GIrl, please; are bikini pics really the best display of a "

Options

Replies

• DanaKinney
    DanaKinney Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I think bikini pictures are a perfect way to display the work we have done on our bodies and this IS the place to do that. I am not able to do so at this time, but when/if I can, I will.
    I understand your sentiment, but is it possible that some of it is misplaced envy. We are all here to encourage each other and I encourage you to be the best version of yourself and then share it with whom you're comfortable. This is coming from a fairly modest person who has morals and values. Instead of sounding modest your topic sounds a little judgy.
    signed,
    an old gal who just wants to feel better in her clothes and wear a swimsuit comfortably (at the beach)
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Why not have a bit of self respect and dignity and choose a nice one piece suit that flatters your figure?!

I have found many two pieces that flatter my figure. Why dont you choose a nice muzzle that flatters your attitude?!

and THAT, ladies and gentlemen is why she is my friend! *muah
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    IF my body was hot enough to wear a bikini, I'd post it. Why not.
  • alucard75
    alucard75 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    ( . ) ( . ) make the world go round...
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Why not have a bit of self respect and dignity and choose a nice one piece suit that flatters your figure?!

I have found many two pieces that flatter my figure. Why dont you choose a nice muzzle that flatters your attitude?!

and THAT, ladies and gentlemen is why she is my friend! *muah

I'm so proud that she found a toned down way to say it, too. :wink:
  • synthetiquecindy
    Options
    So I guess all of you here who are saying people should be allowed to wear what they want nad its their perogative ( I agree btw) would alos have no problem with a man walking down the street with nothing more than a smile on his face and you'd have nothing agains tthe Muslim woman who chose to cover her face as part of her religion and nothing against the goth who walked his girl down the street with a leash around her neck?

If you want to be an advocate of freedom of expression, then please don't forget to be consistant.

Once again... No problemmo here. I'll just look the other way since I'm pretty sure there is someone out there that is horridly offended by something I do/wear/eat etc. (lol. Then again, as a goth black chick with many piercings there are many haters out there already.)

*shrug*

Not my problem. Lol. Life is too short to give a flying rodents backside......
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Um if my body is just for my husband and only for his eyes and for him to unwrap.....then.....

Why the hell doesn't my husband go to the gym and work my butt off for me ???????????????

My body belongs to ME.... not to a man, and I am teaching MY daughters that !!!!!!!!
  • lorij1989
    Options
    I think you say that now... but once you get to your goal, i bet your mind will change.
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Just because someone voices their opinion doesn't mean she should be treated like crap about it....None of you being rude or mean and calling names have any right to do so....she clearly stated that this was HER OPINION.

No one is being mean or calling her names. We're expressing our OWN opinions, which we have a right to do :)

Enjoy your day! :flowerforyou:
  • bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I agree.... a women doe snot need to show everything she's got to show "her results"..... I think of myself as a godly women and I would not allow my daughter to parade around like that so I need to be an example too. Most (not all) of the women who do that on this site are just looking for the attention they get from the men here. I am LOOSING (NOT LOOSING, LOSING) weight and feeling great, but it's for me and only my husband gets to see the "real" results..... most people will bag on this idea because they crave others attention, good or bad.....

I get really sick of "godly" types who feel they must pass judgment on other people and their "ways". GOD is the judge, not you. Why don't you let Him do his job??

^^ I agree... God is the only judge, so let's not just drop his name around...especially as an adjective. He created these AMAZING bodies we have...humans created clothes.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Most (not all) of the women who do that on this site are just looking for the attention they get from the men here.
    I kinda like the attention I get from the females way better...yes indeed!

Good lord, I missed this. I'm with Q. I have much more fun with the ladies than I do with the menfolk. I mean, I love my male friends, but I have much more fun playing with my lady friends.

I missed that too, and I am married and can honestly say that I could care less what the men on this site think. The women, on the other hand, or, my friends, rather, I care what they think, because I know they'll speak honestly about how they feel. I don't desire, crave or need any attention from the guys, but I will agree, it is nice to hear positive responses from the women.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I'm bumping this just so I can see all these hot women in their bikinis. Thank you OP for starting this hot women in bikinis thread:flowerforyou:
  • AngelEyes127
    Options
    Definitely think if you have enough confidence to flaunt it go ahead...more power to you! If you don't like it, don't look.
    (IMO: If you get that razzed over people posting bikini pics, it's a sign that you yourself is subconscious about how you look and may be a little jealous).

If you worked your *kitten* off to look as good as some of the people you were seeing on here, wouldn't you want to show it off?!
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I need to post my Speedo pic...
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    Personally (and yes, this is my OPINION) I prefer to keep some parts of my body a secret for only my husband to unwrap.

You have an awesome and uncommon sense of loyalty!!
  • synthetiquecindy
    Options

heh. Nice. ^_^
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to be in shape and pull this off

qBYB2.jpg

It wouldn't take much to pull that off. One firm yank.
  • cPT_Helice
    Options
    <
    a gift for you!
    I think I need to go find mine from the other thread and do this too.
    Here ya go -
    127 pounds lighter than I used to be, I've got loose skin and stretch marks and am still proud of what I've accomplished. Do I flaunt it as a general rule? Heck no.
    Do I need to be ashamed because I'm not perfect?
    Also no.
    bikini167lbs-1.jpg

127 pounds???? Amazing!!! Way to go girl!
  • whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'll be lucky to be wearing anything if I hit my final goal and get as sexy and toned as I hope to be eventually. I fully expect to be arrested for indecent exposure a few times in the future.

^^^This EXACTLY!

yep
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    wow, this thread has gotten a lot of responses, I am not sure why all you care what another person thinks??
    I wish you all the best and to each their own :flowerforyou: