The Preggo Platform

Options

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good noonish-hour! I am just checking in quick. Lots of work to do and I'm leaving early to head to my appointment!:bigsmile: Yay! I'll let you know how it goes! Have a good afternoon!:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    OMG...you don't look 35 at ALL! WOW! I figured you were closer to my age. Guess I never really checked!:laugh: But yes...at 18 weeks is great! Will you have another u/s then? Or is this the only one for you?
    Thanks!! I like hearing that!! lol!

And I don't know. They will probably do more u/s after this one. I think it's just precaution when you are in your *gasp* Mid-30's!! lol!

I can't wait for this one!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Good noonish-hour! I am just checking in quick. Lots of work to do and I'm leaving early to head to my appointment!:bigsmile: Yay! I'll let you know how it goes! Have a good afternoon!:flowerforyou:
    Can't wait to hear how everything is!!! :happy: :drinker:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    SO...the appointment went wonderful!:bigsmile: Blood pressure is good and baby's heartbeat is perfect! :bigsmile: I went last night and bought my baby book to start recording things in. AND I bought my first thing for my little peanut...a little froggie rattle! And I'm buying the crib bedding this weekend (my grandma's giving me the money). I'm SO excited! Here's a picture of it! Hopefully you can see it...it's little froggies!

FroggyTalesCribBedding.jpg

Tam...how are you today? I hope your appointment goes well!:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    How wonderful Kristin!! Glad to hear everything is great!

And the Frog bedding is adorable!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I had serious preggo brain...and thought my appointment was today. I kept thinking "The 3rd at 8:45", but it's actually Wed, the 8th at 8:50!!!! HAHAHAHA!! Good thing I double checked the card before I actually drove there! :blushing:

But, it's 10 days until the big u/s!! WOOOO!!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: Too funny! Oh well...the 8th isn't too far away! :laugh: :laugh: Well...I guess just have a good Friday then! :bigsmile:

And the picture actually doesn't do the bedding justice. It's WAY cuter in person!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Happy Monday!! :flowerforyou:

In the 18th week! WOO!! ALMOST half-way through!! :drinker:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    WOOOHOOO!!! Me too! Me too!! I will be a full 18 weeks tomorrow! And then starting on the 19th! My next ultrasound will be right around 21 weeks...April 30th! I can't wait!

Tam...LOVE the new picture! You look great! Still so tiny, but you can definetely see that baby bump! I do have more recent pictures of myself, but haven't uploaded them to my computer yet. Maybe tonight...or tomorrow. But soon I'll get them up!

Have a good morning!
  • MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am happy for you ladies. Babies are always a blessing. I just had my 4th baby 5 months ago. And he is such a great addition to our family. Now my house is crazy with a 13 year old daughter, 5 year old son, 22 month old son and a 5 month old but I would not change it for anything in the world. But don't laugh I had to cut my tubes because if it was completely up to my husband we would have 10 kids running around the house. He really lives for fatherhood. LOL. But I am very happy for everyone. Really guys enjoy every day of it because it goes by so fast it just seems like yesterday I was holding my daughter in my arms and now she is going to school dances.
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Thanks MyKids! :flowerforyou: I can't wait to be a mommy! And it sounds like you have a wonderful family! I know it goes fast...my neice will be 6 weeks old next week and it has flown by! She's SO big...growing out of those newborn clothes already! I plan on cherishing every second with my baby! And my husband is too!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Good morning!!!!:happy:

Feeling great today. Got a good workout in...the endorphins are pumping!!!

K, how are you???:flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    I'm good Tam! Thanks for asking!:flowerforyou: Little bit of a headache starting, so we'll see how that goes. But other than that, great! So...it's tomorrow you have your appointment, right?
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Yep, and they called to remind me so this time I KNOW it's tomorrow!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Will let you know how everything is!!! :wink:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    YAY! I can't wait to hear how it goes!!:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Well, everything was great!! Just the 4 month check. I'll enjoy the once a month thing for the next 10 weeks and then it will go to twice a month at 28 weeks! haha

And we get to do the gestational diabetes test between 24 and 28 weeks!! Oh, the fun!! That stuff you have to drink is GROSS!!!:sick:

How are you K?
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Yay! Glad everything went well, Tam!:drinker: SO...that gestational diabetes test...is that routine? My doc didn't mention that.

I'm doing well this morning. Been busy at work, and now enjoying some lunch before getting back to business! :tongue: But feeling good! YAY!:happy:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Yay! Glad everything went well, Tam!:drinker: SO...that gestational diabetes test...is that routine? My doc didn't mention that.

I'm doing well this morning. Been busy at work, and now enjoying some lunch before getting back to business! :tongue: But feeling good! YAY!:happy:
    Happy to hear you're doing well!!

And I think the gestational diabetes test is routine. At least around here. They may give you the paperwork at your next appointment. Last time, I just went to Quest Diagnostics (where I do my blood work) and they had me drink this gross orange stuff. Tastes like really flat, and SUPER sweet Hi-C or something. They test your blood before and then after. If you fail that test, they do a 3 hour one!! But even that can sometimes come back with a negative for gestational diabetes. My friend failed the hour long one and had to do the 3 hour test but was fine.
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Sounds fun! :wink: Well, we'll see what my doc says. Who knows?

YAY for good days! :drinker: I think it's great that we're both feeling well!:bigsmile:

Have a good evening!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!

Hope you are well today, Tam!:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!

Hope you are well today, Tam!:flowerforyou:
    You too!! Happy GOOD Friday! :flowerforyou: