GIrl, please; are bikini pics really the best display of a "

Options

Replies

• PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    So I guess all of you here who are saying people should be allowed to wear what they want nad its their perogative ( I agree btw) would alos have no problem with a man walking down the street with nothing more than a smile on his face and you'd have nothing agains tthe Muslim woman who chose to cover her face as part of her religion and nothing against the goth who walked his girl down the street with a leash around her neck?

If you want to be an advocate of freedom of expression, then please don't forget to be consistant.

Live and let live. As long as you are not physically hurting me (or anyone else) go for it!

This <3
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Just because someone voices their opinion doesn't mean she should be treated like crap about it....None of you being rude or mean and calling names have any right to do so....she clearly stated that this was HER OPINION.

No one is being mean or calling her names. We're expressing our OWN opinions, which we have a right to do :)

Enjoy your day! :flowerforyou:

If you read through them some of the comments people posted are mean....Like telling the OP to stfu and put a muzzle on etc. which isn't nice....

and Brett...that pic is not me...it has a caption on it that I liked. Plus, I never said what my opinion on the subject was. I was just stating that there was no reason for name calling. For some reason it seems like on the internet people don't treat each other like people.
  • MirelaH
    MirelaH Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    <<<<<< as soon as I get this body back I will post my new bikini pics too!!
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha.... jealous.

That was exactly my thinking.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    If I had the body, I'd wear a swim suit with no t-shirt!!!
    Not-confident-Z.
  • Sackit
    Sackit Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I hope it is warm where you live. Today in colorado I can not imagine a bikini. :)
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Bikini pics = bad...???.

Cleavage pics are ok though... right? :bigsmile:
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Just because someone voices their opinion doesn't mean she should be treated like crap about it....None of you being rude or mean and calling names have any right to do so....she clearly stated that this was HER OPINION.

No one is being mean or calling her names. We're expressing our OWN opinions, which we have a right to do :)

Enjoy your day! :flowerforyou:

If you read through them some of the comments people posted are mean....Like telling the OP to stfu and put a muzzle on etc. which isn't nice....

Pretty sure that comment wasn't directed towards the OP
  • Krebeccap
    Options
    Yes and no. Its all fine and dandy that you want to strut your stuff. But if you are doing it in a very provacative manner, than no. Its not okay. I think its gross, and it makes you feel as though your body confidence comes from other peoples approval. If i had the body i'd be posing for shots on the beach in a bikini with my friends. But not for the approval of others. For EX: Bending over to show my breast, sitting my butt on the counter so it pops out of he bikini bottoms, posing with my leg up on the sink counter to take a picture in the mirror is just not okay. Its nasty. Keepin it classy in a bikini is nice!
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Who the hell busts their *kitten* every freakn day at the gym and limits delicious fatty food intake to wear a dam frock?!?! :huh: :huh:

aaaa....me haaaaahaaaaaaaaa. You guys seriously want me to bust out my burkini :)
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    You are lucky I even wear clothes!! I may not have a bikini body, but I'm damn proud of what I do have!!
  • dustynicole2008
    Options
    I love my bikinis daisy dukes and maybe even small tank tops as long as you dont look nasty showing what you got show it ... "The body is meant to be seen not covered up" -- Marilyn monroe JUST NO NAKED PIC PLEASE!!!
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I have to admit, I didn't read all 20 pages of posts for this thread. All I have to say is that I don't want to see me in a bikini, I doubt that anyone else does, either. :laugh:
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    bejuled74:

and you have to be rude to answer her question...no no....I don't know why people can't have a civil conversation without be snarky and or calling names
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    For some reason it seems like on the internet people don't treat each other like people.

The internet?! Heck, try the world. I want to live where you live if that's a new concept to you.

WelcomeToTheWorld_2129_spr1.jpg
  • Stronger_Diva
    Stronger_Diva Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Lots of replies on such a stupid topic. People wear bikinis all the time. Get over it.

And... for the record... I too replied to this stupid topic.
  • BrittanyH8588
    BrittanyH8588 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    As soon as I have the body I want, I plan to wear a bikini everywhere I go.

To each their own. I think the women that have the balls to put it out there, rock.

Totally agree ^^
  • dustynicole2008
    Options
    I like this
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Who the hell busts their *kitten* every freakn day at the gym and limits delicious fatty food intake to wear a dam frock?!?! :huh: :huh:

aaaa....me haaaaahaaaaaaaaa. You guys seriously want me to bust out my burkini :)

BOOM! And THAT is why she is MY friend! Bahahahahahaha :laugh:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    That was fun, now I'm bored.