Are blokes only after one thing?????

Options

Replies

• auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    There are plenty of women that are equally "perverted". As to dating men that are already married, take the time to get to know someone and their secrets come out. Again this is not secluded to just the male species, I've met and know of many women in my life who were married and dating around, just as much as men do.

If you are a woman that doesn't like to "get between the sheets" often, then I suggest you find a 50-60 year old man and start from there. Either that or hit up a eunuch. Most people I know enjoy doing that sort of thing (both genders) and if you do not then there are a number of things I think that you may want to look at if you aren't menopausal. If it's that you just don't like doing it that much then find someone who doesn't like to do it that much either.

IMO a woman who isn't menopausal who doesn't want to do that often has other issues she's dealing with, because most women I know want it just as bad as men.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Honestly there are some guys out there who are extremely perverted and will be incredibly disrespectful.

just my type...
  • sendit
    sendit Posts: 28
    Options
    Why is it that most girls seem to think that. Clearly you're not looking for the "right" type of guy.
  • rob_v
    rob_v Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    It's actually 2 things.

We want to do it twice.
    When I read your first line, I thought you meant butts*x

Lol - same here!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    It's actually 2 things.

We want to do it twice.

DUDE is that ALL? :noway: :love: :tongue:
  • mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    So, to generalize...

Women are only interested in our money....

Men are only interested in sex....

Prostitutes.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    No, some of us are serious about our future and desire for a soul mate and loving family.
    Yes, I want that "one thing" too - along with the whole package.

And I knew this from age 15 - married at 18, 5 kids, 28 years and still doing that "one thing" :drinker:

wtg you xxxx
    i was engaged at 15 :) married at 18 kids by 21! still with the same fella now 21 yrs this yr :)
  • DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    Options
    Well girls can be like that to. When I first left my hubby the last thing I wanted was a boyfriend. It seemed that I attracted men that wanted a serious girlfriend because I didn't want anything serious. I am financially independant and don't need a man to take care of me. My SO is the first guy in YEARS that I actually don't make more money. We are 3K apart salary wise rofl
  • grobbygru
    grobbygru Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Yes - and yes they seem to be the same wherever you are - and they are getting worse and more disgusting and disrespectful with it also.

Whoa whoa whoa......disrespectful??? :grumble:

Honestly there are some guys out there who are extremely perverted and will be incredibly disrespectful. Example: A person I know was texting someone in a friendly manner, all of a sudden he texts how he wants to do all these sexual things to her. Disrespectful! Would he want someone to talk to his mother or sister like that? I think not!

Yep - that's been things I have got - or they send you pictures of their junk - just feral!!!!!!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    No, some of us are serious about our future and desire for a soul mate and loving family.
    Yes, I want that "one thing" too - along with the whole package.

And I knew this from age 15 - married at 18, 5 kids, 28 years and still doing that "one thing" :drinker:

wtg you xxxx
    i was engaged at 15 :) married at 18 kids by 21! still with the same fella now 21 yrs this yr :)
    I can't imagine living any other way. What would be the point?
  • Jaxster12
    Jaxster12 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I use and abuse the hot and easy ones, but would rather get me one of those ugly loyal bishes for a wife.
  • Jaxster12
    Jaxster12 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yes - and yes they seem to be the same wherever you are - and they are getting worse and more disgusting and disrespectful with it also.

Whoa whoa whoa......disrespectful??? :grumble:

Honestly there are some guys out there who are extremely perverted and will be incredibly disrespectful. Example: A person I know was texting someone in a friendly manner, all of a sudden he texts how he wants to do all these sexual things to her. Disrespectful! Would he want someone to talk to his mother or sister like that? I think not!

Yep - that's been things I have got - or they send you pictures of their junk - just feral!!!!!!

You like junkfood don't you?
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Im not a man hater or anything but i couldnt agree more with this. In my experience they are getting worse and its a shame cause i just feel like u have to get thru so many of the bad guys just to find that special one.

