GIrl, please; are bikini pics really the best display of a "

Options

Replies

• Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    This **** got 500 replies really quick. Ya'll mad?
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    This is so funny,
    The lady was just hating the other girl's thread because she is not brave enough to post Bikini pictures,
    She just wanted to have a long thread and she is having it thanks to all of you.
    You're all amazing, and such an inspiration.
    Me too will post a bikini picture once I get my body back.
    Keep it up!!!
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I'm still a bit body conscious and idk yet about wearing bathing suits and stuff because i feel like it would be visually unappealing but I would like to wear one if not this summer then next summer, just to get in it and say look at all the progress you made, you look fantastic, healthy in shape. So yeah I'm probably going to take a bunch of photos like woohoo yeah i did it allright uhuh yaaay. I dont know about over here posting them, but maybe on my blog hehe.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Who the hell busts their *kitten* every freakn day at the gym and limits delicious fatty food intake to wear a dam frock?!?! :huh: :huh:

aaaa....me haaaaahaaaaaaaaa. You guys seriously want me to bust out my burkini :)

BOOM! And THAT is why she is MY friend! Bahahahahahaha :laugh:

LOVES!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    To OP: I'd gladly post pics of me at my largest size UK 24 in my bikini if I didn't think I'd get banned for life and arrested for crimes against humanity :laugh: I'm DEFINITELY going to post some at my final destination because I will be PROUD of what I have achieved, feel free not to look. I'll do you a deal, I won't push my ludicrous views onto anyone if you promise to do the same :happy: Oops too late :grumble:
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    We need threads like this more often.. makes the day go by faster!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    We need threads like this more often.. makes the day go by faster!

This!
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Before and after bikini pics, sure, shows progress. Just before? What's the point?
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Before and after bikini pics, sure, shows progress. Just before? What's the point?

The whole thing began with being confident with what you've got.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

the point is to love yourself. to see yourself as you are. to accept that the skin isn't the whole. b/c if you cannot love the before, you will never love the after.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    awww and now the thread dies D:
  • MirelaH
    MirelaH Posts: 129 Member
    Options

the point is to love yourself. to see yourself as you are. to accept that the skin isn't the whole. b/c if you cannot love the before, you will never love the after.

^^^^^^ TRUTH! LOVE IT!
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

I don't know about anyone else but I'm not happy with the before.. the whole reason I'm doing this. I was in a bad place health-wise. If I was completely confident in my skin and loved who I was then there wouldn't be much motivation to change. I'm doing this for me, that's the only confidence I need.
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Who the hell busts their *kitten* every freakn day at the gym and limits delicious fatty food intake to wear a dam frock?!?! :huh: :huh:

aaaa....me haaaaahaaaaaaaaa. You guys seriously want me to bust out my burkini :)

BOOM! And THAT is why she is MY friend! Bahahahahahaha :laugh:

I'm buying a burkini, taking a pic and posting it, why should you girls have all the fun:P
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

EXACTLY. If you don't love the before you're more likely to develop an ED as you lose weight.
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Doesn't saying "it's my opinion" secretly mean "I'm judging you but if I say it's my opinion you have to respect that"? I see a lot of posts that are, "They're not judging. It's their OPINION". :huh:
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options

EXACTLY. If you don't love the before you're more likely to develop an ED as you lose weight.

Really? Crap, I better start loving myself.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    i love myself....sometimes a little too much :blushing:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Also, with all of the magazines and media in general touting photoshopped women that even very slender women don't look like, it's good to celebrate our bodies as they REALLY are because you can be beautiful without being a supermodel.