The Preggo Platform

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I finally uploaded!!! Here's my first ultrasound at 8 weeks, 6 days!!

Baby3-09.jpg
    Awwwwwwwwww, so sweet!!!!! Don't you love it???

I need to get my u/s scanned in!!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Yes! It's SO amazing to me! Although much bigger by now already, I still keep this picture with me all the time! My little baby!!!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    GOOD morning! And HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! I'm SO glad the weekend is almost here! I'm SO tired! Looking forward to some relaxing! (Yeah right...there's no relaxing for me, like ever!) Anyways...how are you doing today, Tam?
  • TamTastic
    Options
    GOOD morning! And HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! I'm SO glad the weekend is almost here! I'm SO tired! Looking forward to some relaxing! (Yeah right...there's no relaxing for me, like ever!) Anyways...how are you doing today, Tam?
    Woo for the weekend! Well, TRY to relax!!!!! You need all the rest you can get girl!

Both my son and I are on the mend! Phew! It's been a rough week.

Have you been feeling better?? More energy?
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Yeah...I seem to be better. Still no gym time for me, though.:blushing: :grumble: I'm so darn tired by the time I get home from work. I don't know if this will get much better. My days just seem longer now with the added weight.:wink: But I walked the dogs twice this week with the nicer weather we've been having, and I hope to do more of that as mother nature allows. That may be the extent of exercise for me throughout this pregnancy I'm afraid, but we shall see.

ANYways...I'm getting ready to head home. Glad you and the little guy are feeling better! Have a great weekend if I don't talk to you!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Good morning! Can't believe it's already Monday! Not too much time to chat...just wanted to say hello!

Tam...how was your weekend?
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Weekend wasn't bad. Still recovering from this stupid cold!

Seems like it takes a lot longer to bounce back when preggo! That or because I really can't take any effective cold medicine!! lol!

I can't wait to be over this already!!

Hope you had a good weekend Kristen! :glasses: Are you feeling well?? My stomach has been off today.
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Yes...my weekend was good. My sister headed back to Minnesota yesterday, so I was out spending time with her this past weekend. I've been feeling pretty good. Evenings are still iffy for me. I usually don't feel very well at all starting late afternoon. But it's not horrible. Been getting headaches more often it seems, and those are really annoying. Sometimes they get so bad that they make me nauseous...and that's no fun at all! But...overall, I can't complain too much!

When do you go back to the doctor? I go back next week Thursday (April 2nd). Just curious since we've been SO in sync!:laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I go back on April 3rd!! haha! VERY funny!

Sorry about the headaches. I get migraines too so I understand!! Sometimes, pregnancy can give you a reprieve from them for awhile. I am sorry you didn't get that gift. I did when pregnant with J.T. This time around I have felt them start to come on here and there but have kept them at bay for the most part.

I went to my regular doc today because this cold was getting better and then last night I had a bad earache..so I went and sure enough I have a sinus AND ear infection. I got on amoxicillan and ear drops..so that should knock this crap out soon already!

I can't wait to compare notes next week with our upcoming appts!! :laugh:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    GOOD morning! Happy hump day! I'm excited to announce that I'm getting my stroller/travel system today! Here it is:

EvenfloAuraEliteTravelSystem.jpg

My mom is buying it for me since it's on sale! I'm VERY excited! It's like a lime green color on dark gray (hard to tell in this picture). This is the first real "baby" thing I'm getting!

Tam...and ear infection and sinus infection...BOO! No fun at all! I hope you get better soon! :flowerforyou: Is your little guy all better?

Yes yes...appointments next week! We will have to compare!:wink:

Have a great day and I'll check back later!
  • Mommy2Girls
    Mommy2Girls Posts: 100
    Options
    Congrats ladies on the pregnancies!! Babies are so much fun!!! We are hoping to get pregnant with our 3rd in May. First I need to lose some more weight!!! I have 2 little girls - 22 mos & 6.5 mos and they for sure keep me busy!! Looking forward to *hopefully* joining in with you guys soon!!!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Thanks Mommy2Girls! We hope to see you here soon!

Tam...how are you today?

I got my stroller/travel system yesterday! And I LOVE it! So does my cat!:laugh: Put it all together and now have to figure out where the heck to store it!:laugh: Ah well!

Have a good morning! I'll BBL!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Good morning!!

Anyone here????:flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    HI! I was wondering if you were alive! :wink:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I am alive girl! I think we are both just in that "mom to be" brain! haha

How are you feeling? You have your appt tomorrow right? Mine is on Friday.
  • kistinbee
    Options
    I'm feeling good! My hubby was commenting on my baby belly last night...too cute! Yep, the appointment is tomorrow. I'm very excited! And we will be setting up our next ultrasound!

How are you?
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I'm feeling good! My hubby was commenting on my baby belly last night...too cute! Yep, the appointment is tomorrow. I'm very excited! And we will be setting up our next ultrasound!

How are you?
    I'm well! Kind of tired today. A bit moody!! lol I think it's the gray/windy weather.

I am looking forward to Friday's appointment. And then I have THE u/s scheduled for April 13th! To find out the sex!! WOO!! I really can't wait for that!! :happy:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    April 13th! That's early! Good for you! Michael and I aren't going to find out the sex. We want to wait...and have a HUGE long-awaited surprise! But I am excited to find out what you're having!!:bigsmile: I wonder when they are going to set up my u/s. They usually do it around 20 weeks. We will see!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    April 13th! That's early! Good for you! Michael and I aren't going to find out the sex. We want to wait...and have a HUGE long-awaited surprise! But I am excited to find out what you're having!!:bigsmile: I wonder when they are going to set up my u/s. They usually do it around 20 weeks. We will see!
    Wow, I don't know how people wait but that is great! I wish I could but I am too curious!!

One PRO to being older (meaning 35 when delivering) is you get a lot more u/s and I get one at 18 weeks instead of 20 for the "2nd trimester" check or whatever....and I get to find out the sex then too. I will be 35 for two weeks when the baby comes but it still gives me these little perks I guess!! hahahaha!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    OMG...you don't look 35 at ALL! WOW! I figured you were closer to my age. Guess I never really checked!:laugh: But yes...at 18 weeks is great! Will you have another u/s then? Or is this the only one for you?