Options

Replies

• MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    took these a few months ago... #badcameraphonepics

bikini3.jpg

bikini.jpg
    Look at my friends doing the dayum thang. You look gorg....body and bikini BANGING!

OMG I would die to have a body like yours!!!

Golden Girl is in the building! Looking truly amazing :drinker: :drinker: to you too
  • Mama2CnR
    Mama2CnR Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Big props to all the beautiful ladies who have posted their photos. I thoroughly debated NOT posting mine, after reading through the thread and seeing some of the "haters" so there is still a chance I may end up taking this down shortly. But here goes nothing...
    I took this as a "wake up call" photo last month....I've lost a bit more since then, and plan to continue losing weight and toning up the jiggely bits. I still wouldn't be caught dead at the pool in this suit, without a tank top to cover up, and this is not where I want to be when I meet my goal, but perhaps posting this will motivate me to keep pushing forward to get where I want to be? :) Please excuse the "mummy tummy" and stretch marks!!!

005.jpg
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    I love the confidence you all have.............I was going to post my "progress" pics from December and January but some of these comments have made me go into my shell again.

I have huge body image issues...............Thanks Mom. At the size I am today, my mom is probably doing somersaults in her grave. From someone that was told she was obese when I weighed a mere 110 pounds............I was in the Army and in almost tip top shape of my life and because I had muscular physic, I was obese looking to her.........

Fast forward to now after medical problems have caused this weight gain.

Ok, I have been work IM"ing with a co-worker and she says to put it out there........

So here it is. Please be gentle, I know it is not much progress, but I have made some. :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

In the first pic I was between 235 and 240. The second pic on the right I was about 223.........

PIC-0013-1-1-1.jpg
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Big props to all the beautiful ladies who have posted their photos. I thoroughly debated NOT posting mine, after reading through the thread and seeing some of the "haters" so there is still a chance I may end up taking this down shortly. But here goes nothing...
    I took this as a "wake up call" photo last month....I've lost a bit more since then, and plan to continue losing weight and toning up the jiggely bits. I still wouldn't be caught dead at the pool in this suit, without a tank top to cover up, and this is not where I want to be when I meet my goal, but perhaps posting this will motivate me to keep pushing forward to get where I want to be? :) Please excuse the "mummy tummy" and stretch marks!!!

Thank you for sharing this!!! You'll reach your goals - your body shape is great already!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

**not going to copy the picture because we can see it right above this post**
    This post makes me happy and I hope you don't take it down. You're lovely!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Ginormous thanks to everyone today - I think it's really cool that you all stepped out of your zone and showed MFP your body. We wouldn't be here if we didn't know/feel we have work to do... but we can still be bad *kitten* along the way.
  • MsQt
    Options
    from November 5, 2011

382631_164898256939214_111989688896738_288014_870374356_n.jpg

from today, February 8, 2012

startingoverbikini.jpg

so much work to do to get back to better than November... but, I have 7 months, so I can do it.

truly not trying to start qanything but your tattoo switched sides? how'd you do that?

The one is a mirror picture, obviously...So it's going to be on the opposite side...

Bry you are always looking good even when you are not competing!

Love how some people can't tell what a mirror pic looks like!!! :laugh:

haha... You look amazing girrrrl! Yes my engagement ring tends to switch sides when I take mirror picture. I've been confronted about it as well :laugh:
  • zzzzia
    zzzzia Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    215721_10150161264402653_668552652_7129941_6310537_n.jpg

208192_10150160714347653_668552652_7125851_3515699_n.jpg

Awesome pics... nice yoga poses....Very beautiful. However: there is no weight to be lost.
    5'6, with a goal of 95 lbs, that is a BMI of 15.3
    As a student in nutrition science: she should know better

I'm sorry, do not want to offend anybody. I am a nurse, and I currently deal with patients with eating disorders. A nutritionist should give a good example to all those patients.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Ginormous thanks to everyone today - I think it's really cool that you all stepped out of your zone and showed MFP your body. We wouldn't be here if we didn't know/feel we have work to do... but we can still be bad *kitten* along the way.
    Heck, I'm past my goals and this is STILL way out of my comfort zone (because only surgery and time would help with the loose skin)... but I am going to do it anyway because you are fabulous and inspiring. :)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    from November 5, 2011

382631_164898256939214_111989688896738_288014_870374356_n.jpg

from today, February 8, 2012

startingoverbikini.jpg

so much work to do to get back to better than November... but, I have 7 months, so I can do it.

truly not trying to start qanything but your tattoo switched sides? how'd you do that?

The one is a mirror picture, obviously...So it's going to be on the opposite side...

Bry you are always looking good even when you are not competing!

Love how some people can't tell what a mirror pic looks like!!! :laugh:

haha... You look amazing girrrrl! Yes my engagement ring tends to switch sides when I take mirror picture. I've been confronted about it as well :laugh:

Thanks hotty! Funniest thing to me is that the tattoo was the hot topic, not the spray tan and lack of one or the bigger chest, then smaller chest today, etc., oh gotta love it, lol.
  • MsQt
    Options
    215721_10150161264402653_668552652_7129941_6310537_n.jpg

208192_10150160714347653_668552652_7125851_3515699_n.jpg

Incredible!
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    ok so i dont have a bikini(yet) but my swimsuit fits better than it did 60lbs ago:)

Picture573.jpg
  • leanmachinedream
    Options

/not posting img just in case

That's what I look like right now except I think I'm shorter than you. I swear, we're tummy twins.
  • heyghoge
    heyghoge Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    i love this thread so much. you are all fabulous. rock on! :heart:
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    took these a few months ago... #badcameraphonepics

bikini3.jpg
    Quite "Unique" & Gorgeous!
  • Runnermadre
    Runnermadre Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    These are probably the only pictures I have of me in a two piece bathing suit since I was a kid. I believe I was around 120 pounds here, and I'm 5'5". My belly is very jiggly from my last pregnancy, and I currently have another on the way, so I no longer weigh 120 pounds. :-)

beach11-1.jpg

beach112.jpg
  • hootinowl
    Options
    I know it cuts off but that's what I have for now!

evaa.jpg
  • limestang
    Options
    I wish I had your courage to take a picture in a bikini. Maybe I will get brave later on and post one.
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I have never worn a bikini..... and although I've lost over 100lbs so far, I doubt I ever will....
    all you ladies look AMAZING!! Love the confidence!
  • leanmachinedream
    Options
    The truth is the same for men in speedos and ladies in bikinis.
    If you're not in peak condition, you should refrain.
    Confidence is wonderful, and maybe there are better ways to exhibit fortitude than speedos or bikinis.

That's just a sight...
    The truth is the same for men (or women) in peak condition and men (or women) in poor condition:
    If you don't have something nice to say, keep your mouth shut or your fingers off the keyboard.

Don't want to look at these pictures? Don't click on the link to the thread.
    You're in a public forum.
    Truth is not all unicorns and rainbows.

One of the reasons America is a fat nation is this whole notion of fat acceptance.
    If all you want is an estrogen echo chamber, start a group.
    Sorry to rain on the parade, but the whole notion is absurd in the extreme.

If you can't take an opposing opinion, don't come into a public forum.

Do you not know how to use judgment? This isn't the thread to whine about fat acceptance and how detrimental it is. This is MOTIVATION and SUPPORT.