GIrl, please; are bikini pics really the best display of a "

Options

Replies

• Aleara2012
    Aleara2012 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Bring back properly fitting mens jeans please.

This!^ :P :laugh:
  • jennmartin82
    Options
    Don't like it, dont' look. :flowerforyou:

You look wonderful! :) very inspiring
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome you want to save your display for your husband....Nothing wrong with that... I guess the title got me... If I work hard....to get in one..Best believe I am going to wear it....Love to see people that are confident from the start and get inspired to get into a bikini...
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    This is kind of my end goal. To have this much courage. It doesn't matter what you look like on the outside. its what is in you that counts.

666.jpg
    I have the weirdest...umm yeah you know.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    So OP, how do you feel about the topless guy photos?
  • coffeegirl1998
    coffeegirl1998 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    welcome to the free world,

421952_319430934760138_279847832051782_771010_1088716618_n.jpg

when i get to goal if i wanna post here with nipple tassles and a thong im'a do it. so there.

^^^^HELL YEAH!!
  • Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    if you have the guts to wear a bikini and feel sexy in go for it! it shouldn't matter if you are 300 lbs or 100 lbs. i say more power to you. me, personally, i want to wear one so bad. and you never believe once i look sexy enough in my mind to rock it, i will!
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    It's a badge of social worth. Good luck shutting that down lol.
  • k0nfyo0zed
    k0nfyo0zed Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I prefer to keep some parts of my body a secret for only my husband to unwrap
    Um, yeah, me too. The parts under my bikini...

(I posted in the bikini thread last night. With a picture my husband took. And right after I posted it, he immediately commented "I'm a lucky guy!")

I like everything about this response.

agreed with these. if you don't want to wear a bikini, don't. however, don't criticize those that wish to show off how hard they've worked for being proud of it. they have a lot to be proud of and personally, i love to see them. motivation is a great thing.
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I would never wear a bikini or post pics of myself in one; but that is because I am badly in need of a tummy tuck and my thighs aren't the best they have ever been.

If I were 25 and had all this muscle I had now, with the skin I had then, HELL YEAH......it would be my facebook picture, lol.

To each his own.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    aw, its cute that you feel that way. There was obviously 20 plus pages of women who were brave enough to wear them and men who mostly) liked it. It wasn't for show or to reveal skin, but to prove that we are brave enough to put ourselves out there. But, good for you that you would never.... :flowerforyou:
  • lizblizz28
    Options
    I prefer to keep some parts of my body a secret for only my husband to unwrap
    Um, yeah, me too. The parts under my bikini...

(I posted in the bikini thread last night. With a picture my husband took. And right after I posted it, he immediately commented "I'm a lucky guy!")

I say that yesterday and thought that was awesome :)
    I say live and let live.
    you have to confidence to wear a bikini? rock it!
    you want to dress appropriately and respect your husband? you can rock that too.
    Just don't hate on the women who are finally happy with the results they have gotten through hard work and dedication and what to show off a little bit. They reached their goals, they're allowed to show that off.
  • deborawrrx
    Options
    Considering how self-conscious I have been pretty much my whole teenage/adult life when it came to even wearing a bathing suit going swimming, if (when :wink: ) i get to a size i am confident with then damn right i'd be showing it off.

mainly to show to everyone thats ever called me fat haha. :wink:
  • 0AmyMarie0
    Options
    I think it interesting that the woman arguing for what I'm guessing is modesty, is wearing a low cut top to show off her cleavage. I guess I'm not sure what her point is, but it sure seems like she's showing off her goods.

This had to be quoted. So true!
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    If I had the body, I'd wear a bikini!!!

This x a billion lol

If I could wear it... I totally would ha ha
  • jennmartin82
    Options
    Personally, if you worked your butt of to get there and now your confident enough to wear one ..all I have to say is..

YOU GO GIRL!!! Very inspiring for the rest of us on our journey :)
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I don't understand how mens clothes have gotten baggier & baggier yet womens fashion is getting skimpier by the season. Bring back properly fitting mens jeans please.

AMEN!!!
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options

Me too! And I'd post it.:happy:
  • gecho
    gecho Posts: 426 Member
    Options

I would to...in a heart beat!:love:
  • n_unocero