Are blokes only after one thing?????

Options

Replies

• kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Wow this got so many more posts than what I thought!! And all you Americans making fun on my accent, then using your own weird language!! :tongue:

I'm not saying that sex is only what blokes (guys, dudes, what ever :-) ) but going out on 2 dates, not sleeping with him, then for him to say "oh sorry, I don't want a relationship", WTF? Maybe it's just me, but I don't sleep with guys after only meeting them twice and actually don't know anything about them. That's not being prudish is it? And who's to assume I wanted the relationship anyway? You were right what you said above, that we don't talk about it so no-one knows where they stand. Sometimes us ladies want some fun too, but not after 2 dates.

I was only 17 when starting with my ex, so feel like I have no idea what the hell is going on!! :laugh:

what more do you need to know about a guy to *kitten* him than his name and whether he bathes regularly?

i dont get the outdated view on sex.

its fun right? if you use a condom who cares!

Alright...so what's the over/under on add requests after this post?
  • Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    They are only after one thing because our world has made being a *kitten* extremely popular..now, if women were to actually start acting like ladies the majority of the time, this might not be so..But with shows on television making anyone who DOESN'T screw on the first date or after the first drink virtually deplorable..I'd say..if you want a decent guy..look somewhere decent. I won't say church because that is so not true..just keep up your boundaries unless being a slut is fine with you..:-)

why does enjoying sex make you a slut?

Hope not!!
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options

Hope not!!
    [/quote]

It doesn't, people just like to label. Sad really. Would be nice if everyone wasn't so judgmental.

For me, there is nothing more attractive in a woman that she feels safe in her body and is able to express it in a sexual way when we are together and in mindful when we are apart. Knowing she is missing me, like I her, is bliss.
  • Nicola0000
    Options
    Anyone else from the states digging the name 'bloke'. I'm going to have to add that one to my vocabulary. :bigsmile:

I'm from Canada and totally diggin it!!! LOL is it like the English equivalent of Dude?? :bigsmile:

Usually I have to google what you lot are talking about!! :tongue:
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    So after chatting to the single girls in the office today, it appears that all the single blokes out there are only after one thing!! After being with my ex-husband for 10 years, I am now terrified I'm going to have to wade through all this crap to find a decent bloke! Now, is this a London thing or are blokes like this everywhere?? Any tips for getting through this as painless as possible, without feeling like a loser when you realise you and him are after very different things?!?!

Here, we don't call them blokes, we call them idiots haha.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    They are only after one thing because our world has made being a *kitten* extremely popular..now, if women were to actually start acting like ladies the majority of the time, this might not be so..But with shows on television making anyone who DOESN'T screw on the first date or after the first drink virtually deplorable..I'd say..if you want a decent guy..look somewhere decent. I won't say church because that is so not true..just keep up your boundaries unless being a slut is fine with you..:-)

It doesn't IMO - it's meant to be pleasurable and that's an old, prudish standpoint. The fact the poster you quoted implies they are religious and then displays a superiority complex in the same line is all too common an occurence.
  • Nicola0000
    Options

Hope not!!

It doesn't, people just like to label. Sad really. Would be nice if everyone wasn't so judgmental.
    [/quote]

Exactly, and I think you start to think what other people tell you to think. I could have so easily have gone to his the second night, but though nope, that's not what us ladies do, rather than what I wanted to do
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Anyone else from the states digging the name 'bloke'. I'm going to have to add that one to my vocabulary. :bigsmile:

I'm from Canada and totally diggin it!!! LOL is it like the English equivalent of Dude?? :bigsmile:

I had to do the same for "bloke". :bigsmile:
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    do what feels right for you Nicola, sod what anyone else thinks.

if you wanna bang, bang.

if you wanna tash on, do it!
  • Matt_Wild
    Options

if you wanna bang, bang.

Exactly. Just live the life you wanna live, not what people say you should. Life is about the experiences you have and if you miss the experiences, what kind of life will you have led? I'd rather look back and think "wow, that was ace, rather than why didn't I do..." :smile:
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options

if you wanna bang, bang.

Exactly. Just live the life you wanna live, not what people say you should. Life is about the experiences you have and if you miss the experiences, what kind of life will you have led? I'd rather look back and think "wow, that was ace, rather than why didn't I do..." :smile:

regret the things you didnt do, not the things you did.
  • Nicola0000
    Options

Oh the language barriers we have!!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options

Oh the language barriers we have!!
    I went to Australia and thoroughly enjoyed all the 'bloody blokes'
  • Nicola0000
    Options

if you wanna bang, bang.

regret the things you didnt do, not the things you did.

You guys are so right! And Im doing that by working on changing my career, so why not with my personal life?? Being single is a great way to do that!

And after being on MFP for so long, Im going to want to show off my new hot, ripped body!!!! :laugh:
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I'm only after one thing, and that one thing is sleep. Seriously how hard is it to get a decent night's sleep?
  • Matt_Wild
    Options

You guys are so right! And Im doing that by working on changing my career, so why not with my personal life?? Being single is a great way to do that!

And after being on MFP for so long, Im going to want to show off my new hot, ripped body!!!! :laugh:

Good - can't wait for you to do both. Its great to hear about someone is extremely happy and life is good :smokin:

The other thing is people rarely lead the lives they tell you they should have!
  • Nicola0000
    Options

Good - can't wait for you to do both. Its great to hear about someone is extremely happy and life is good :smokin:

The other thing is people rarely lead the lives they tell you they should have!

But now I regret what I didn't do. Opps!!
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Yes........ a girl to make them sandwiches....... nekkid except for an apron, thongs and heels.
    Trouble is, not all men look good in an apron, thong and heels. :bigsmile:
  • Nicola0000
    Options
    Yes........ a girl to make them sandwiches....... nekkid except for an apron, thongs and heels.
    Trouble is, not all men look good in an apron, thong and heels. :bigsmile:

Maybe the apron and heels, but dont know about the thong......
  • Matt_Wild
    Options

But now I regret what I didn't do. Opps!!

I presume you have a fone...