Are blokes only after one thing?????

Options

Replies

• JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's a problem myself, hence the smiley, but women just don't understand - bless their little cotton socks.

I don't wear socks when I bang a guy.

Warm feet improve your chances of a big O. True story.

LOL. If a man can't heat up my feet in bed then he won't be staying in my bed....

:drinker:

And whatever else I ask of him... :wink:
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    ...and in all seriousness, a guy can totally be looking for something long term and, believe or not, STILL want to nail you on the first date.

Oh really?!!!! No way!!!!!!

shark_derp_durr_hurr.jpg
    I thought this was an obvious statement, but judging from some of the comments, I guess I was wrong.

So keep your herp derp to yourself.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's a problem myself, hence the smiley, but women just don't understand - bless their little cotton socks.

If I am concerned with the temperature of my feet, you should be concerned about the method you are using.
  • Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Wow this got so many more posts than what I thought!! And all you Americans making fun on my accent, then using your own weird language!! :tongue:

I'm not saying that sex is only what blokes (guys, dudes, what ever :-) ) but going out on 2 dates, not sleeping with him, then for him to say "oh sorry, I don't want a relationship", WTF? Maybe it's just me, but I don't sleep with guys after only meeting them twice and actually don't know anything about them. That's not being prudish is it? And who's to assume I wanted the relationship anyway? You were right what you said above, that we don't talk about it so no-one knows where they stand. Sometimes us ladies want some fun too, but not after 2 dates.

I was only 17 when starting with my ex, so feel like I have no idea what the hell is going on!! :laugh:

what more do you need to know about a guy to *kitten* him than his name and whether he bathes regularly?

i dont get the outdated view on sex.

its fun right? if you use a condom who cares!

Well, I didnt 100% trust that he wasnt going to be a axe murderer or anything!!!
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    So after chatting to the single girls in the office today, it appears that all the single blokes out there are only after one thing!! After being with my ex-husband for 10 years, I am now terrified I'm going to have to wade through all this crap to find a decent bloke! Now, is this a London thing or are blokes like this everywhere?? Any tips for getting through this as painless as possible, without feeling like a loser when you realise you and him are after very different things?!?!

I'm just outta London...i really hope this isn't the case but i am kinda starting believe it is true....which makes me feel very very sad.
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Wow this got so many more posts than what I thought!! And all you Americans making fun on my accent, then using your own weird language!! :tongue:

I'm not saying that sex is only what blokes (guys, dudes, what ever :-) ) but going out on 2 dates, not sleeping with him, then for him to say "oh sorry, I don't want a relationship", WTF? Maybe it's just me, but I don't sleep with guys after only meeting them twice and actually don't know anything about them. That's not being prudish is it? And who's to assume I wanted the relationship anyway? You were right what you said above, that we don't talk about it so no-one knows where they stand. Sometimes us ladies want some fun too, but not after 2 dates.

I was only 17 when starting with my ex, so feel like I have no idea what the hell is going on!! :laugh:

what more do you need to know about a guy to *kitten* him than his name and whether he bathes regularly?

Well, I didnt 100% trust that he wasnt going to be a axe murderer or anything!!!

hmmmm.... where are you meeting men that could possibly be such?

do you live in London?
    Brixton?
  • Nicola0000
    Options

hmmmm.... where are you meeting men that could possibly be such?

do you live in London?
    Brixton?

Met him on MFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    ...and in all seriousness, a guy can totally be looking for something long term and, believe or not, STILL want to nail you on the first date.

Oh really?!!!! No way!!!!!!

shark_derp_durr_hurr.jpg
    I thought this was an obvious statement, but judging from some of the comments, I guess I was wrong.

So keep your herp derp to yourself.

If you can't handle the herp derp then you should keep the obvious comments to yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    If I am concerned with the temperature of my feet, you should be concerned about the method you are using.

