Options

Replies

• shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    6 days :bigsmile:
  • CampersDad
    Options
    Made it another night. Wife made custard pie and somehow I managed to hold off eating any!:happy:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Great will power :flowerforyou: CampersDad. Way to go.

Down another day. Yea.

:heart: Kathy
  • Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Wow campersdad! That is awesome. :flowerforyou:

Kathy - we can do this:wink: It's Day 16 - we're more than 1/2 way there! I ALMOST fell last night but I thought of the challenge and it stopped me!

Have a great day,
    Esther
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    It really helps to be held accountable, I made it through my second night with no night munching :flowerforyou:
    Congrats to you all.
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB CAMPERSDAD!!!!!!!

clapping.gif

You deserve a big applause for passing on the custard pie.
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    GREAT JOB CAMPERSDAD!!!!!!!

clapping.gif

You deserve a big applause for passing on the custard pie.

I second that
  • ildi007
    ildi007 Posts: 107
    Options
    I skipped a few days of checking in. Nut Day 15 done and still going strong! :happy:
  • ildi007
    ildi007 Posts: 107
    Options
    I skipped a few days of checking in. Nut Day 15 done and still going strong! :happy:
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    15 days of success :drinker: :drinker:
  • Bethanparsnip
    Options
    mine is 6pm

190786.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • shannahrose
    Options
    7 days down :bigsmile:
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    16 days down. It was a close one. I normally have my last snack of the day when my son goes to bed. He was up late. Finished it with about 5 minutes to spare.
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    3 days done, tonight is night 4 and I am off to bed. Haven't eaten since 6:30pm so I think I am safe as long as I can walk past the fridge on my way to get my last glass of water for the night. :laugh:
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    Made it through days 6 and 7 - just barely. I was about to go "what the heck. I'll have a snack." and raid the fridge. But then I was like, "nooooo! I don't want to start all over!" One half of me reaaaalllllllllly wanted a snack, but the other half of me reaaaaaaallllllllllly wanted to be healthy, so I ran upstairs and stayed there until I didn't feel like snacking anymore.
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I really love this thread, I have managed to last 3 nights so far without night munching.
    Thank you guys!!!
    :drinker:
  • shannahrose
    Options
    8 days down :bigsmile:
  • Grammymax
    Options
    Made it through days 6 and 7 - just barely. I was about to go "what the heck. I'll have a snack." and raid the fridge. But then I was like, "nooooo! I don't want to start all over!" One half of me reaaaalllllllllly wanted a snack, but the other half of me reaaaaaaallllllllllly wanted to be healthy, so I ran upstairs and stayed there until I didn't feel like snacking anymore.
    Good Job! Runnnnnnn from temptation. You deserve a star!:happy:
  • Grammymax
    Options
    Day 17 down.

Have a great weekend everyone.
    Esther
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hi-
    Just got back from a mini-vacation in NYC (no computer) and am now rushing to get myself together for a last-minute trip to Florida to see my parents. Have some quick errands and should attempt to help my husband with yard work so no time now to get caught up on thread. Will check back in about a week.
    Needless to say, I've blown it as far snacking etc. I forgot one night and that opened the floodgates. Plus, am so far off schedule etc. Hang in there everyone - look forward to reading great things when I return.
    Zaza