Are blokes only after one thing?????

Options

Replies

• SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    It could be three things, depending on how kinky the girl is.

Only three??

So like.... not kinky at all? :huh:

Well, three entrances. Do you have a fourth?
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    make it clear what you want, and you'll find someone looking for the same thing.

Also, ladies, no offense but if you spread you legs on the first date, no *kitten* he won't call you again. Unless that is what you want, make him work for it a little.
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Yes........ a girl to make them sandwiches....... nekkid except for an apron, thongs and heels.

Oh........ and sex...... they all want that too.

OMFG Great since of humor :laugh: my @*kitten* off!
  • Sidonas
    Sidonas Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Men can only handle thinking about one thing at a time. For some, its sex. For other's, its companionship. Just make what you are looking for very clear from the beginning. If it is different than what the guy is looking for then he won't stick around for long.

And remember, he may want it, but that doesn't mean you owe it to him.
  • alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm in exactly the same boat as you (just ended a 12.5 year relationship) and yes, I feel exactly the same way as you. I'm expecting to be single a very, very long time.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

Only three??

tumblr_lpc5w6I1dN1qjca22o3_500.jpg
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    EHARMONY.COM! LOL
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    EHARMONY.COM! LOL
    or adultfriendfinder.com depending
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Ok..... A thong. Just one. And if one grooms properly, hair in the sammich isn't a concern.
    :laugh:
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Sex while the female is making a sandwich...so much win.

Sammich first. Don't want the cold cuts to get all wrinkled and crap.

True story here: I was married for 11 years. When getting back into the dating game, I was surprised how aggressive women were.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to turn down the "one thing" but I never went dating expecting sex. Maybe I'm weird, but I'm not the one night stand kinda guy.
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    OP let me ask you something...

Are women after only one thing? (the bank account and social status men can give them)

Probably not. Gross generalizations are just that. Gross generalizations.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    funny-pictures-history-a-woman-won-the-nobel-peace-prize-must-have-been-a-pretty-good-sandwich.jpg
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

Are women after only one thing? (the bank account and social status men can give them)

You are a smart man.
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Anyone else from the states digging the name 'bloke'. I'm going to have to add that one to my vocabulary. :bigsmile:

And to answer your question... Usually yes. I just think it's timing for everyone. Someone that wasn't right for you at one point in time may be great for you some other point in time. Doesn't make them a horrible person. You just have to find that person where you are both in the same stage at the same time.
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options

You are a smart man.

danke
  • ChanyRae
    ChanyRae Posts: 112
    Options
    I have plenty of close male friends and let me tell you, NO, they are not all after one thing. Some of them definitely are, but some of them are looking for genuine relationships and looking to settle down with the right girl.
    Not all men are dogs....just like not all women are goldiggers. Just be cautious, and take your time when you start dating....I'm sure you'll see their true colors in no time :smile:
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Yes, but we can't help it - it's in our nature

Exactly. Don't sleep with a guy for at least 10 dates...if he sticks around without getting "paid', you know he must actually enjoy your company.
  • ChanyRae
    ChanyRae Posts: 112
    Options
    Anyone else from the states digging the name 'bloke'. I'm going to have to add that one to my vocabulary. :bigsmile:

I'm from Canada and totally diggin it!!! LOL is it like the English equivalent of Dude?? :bigsmile:
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

Only three??

tumblr_lpc5w6I1dN1qjca22o3_500.jpg

e3d9d2dd.png
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    ...and in all seriousness, a guy can totally be looking for something long term and, believe or not, STILL want to nail you on the first date.