Shape up with the Daily HEET!

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• happygirl518
    happygirl518 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Bebe, how funny we were obviously posting at the same time and when I was done, There You Were!!!!:smooched: :love: :smile: :wink: So glad your back, and yes, you've missed a bit, but no problemo....go back to page 11 and go to where you see Julie's Point Challenge, its a new month, APRIL and we are going to earn motivational points throughout the month to inspire and motivate us to keep on keepin on!!!!

Lots of valuable information and then tomorrow Julie is starting a new Thread, so don't post here, look for the new thread under Motivation and Support and we will begin anew!!!! I think this is great.....it keeps us all focusing on moving closer to our goals and we can close one chapter and begin again, new month, new mindset, new attitude, new goals, new discoveries, new celebrations, Let's get this party started............OH Julie..........got everybody huddled, having a pep rally for our launch of April's Challenge!!!!!! come on everyone.....Bebe's in the house, Cindy's in the House, Hazel's in the House, Debbie's in the House, Waiting for Wonderland with Open Arms, Toni's in the House......We are family, I got all my Sisters with me, We are family, come on everybody Sing............It's my party and I'll cry if I want to ....cry if I want to...cry if I want to......She works hard for the money, so hard for it honey, she works hard for the money, so you better treat her right......got the music in my head....

bbl Debbie :drinker: :wink: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • LilWaterBug
    LilWaterBug Posts: 213
    Options
    Debbie, you and I were posting at the same time...See above thread...Did I say Motivational Leader? Surely I was mistaken. Not Youuuuuuu!!!! :laugh: :tongue: :laugh: :tongue:
  • happygirl518
    Options
    Ain't no River wide enough, Ain't no Valley low enough, Ain't no Mountain high enough, to Keep me from Gettin to You Girl.....Lucy Lucy Lucy......its gonna be okay.....forgive yourself girlfriend, you just had a party, was enjoying the reunion of friends, stress of school and test to study for and things on the back burner for what was most important to you as a hostess, and girl ya gotta let it go.......Tomorrow is a new day, a new month, new focus....

I'm not a quitter and I'm not givin up on ONE SISTAH.......WE'RE IN IT TO WIN IT!!!!! So stop the stinkin thinkin girlfriend and pull yourself up, dust yourself off, and with all us behind you, you can never fail.
    Good for you walking.......keep up the good work...it will pay off....guaranteed!!!!!!

Motivational Expert............ummmm....:wink: , kinda catchy.......okay....I can dig it :laugh:
    Julie that's great hubby is gonna maybe take up walking......glad our men are getting the hang of what we are doing......It's a Wonderful Life......Love you all ....

bbl Debbie:heart::heart:
  • blackchick38
    Options
    back again ,i still havent had time to read the post as yet will get there shortly.
    debbie you are so inspiring you have fire under my but and i have a big bubbly butt,im ready as ready can be,i admire your energy :love: :love:
    julie great when the other half joins ya hey?my BF went to the doc on mon and in a way i was glad they told him his blood pressure is up a bit,i really needed the company to go walking in the early mornings,its so scary for women to walk alone early am's.
    im so geared up for april hope to drop at least 6lbs and i know that i will.
    will be back after did din,did anyone took any before photos?
    lata sisters
  • LilWaterBug
    LilWaterBug Posts: 213
    Options
    OMG!!! I Juuuuussssstttttt eeeeked it out today!! I've got 5 calories to spare! Whew!!! It was the pear I ate for my snack today that I forgot about :blushing:

I spent the past couple of hours working on the spreadsheet trying to get Debbie's serving information in to "comments' but I don't like the way that sheet is handling them. Little short ones are fine but too much information and they get all wigged out. I'm still playing with it and will tell you what I've done when I get done.

I'm off for the night. I need to shower and go read. I'm going to post our new thread. Whoever posts first in the morning please use that one.

Here's to a brand new month and brand new HEETers!!! Let's Go Get 'Em Girls!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • happygirl518
    Options
    :smile: hey everyone, I know its late but wanted anyone that may still check in tonight to know I emailed Wonderland and she will be back soon., she wishes you all well in your journeys. I will explain more later, but do keep her in your prayers.
    have a good night everyone, and go heeters, Spring Challenge is just hours away!!!!!

Debbie
  • hazelmichling
    Options
    Debbie, what an inspiration you are to all of us. Keep up the good work of walking and sticking to it. And, I want to thank you for all the quotes and great music you have for us. I may not be adding much but you bet, I will be reading.

Off to the gym.

TTFN. Have a blessed day.
  • hazelmichling
    Options
    Bebe! So glad to see you back. Oh you don't know how happy I am to know all is well with you. Welcome home, babe!

Keep positive and let's get gooing!

I am off for my work out at the gym now. It's a new month and I got to stay positive and keep focused on my goals.

The gals all have been so encouraging and have great things to share so I am happy you are back.

All others, I love you too...;.. Cindy, Julie, Lucy, Debbie, Toni and all the rest. You are my Sisters and I love you.
  • happygirl518
    Options
    Hazel just wanted to remind you to go to Motivation and Support and then look for Julie's new April Thread she has started for the group.

Didn't want you to miss out!!!! Healthy wishes, Debbie:heart:
  • happygirl518
    Options
    :smile: :laugh: :happy: :smile: :happy: :laugh: :smile: :wink: :smile: :happy: :laugh: :happy: :laugh: :tongue: Anyone stopping by, go back to msg. boards and look for April Thread!!!!

We're waiting to see you, and thank you for your interest and we'd love to have you join the group!!!:wink:

The Heeters!!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • hazelmichling
    Options
    HELP! I don't believe I cannot understand what is this new Thread we are talking about. I went to Motivation and support and couldn't find you. Can someone hold my hand and help me to find you, please! I couldn't find the spreadsheet too. am I so helpless? OMG. God help me!
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Hazel, Click recent posts at the top of the page. I just posted in the new thread. It will be under recent posts.