GIrl, please; are bikini pics really the best display of a "

Options

Replies

• nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options

Good point.. I will say this, I am a lot happier now during my progression that I was before, just as long as something is being done. Good luck on your goals :)

Exactly. :) And thanks, good luck to you too!
  • rachel1496
    Options
    I agree with this wholeheartedly. Wearing super short shorts and a really revealing top is just disgusting in my personal opinion, UNLESS they're your workout clothes (and even then, there's a fine line between what's acceptable and what makes someone look like a *kitten*).

Things that make you look like a *kitten*: exchanging sex for money

Things that do not make you look like a *kitten*: everything else
  • TexasGirl_Amie
    Options
    mefishing.jpg

Not a bikini, but the only bathing suit pic I have at the moment. Look! It's boobies!

Happy to join the *kitten* club... :bigsmile:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I agree with this wholeheartedly. Wearing super short shorts and a really revealing top is just disgusting in my personal opinion, UNLESS they're your workout clothes (and even then, there's a fine line between what's acceptable and what makes someone look like a *kitten*).

HA!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Whenever there's a thread like this, someone always says, "You can see progress just as much fully clothed."

Really? Because I'm still wearing a lot of the same clothes as I wore in June, and don't look much different in them. I'm only about 2-3# less now, so I don't expect there to be much difference. Except that right now, I have a nasty cold, so the pic I just took today I look sickly and pale and have no makeup on.

before-after-jeans.jpg

But in a bikini? There's a difference.

camo-suit-back-june-jan.jpg

In addition to being damn proud that my *kitten* got 10 years younger-looking in seven months... If I'm going to be giving advice to others, shouldn't I have some amount of proof that I know wtf I'm talking about?

smartest responses all day. A) with clothes on, you can see no difference. B) when people can clearly see a difference, they are more likely to believe that you know what you are talking about when you offer advice and/or they ask you.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Whenever there's a thread like this, someone always says, "You can see progress just as much fully clothed."

Really? Because I'm still wearing a lot of the same clothes as I wore in June, and don't look much different in them. I'm only about 2-3# less now, so I don't expect there to be much difference. Except that right now, I have a nasty cold, so the pic I just took today I look sickly and pale and have no makeup on.

before-after-jeans.jpg

In addition to being damn proud that my *kitten* got 10 years younger-looking in seven months... If I'm going to be giving advice to others, shouldn't I have some amount of proof that I know wtf I'm talking about?

WINNER! :)
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I love how the original poster hasn't been a part of this...
  • duharvalgt
    Options
    I'm think they are a good display (but then again I may be a little bit biased :laugh: )
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options

before-after-jeans.jpg

WINNER! :)
    you look amazing!
  • agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options

:laugh: AWESOME.
  • ActorGirl1476
    ActorGirl1476 Posts: 221 Member
    Options

This is fantastic!
  • rachel1496
    Options

When I posted that pic, I realized that even if I haven't made any real progress in so much time, I haven't given up. I'm worth loving NOW, when I get to my goal, all the time in between, and for the rest of my life.

You said this beautifully.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    sadly for me, this is my BEFORE pic

151033_479969438768_658183768_5615386_439856_n.jpg
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    #1 <~~~OP be offended I dare you! I look hott and I've been working on getting there *and further* and am proud of it!

#2 - where is the OP?? I seriously read through all of these pages and never saw her come back......
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    where is the OP?? I seriously read through all of these pages and never saw her come back......

Funny how many people posted this same comment. Believe it or not, a lot of people actually only come on here once or twice a day.... :laugh:
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Who the hell busts their *kitten* every freakn day at the gym and limits delicious fatty food intake to wear a dam frock?!?! :huh: :huh:

aaaa....me haaaaahaaaaaaaaa. You guys seriously want me to bust out my burkini :)

BOOM! And THAT is why she is MY friend! Bahahahahahaha :laugh:

OMG, hilarous!!! LOL
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    sadly for me, this is my BEFORE pic

151033_479969438768_658183768_5615386_439856_n.jpg

Wow!
  • Runnermadre
    Runnermadre Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I don't know if anyone will see this so late in the thread, but I saw this today, and thought it was some great food for thought in this conversation. :-)

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/fashionbeauty-26594250/lingerie-model-discusses-shocking-exit-off-runway-28244133.html#crsl=%2Fvideo%2Ffashionbeauty-26594250%2Flingerie-model-discusses-shocking-exit-off-runway-28244133.html
  • Legalchica
    Options

HAHAHAHHAHA VAGINAS UNITE LOVE IT
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I don't know if anyone will see this so late in the thread, but I saw this today, and thought it was some great food for thought in this conversation. :-)

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/fashionbeauty-26594250/lingerie-model-discusses-shocking-exit-off-runway-28244133.html#crsl=%2Fvideo%2Ffashionbeauty-26594250%2Flingerie-model-discusses-shocking-exit-off-runway-28244133.html

Pfft. My body will never "belong" to anyone but me.