After nine years of it - I just do not bother anymore. Not worth my effort. In saying that though, I have previously been married, had kids, had the house - all of the things that young, single girls still look for. I know it's not what it's cracked up to be so no problems for me - but I feel sorry for them.

Thats really sad. I just feel like theres no hope 9 times out of 10 tbh :ohwell: And as for what u said about ur friend. Theres so many men like that. Once on a night out, there was a huge stag do out and the stag was trying to pull me, like god's sake, he's getting married. Also one of my best friends, her bf was messaging me, he basically wanted to cheat. How dumb, if ur gunna cheat don't try do it with ur gf's best mate.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    So after chatting to the single girls in the office today, it appears that all the single blokes out there are only after one thing!! After being with my ex-husband for 10 years, I am now terrified I'm going to have to wade through all this crap to find a decent bloke! Now, is this a London thing or are blokes like this everywhere?? Any tips for getting through this as painless as possible, without feeling like a loser when you realise you and him are after very different things?!?!

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women."

I'm pretty sure that covers all my bases...So yes, guys are only after one thing.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I was told once - men talk to women to get sex, women have sex to have someone to talk to.
  • Nitachi
    Nitachi Posts: 142
    Options
    Im not a man hater or anything but i couldnt agree more with this. In my experience they are getting worse and its a shame cause i just feel like u have to get thru so many of the bad guys just to find that special one.

After nine years of it - I just do not bother anymore. Not worth my effort. In saying that though, I have previously been married, had kids, had the house - all of the things that young, single girls still look for. I know it's not what it's cracked up to be so no problems for me - but I feel sorry for them.

Thats really sad. I just feel like theres no hope 9 times out of 10 tbh :ohwell: And as for what u said about ur friend. Theres so many men like that. Once on a night out, there was a huge stag do out and the stag was trying to pull me, like god's sake, he's getting married. Also one of my best friends, her bf was messaging me, he basically wanted to cheat. How dumb, if ur gunna cheat don't try do it with ur gf's best mate.

To be honest most decent guys won't approach you, reason being most men would feel intimidated by your beauty or feel insecure being with you.
  • grobbygru
    grobbygru Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    There are plenty of women that are equally "perverted". As to dating men that are already married, take the time to get to know someone and their secrets come out. Again this is not secluded to just the male species, I've met and know of many women in my life who were married and dating around, just as much as men do.

If you are a woman that doesn't like to "get between the sheets" often, then I suggest you find a 50-60 year old man and start from there. Either that or hit up a eunuch. Most people I know enjoy doing that sort of thing (both genders) and if you do not then there are a number of things I think that you may want to look at if you aren't menopausal. If it's that you just don't like doing it that much then find someone who doesn't like to do it that much either.

IMO a woman who isn't menopausal who doesn't want to do that often has other issues she's dealing with, because most women I know want it just as bad as men.

Couldn't agree more about the 'taking the time to get to know them' statement - I have tried to tell my young friends to 'keep themselves nice' but it seems to fall on deaf ears these days. I think one of the reasons is that they are so desperate to try to get a bloke that they end up sleeping with them, thinking this is going to win them. Agreed also it isn't just men doing those things. In general, society and respect has just fallen in a giant hole. Too many people out there with low self esteems trying to boost them at other peoples expense.
  • auticus
    Options
    I'm willing to bet that with some of you there are some cool guys who have approached you that you turned down for a variety of reasons.

If this is applicable, maybe look at the type of guy you seem to want to get with and that may fix your problem with finding primitive monkey guys who are texting you pictures of their hot abs and junk that you seem to find offensive...

If you are wanting to get with the hot alpha males, be prepared to deal with the hot alpha males. Don't play the game if you are going to complain about it etc... etc... etc...
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    So, to generalize...

Women are only interested in our money....

Men are only interested in sex....

Prostitutes.
    Thats a load of crap. I'd rather not have money and be happy and in love then have money and be with someone that doesnt make me happy.
  • auticus
    Options
    He was generalizing.

Which is what a lot of this thread is.

Generalizing is equally absurd on both sides.