APRIL "No more late night snacking"

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Well my mom past away yesterday and her funeral is tomorrow. I made it for 18 days straight, so I will try next month. Thanks for all of your prayers.
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Sherry,
  • zaza54
    Options
    Sherry,
    I am SO sorry. That is such sad news. My heart goes out to you. I'll be thinking of you, particularly tomorrow, and sending you prayers of support.
    Zaza
  • phatphanny
    Options
    Sherry...I am so sorry to hear of your loss...my prayers go out to you and your family. Lorena
  • Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Sherry - sorry to hear of your loss. It is such a hard time. You'll be in my prayers and thoughts. Remember to take care of you through this.

30 days down. I did it! :laugh: If anyone told me I would make it 30 days without eating past my cutoff time I would not have believed it. Thanks Zaza for inspiring us to take on the challenge.

Esther
  • zaza54
    Options
    Good morning-
    April has ended and it's time to learn who won this month's challenge. Grammymax (aka Esther) is the one to beat with 30 days. What an accomplishment !!!!:drinker:

I believe Phatphanny had been tied w/Esther at one point. Please let us know today if you or anyone else tied w/Esther so we can make it official. We want to recognize everyone's incredible efforts.

For those of us who still need help in this area, I am starting a new thread for May. Please look for that and check back here as well for the official April winner announcement.
    Zaza
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Sherry. (((((((BIG HUGS)))))). This is a tough time for you.

:heart: Kathy
  • phatphanny
    phatphanny Posts: 90
    Options
    Made it another month..congrats Grammymax for making me tow the line this month...I knew you were going to fly to the end of the month..lol...thanks zaza for a wonderful challenge. It has been most uplifting and although tough at times this challenge has helped motivate me to be accountable for my eating habits..One day down...
  • zaza54
    Options
    It appears that Phatfanny also made it thru 30 days.
    So double congratulations to Grammymax (Esther) and Phatfanny, the two April winners with 30 consecutive days of no late night snacking!!!!:drinker:drinker:
    Hooray for you two!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    What an accomplishment. You are a tremendous inspiration to the rest of us. Hope you will keep us going during the May challenge.
    Everyone, please check the Message Board for the May challenge.
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Everyone, please check the Message Board for the May challenge.

I got it, I got it :wink:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/51553-may-no-late-night-snacking-challenge