Real Women in Binkinis!

Options

Replies

• juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options

Awesome pics... nice yoga poses....Very beautiful. However: there is no weight to be lost.
    5'6, with a goal of 95 lbs, that is a BMI of 15.3
    As a student in nutrition science: she should know better

I'm sorry, do not want to offend anybody. I am a nurse, and I currently deal with patients with eating disorders. A nutritionist should give a good example to all those patients.

This ^ X's 10 Obviously a head case.

THAT is the most appalling thing I have ever seen someone say to a stranger.
    You should be ashamed of yourself.

(I don't know why this thread became about me, but I'm a "head case" because I want to be 110lbs --- three pounds lighter than I am when I am a lazy *kitten*?? You worry about your own goals, and I'll worry about mine)
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    5'6" 89 pound model has 20 inch waist. she eats all of the time. yeah right!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    110711164122_wonder.jpg

110411193004.jpg
  • flucas87
    Options
    Good looking woman!! Go head with your bad self.
    I hope I can get the courage to show off my belly when I get fit.
    I have stretch marks for days. =(
  • cowboydan43
    cowboydan43 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm SO inspired by these!!! You all are amazing for posting your pictures-I hope to have the same confidence someday& actually be brave enough to wear a bikini out in public.

No clue if these will work or not..... I still have a long way to go but I think I can get to my goal by summer! Also my thighs look deceptively small in these so don't be fooled! I have some 23.5 inch thighs hidden behind that counter....

fattttt150.jpg

faaaat150.jpg
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    So glad everyone is still posting pics and having a good time in this thread!! GOOD JOB EVERYONE!
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of the ladies that were brave enough to post photos.

I honestly can not imagine what kind of person would think it was ok to come to the motivation and support forum and criticize. Even if it is 'a public forum'. We are a community supporting each other to get healthy. Anyone who thinks its O.K. to diminish that should feel nothing but shame.
  • infamousmk
    Options
    IS THIS THREAD GOING TO ROLL?!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Unfotunately, I have no pics to post but I say roll it. This thread has been truly inspiring! Keep 'em coming, ladies!!
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Bump and bookmark.
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Bump and bookmark.

LOL
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    If I owned a bikini I would share :X hehe
  • skir927
    skir927 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm game. It's so cold in MN today, just thinking about bikini weather makes me feel a little better. :smile: I'm loving seeing all the beautiful ladies in their beach best! Maybe we could get a thread like this started for the gentlemen? Only, I'm thinking swim trunks instead of bikinis. :wink:

Hopefully I get the link right and the pic isn't enormous...

IMG_1057-2.jpg
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Ladies -- I bought my first bikini today because of all of you.

If this thread is still alive when I get it, I am going to suck it up and post. If you all can do it then so can I!

Thank you all!
  • agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    All you girls are awesome :flowerforyou:

Last year's bikini...new one is on its way!
    6844356231_ef5f984862.jpg

(Funny to put on a bikini for the pic when it snowed in VA today!)
  • kaellinn18
    kaellinn18 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    All you girls are awesome :flowerforyou:

Last year's bikini...new one is on its way!
    6844356231_ef5f984862.jpg

(Funny to put on a bikini for the pic when it snowed in VA today!)

I am a very lucky man :smile:
  • infamousmk
    Options
    Oh, it's FREEZING in Denver - we still have 12" of snow on the ground in some places!! I needed to think warm beachy thoughts!
  • Karmynzahringer
    Karmynzahringer Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I ever remember wearing a bikini in my adult life! I had children young and my first daughter tore up my stomach bad (85lb weight gain during that pregnancy) 4 kids total now and the last 3 did not improve it any! . I would love to share one with you guys, but I just don't have the confidence to share yet! I commend all of you beautiful ladies that do!!!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    hot,hot, hot!! :smokin:
    110711164122_wonder.jpg

110411193004.jpg
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    I love that this thread is still going and more GORGEOUS ladies are posting their pictures!!! You all look fabulous and major props to each and every one of you for having the courage to share your AMAZING bodies with all the rest of us!!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: