfectly measured uterus's lol!! I don't know why I find that so funny; just immature like that I guess :laugh:

I am fabulous! Showing a bit now which is fun and all of a sudden my hubby will do anything I want so I think the belly has magical powers! lol!

Welcome Moniike1 and congrats!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Showing a bit now which is fun and all of a sudden my hubby will do anything I want so I think the belly has magical powers! lol!

Ha Ha!! I love the belly powers! I say ice cream, and the hub goes a running! LOVE it!:laugh:

Glad you are both doing well.

So Tam...the 24th. Then you're going every two weeks also, right? If so, we will always be about a week off from now on. :sad: Oh well. :laugh: I can't wait to find out your C-date!

Well...need to finish a little work, then heading home for the weekend! Have a good one girls, and I'll be back Monday!:flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Good morning ladies and happy Monday! Hope you have a FABULOUS morning! :flowerforyou: Off to some work!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Where are my girls!?!:sad:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Good Afternoon!! Sorry! Just been very tired!

Had to take my son to the ER on Saturday night. He came down with a sudden high fever. Was fine all day and then suddenly had a 103.7 fever. I don't normally rush to the ER but the on-call said we should. Got there at 8 and weren't let into the ER until after 1:00 AM. Saw a doc around 2-ish...and were told it was a virus!

I guess it's some weird virus with a sudden onset of high fever and no other symptoms and only lasts 24 hours! My son was pretty much back to normal (if not tired) by mid-Sunday. I have been calling it the "Freak the mom's out virus!" :laugh:

Anyway, got home around 3 am after all that. I have sort of been recovering since then! Takes a lot out of you!!

How have you been??? I am starting to feel more tired again and also my stomach fills up a lot faster??? :laugh: :laugh:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Hey Tam! OMG...so sorry to hear about your son! That's horrible! Glad he's better now. How scary!

I've been feeling pretty good. I have been frustrated though because I think I've already gained too much weight. It's crazy. I wasn't really worrying about it too much, but now I'm kind of mad at myself. I think I've already gained 20 pounds (although like I've said before, I'm not quite sure where I was before being pregnant as I was focusing then on inches rather than pounds). And I am SO tired by the time I get home from work that I have no motivation to even go for a walk. It's pathetic! I can't wait until I can get back to the gym! My husband already promises to watch the baby so I can get back into some sort of routine after we have him/her.

The only other thing I can complain about is the heartburn! It's HORRIBLE! But I am dealing...keeping a stash of TUMS on me at all times. :laugh:
  • Chuffmn
    Options
    Hi Girls!!

Just checking in to make sure you are both doing OK.

I am really good just a little too busy at work :ohwell:

Had a weird spell of really itchy legs today but other than that I am doing well. My first OB appt is Friday so I am pretty excited!

Let me know how your doing!!

-C
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Doing well Cris! Glad to hear you are well also! Can't wait to hear how things go at your appointment tomorrow! Good luck!

Tam...good morning!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hey guys! Hope everyone is well!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

26 weeks today! WOO!! This pregnancy is moving pretty fast, I have to say!!

Have a great weekend!! :happy:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Morning gals! Another Monday!

This weekend was good. Went on a walk Friday which was really nice. Rained all day Saturday and most of Sunday so I got a lot of stuff done inside. Oh...and my husband and I went looking at cars on Saturday. We are planning on getting a Tahoe, just looking for one in the price range we want. I can't wait! I've had a little 2-door Cavalier since high school. It will be nice to have something bigger!

How are you doing this morning? Did you have a good weekend?
  • moniike1
    moniike1 Posts: 20
    Options
    hey you guys things are going good i cannot believe that friday will be 7 weeks!! I have two boys already!! i am a little scaried to think of having a girl! I know boys! But, alas God knows what he is doing!(he,he). I have hypothyroidism and am concerned because my thyroid was way low didn't know that prenatal vitamins would block my synthroid hormone that i take daily! Hopefully, the baby is okay. my ob called and wants to do the diab. test when i go back to the dr on july 1st. I was a little high when thay took my blood initially! 112 supposed to be no higher than 99. Just precautionary doc thinks that it is prob. my diet!!!!! I am sure he is right! I have eat waaaay too much sweets. Since i found out that i am pr i am trying to do better!! I miss white bread soo bad! Anyway, i am struggling with food! I am at the ballpark (games or prac) Both my boys made the allstar team! i need to figure something out i can't keep eating all the fried crap at the ballparks! any ideas??
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Hi girls! Sorry I've been MIA! These past few days have been CRAZY! We're buying a new car and have been back and forth with the dealers...we still have to go back to sign the final papers and all that good stuff! Now I'm crazy busy at work! SHEESH! ANYways...how are you ladies doing?
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hello guys!! I am well! Hope you all are!! :)

We are going away tomorrow to PA. Dropping my son off at MIL's and then going to Gettysburg..to explore, etc. Should be nice!! First time hubby and I have had a couple days to ourselves since our son was born! And now with son #2 on the way, we REALLY need to take advantage!! :wink:

27 weeks tomorrow! :happy:
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    Just joining in!!!

I'm 9 weeks pregnant. :smile: My due date is January 11!!!

Best wishes to all! :flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    WELCOME TIFF!!!! Nice to have you! Congratulations! And 9 weeks! How exciting! How are you feeling? Is this your first?

Tam...sounds like you have a nice weekend planned! Yes...better enjoy it now before there are TWO little ones!:bigsmile:

Cris...how are you friend?

Moniike...glad you are doing well with number THREE on the way!

Off to some work...gonna be crazy today so may not get a chance to post again until Monday! If not, have a good weekend!:flowerforyou:
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!

This will be our second. My son Oliver will be 4 this August.

I'm feeling pretty good for the most part. More tired and hungrier than usual!!
    But overall.. I'm good thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • Chuffmn
    Options
    Good Morning!!!

I was working at the office all this week so no time for chatting up until now.

I am great! My appt last Friday was really good and I have more ultrasound pics now and the little bean looks more like a baby. Still really tired and pretty nauseau most days but that is just my life now :ohwell: Have become as used to it as one can!!

So K, did you end up with a Tahoe? They are great vehicles! and one of my all time favorites! You can take the dogs and the baby out and still have lots of room for gear which is nice.

Tami - have a great time w/ your hubby! Sounds like a fantastic and romantic vaca!!

Welcome Tiff! You and I are much closer together as I am 12.5 weeks. These other two girls have us beat by a long stretch!!!

I wish you all cheerful & relaxing weekends!!

-C
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Yep...getting an 05 White Tahoe LT with DVD player, Sunroof, 6 disc CD player...the works! I LOVE it! And we got a GREAT deal on it! Only 37,000 miles so it should last for a LONG time! YAY! Gotta run...but Cris...I want to see those U/S pictures!!!!

Have a FABULOUS day ladies!:flowerforyou:
  • vipersgirl28
    Options
    Hi, hope you don't mind me joining you. I am 16 weeks pregnant, due Nov 30th. I do a little bit of the exercise bike and some arm weight exercises (I need to get rid of my flabby marshmellow triceps)