APRIL "No more late night snacking"

Options

Replies

• csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Ok, I was doing great until Sunday night. My mom is really sick and the nurse said that she could pass away at anytime, so my schedule is a little weird right now due to staying at my mom and dad's a lot. I will try but it is so hard. Please pray for us. Hope everyone is doing good.

Thanks.
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Ok, I was doing great until Sunday night. My mom is really sick and the nurse said that she could pass away at anytime, so my schedule is a little weird right now due to staying at my mom and dad's a lot. I will try but it is so hard. Please pray for us. Hope everyone is doing good.

Thanks.

praying for you...:flowerforyou:
  • Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options

Thanks.
    So sorry for you Sherry. You will be in my prayers as well. It is a hard time! I've been there.
    Take care of yourselft too!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options

Thanks.

My heart goes out to you Sherry

:heart: Kathy
  • shannahrose
    Options
    12 down.
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    8 down :bigsmile:

csnealey - I will keep you, your mom and your family in our prayers. I hope she can pull through this, whatever it is.((((((( :heart: )))))))
  • Grammymax
    Options
    21 down. We're getting close :happy:

Sherry: How are you doing today? You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Esther
  • Grammymax
    Options
    Where's everybody? I'm down 22 days. Thank you all for encouraging me just by being on this thread. Thanks again Zaza!

Hope everyone is well.

Esther
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I made it through yea, Day 2 the box of chocolates that my husband left on the table are still here (he was suppose to bring them to work a week ago). some are missing. I wonder who ate them. It was just not me. I really think my hubby wanted to keep them here so he could have some. At least I didn't eat the entire box in one sitting. Yea. No chocolates tonight.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

:heart: Kathy
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    11, 12, 13 . . . icandoit, icandoit, icandoit . . .
  • shannahrose
    Options
    i'm 14 down :bigsmile:
  • csnealey
    Options
    Thanks to all of you for your prayers.

I had to start over, so I have made it 2 nights and counting.:flowerforyou:
  • csnealey
    Options

Esther

I am doing fine. I am really trying to watch my food intake and I don't get to exercise like I was before, but my family needs me. I haven't gained any weight:bigsmile: , so that is a plus. We are taking it one day at a time. Thanks for all of your prayers.

I am not online as much because of being at my mom and dad's alot, but I will keep in touch.:flowerforyou:
  • csnealey
    Options

Esther

I am doing fine. I am really trying to watch my food intake and I don't get to exercise like I was before, but my family needs me. I haven't gained any weight:bigsmile: , so that is a plus. We are taking it one day at a time. Thanks for all of your prayers.

I am not online as much because of being at my mom and dad's alot, but I will keep in touch.:flowerforyou:
  • csnealey
    Options
    oops. Sorry for the double post:flowerforyou:
  • Grammymax
    Options
    23 down for me.
  • shannahrose
    Options
    15 down over here :bigsmile:
  • phatphanny
    Options
    Day 24...keeping to my cutoff time, but the scale isn't moving. I only lost 1 lb first week of April, 1 lb second week..and NONE this week...not sure what Im doing so different but I sure hope I figure it out.
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    You ladies are awesome! Keep at it! :flowerforyou:
  • Grammymax
    Options
    25 days down. 5 more to go! :happy: