Are blokes only after one thing?????

Options

Replies

• _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Sex while the female is making a sandwich...so much win.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Not necessarily, but we may want it sooner than you do. It's just how we're made unfortunately :P
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    No, sometimes he wants me to go down...to the store
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Yes........ a girl to make them sandwiches....... nekkid except for an apron, thongs and heels.
    Thongs and heels? How's she gonna do that?! How could she get heels on with flip-flops on? Will she wear the thongs on her hands? How can she make a sammich that way?!
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    So after chatting to the single girls in the office today, it appears that all the single blokes out there are only after one thing!! After being with my ex-husband for 10 years, I am now terrified I'm going to have to wade through all this crap to find a decent bloke! Now, is this a London thing or are blokes like this everywhere?? Any tips for getting through this as painless as possible, without feeling like a loser when you realise you and him are after very different things?!?!

I just withhold sex for a really, really long time. If that is all they're after, they usually don't hang around too long.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I love your accent.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Yes........ a girl to make them sandwiches....... nekkid except for an apron, thongs and heels.
    Thongs and heels? How's she gonna do that?! How could she get heels on with flip-flops on? Will she wear the thongs on her hands? How can she make a sammich that way?!

Not flip flop thongs. Butt floss thongs.
  • AlbertPooHoles
    Options
    tumblr_lnl72esG621qblh0ho1_400.png
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Yes

penis enlargements.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options

it's not like the dating world is a swarm of letches, gropers and rapists...

LOL, IT ISN'T? I guess I can leave the safety of MFP and venture out into the world now. ;)
  • AlbertPooHoles
    Options
    Is she gonna wear two thongs? Maybe one like a hairnet to not get hair in the sammich?
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    So after chatting to the single girls in the office today, it appears that all the single blokes out there are only after one thing!! After being with my ex-husband for 10 years, I am now terrified I'm going to have to wade through all this crap to find a decent bloke! Now, is this a London thing or are blokes like this everywhere?? Any tips for getting through this as painless as possible, without feeling like a loser when you realise you and him are after very different things?!?!

I just withhold sex for a really, really long time. If that is all they're after, they usually don't hang around too long.

I lost interest halfway through reading this.
  • YukonJoy
    Options
    but you hold the keys.

tumblr_lm8qw6HvbG1qflan8o1_500.gif
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I read once in a u.k edition of cosmo that 1 in 4 women in England don't know who their father is (or some statistic like that), and if that's true then I think it's probably safe to assume that 1 in 4 guys is a douche. :)
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

Swoon
  • YukonJoy
    Options
    It could be three things, depending on how kinky the girl is.

Only three??

So like.... not kinky at all? :huh:
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Not necessarily, but we may want it sooner than you do. It's just how we're made unfortunately :P
    I don't get that. Why is it unfortunately?

Frankly I am proud of being a guy...having a healthy sex drive...and everything else being a guy entails.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Too hard to spread the mustard.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Is she gonna wear two thongs? Maybe one like a hairnet to not get hair in the sammich?

Ok..... A thong. Just one. And if one grooms properly, hair in the sammich isn't a concern.