dlmfb11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Serves: 30

Cooking Time: 25 min

Ingredients
    1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
    1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
    1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
    2 cups chopped imitation crabmeat (about 3/4 pound)
    30 refrigerated wonton wrappers (1/2 pound)

Instructions
    Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.

In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, bread crumbs, and garlic powder; mix well with an electric beater. Add crabmeat, stirring until thoroughly mixed.

Place 1 teaspoon crab mixture in center of each wonton. Brush edges lightly with water then fold in half (one point to an opposite point, like a turnover) over crab mixture, and press to seal. Place on baking sheet.

Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until crisp and golden, turning once halfway through baking.
  • j_emerson
    Options

I ran across this recipe a couple of weeks ago and have become addicted to it. So delicious!! I replaced ground turkey for the meat and just use taco sauce in place of salsa....but great!! I've made at least 3 pans of these and have the ingredients for some more this weekend!
  • j_emerson
    Options
    Heres the recipe for the French Dip Cupcakes
    http://www.emilybites.com/2012/01/french-dip-cupcakes.html

and heres the recipe for the lasagna cupcakes
    http://www.emilybites.com/2011/07/lasagna-cupcakes.html

On that same site she has recipes for buffalo chicken cupcakes, taco cupcakes, and cheeseburger cupcakes I havent tried them though.

I definately need to try the crab rangoons

Thanks for the link...I love all the cupcake recipes!
  • kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!
  • moiramab
    moiramab Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    absolute bump! love these ideas :D
  • moiramab
    moiramab Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i am new here where can i pick up won ton wrappers? is that something you can get at wal mart

absolutely, any grocery store as far as I know. They might be in the health foods aisle, at my store their in with the hummus/tofu/almond milk area
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    i am new here where can i pick up won ton wrappers? is that something you can get at wal mart

I just bought a package from WalMart yesterday. They are in the same section as the tofu, which is right next to the bagged salads in the produce area. Hope that helps :)
  • jutymo
    jutymo Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    bump
  • fitnessyeoja
    fitnessyeoja Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cmaxmor
    cmaxmor Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I made the wonton lasagnas a few days ago. One thing to know: the pieces of wrapper sticking out will be hard and inedible. Otherwise, they were yummy. I made baked wontons with the rest. I used some left over pot roast, a dab of laughing cow light, and seasoning. Baked at 350 until melty.
  • vwlgirl
    vwlgirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 139pilotwife
    139pilotwife Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Bump...have some & lots of great ideas!!
  • charks54
    charks54 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    my husband loved these but they are really spicy so if you make them you might want to lose less pepper

http://www.dashingdish.com/2011/10/asian-shrimp-dumplings/

I made these tonight based on your post, OMG, delicious! I steamed the first batch at the end, like the directions said to do, but found that they were falling apart. So the second batch I made, I just browned on either side and ate like that, crispy. Thank you, I love these!
  • genericaroar
    genericaroar Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    ohhh...great ideas! Coming back later!
  • 2youngatheart
    2youngatheart Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Bumptiy bump bump!
  • mem1086
    mem1086 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Ground beef and salsa! Like a mini taco!
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    bump for later... great tips from all of you who responded
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    I found this recipe and it sounds tasty.

Baked Mozzarella Sticks

4 pieces of string cheese cut in half
    4 egg roll wrappers cut in half
    olive oil
    salt (optional)
    marinara, spaghetti sauce, salsa, or ranch

Place a piece of string cheese near the bottom corner of one egg roll wrapper (keep remaining wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to use). Fold bottom corner over cheese. Roll up halfway; fold sides toward center over cheese. Moisten remaining corner with water; roll up tightly to seal. Repeat with remaining wrappers and cheese. Brush cheese sticks with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes. Turn and bake for another 5 minutes. Serve with sauce of choice. Yum!

Tried these today. They were AMAZING. I only had to bake for 7 minutes total and the cheese was gushing out. Did I mention that they were AMAZING?