You have no reason to be concerned - it's not something that ever comes up in my experience ^_^
  • paulamarsden
    Options
    just bang him Nicola.

get some practice in flower!
  • Nicola0000
    Options
    So the general moral of the story is:
    1) The "one thing" is a big deal for most blokes
    2) but you're not all the same (just like us ladies!)
    3) There's no set rule for how long to wait etc (how much easier would life be if there was?!?!?!?!)
    4) Do whatever you feel comfortable
    5) dont stress, and have FUN!!!

Oh my god ive got some learning to do!!!
  • Princessbrene
    Princessbrene Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    So after chatting to the single girls in the office today, it appears that all the single blokes out there are only after one thing!! After being with my ex-husband for 10 years, I am now terrified I'm going to have to wade through all this crap to find a decent bloke! Now, is this a London thing or are blokes like this everywhere?? Any tips for getting through this as painless as possible, without feeling like a loser when you realise you and him are after very different things?!?!

You will have to wade through to find a decent one. However, we are NOT all the same.

THANK GOODNESS!!!!! Sex wasn't meant to be a cheap commodity, but somehow people are quite ready to turn it into just that. Some things are WORTH delayed gratification.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

THIS!!!!
    (i am just going to quote posts on this thread and save my whittiness for another day)
  • Nicola0000
    Options
    just bang him Nicola.

get some practice in flower!

definitely need that after my ex! (ohhhh mean????)
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    can i just comment on what an outdated view of the sexes this thread shows.

SOME Women want sex as much or more than SOME men. FACT.

SOME women aren't looking for money or social status (really? thats a THING?) we are MORE than capable of achieving these things on our own, and in some cases (shock horror) its the woman who is the chief breadwinner.

Christ.

This.

Every woman I've been with I slept on the first night. Every woman I've been with, I've had a decent relationship. No point getting romantically involved and find you are sexually incompatible. Massive relationship killer.

Equally, whilst I'm on a fair wack my misses has possibly been offered a job which will mean she will probably earn more than me. Worried? Course not, we'll have a better standard of living. Whats not to like?
  • Nicola0000
    Options
    [/quote]

Every woman I've been with I slept on the first night. Every woman I've been with, I've had a decent relationship. No point getting romantically involved and find you are sexually incompatible. Massive relationship killer.

[/quote]

I think before I went out, all my friends were like"now, be safe, let us know you get home ok". So I guess I was thinking, "oh my God Im going to get killed!" :devil:

Ive gone through so much **** with my divorce etc I know people are just looking out for me. And being stranded in west London if things went wrong seemed scary!!
  • fieldsbean
    Options
    They are only after one thing because our world has made being a *kitten* extremely popular..now, if women were to actually start acting like ladies the majority of the time, this might not be so..But with shows on television making anyone who DOESN'T screw on the first date or after the first drink virtually deplorable..I'd say..if you want a decent guy..look somewhere decent. I won't say church because that is so not true..just keep up your boundaries unless being a slut is fine with you..:-)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Two things, if you can cook.
  • paulamarsden
    Options
    They are only after one thing because our world has made being a *kitten* extremely popular..now, if women were to actually start acting like ladies the majority of the time, this might not be so..But with shows on television making anyone who DOESN'T screw on the first date or after the first drink virtually deplorable..I'd say..if you want a decent guy..look somewhere decent. I won't say church because that is so not true..just keep up your boundaries unless being a slut is fine with you..:-)

why does enjoying sex make you a slut?
  • paulamarsden
    Options
    can i just comment on what an outdated view of the sexes this thread shows.

SOME Women want sex as much or more than SOME men. FACT.

SOME women aren't looking for money or social status (really? thats a THING?) we are MORE than capable of achieving these things on our own, and in some cases (shock horror) its the woman who is the chief breadwinner.

Christ.

This.

Equally, whilst I'm on a fair wack my misses has possibly been offered a job which will mean she will probably earn more than me. Worried? Course not, we'll have a better standard of living. Whats not to like?

welcome to my marriage, we slept together the first night we SLEPT together. I earn way more than he does.

he's comfortable, i'm comfortable, whats not to like?