GIrl, please; are bikini pics really the best display of a "

Options

Replies

• galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Really? no shorts? Yeah....... no. I live in Florida. I am on the beach pretty much every weekend. It is really hot here. I wear shorts. If I could pull it off I would wear sports bras (and when I can, I will). I wear Bikinis - the smaller I get, the smaller they get. I like wearing what I want to wear. My boyfriend likes it too. He says that he likes the fact that some people will see us, look at me, and then look at him like he is the luckiest man they have seen all day. As long as *most* of the girls and the vajayjay are covered, It is fine. He gets to see the parts that every other man wants to.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Bikinis are great if you pack the goods - gross and laughable if you do not.
    Only 1% of ladies have any business in them unless they enjoy being the object of ridicule.

It's like those fat, greasy old guys parading themselves in speedos.

I recall some thread yesterday where a lady claimed to represent "real women" - :laugh:
    Anyway, people into this fat acceptance movement love the "big and beautiful" on display, and anybody who tells the truth is pillared.

It's just a joke.
    Sorry but how is this any different that you showing off your arms and chest?
    Only 1% of guys have any business taking off their shirts in public. You simply aren't in that 1%.
  • jennmartin82
    Options
    Bikinis are great if you pack the goods - gross and laughable if you do not.
    Only 1% of ladies have any business in them unless they enjoy being the object of ridicule.

It's like those fat, greasy old guys parading themselves in speedos.

I recall some thread yesterday where a lady claimed to represent "real women" - :laugh:
    Anyway, people into this fat acceptance movement love the "big and beautiful" on display, and anybody who tells the truth is pillared.

It's just a joke.

The more you go around twisting people's words, the more you make yourself look like an idiot. How about today, instead of representing the body of a real woman, I represent the mind of one while I tell you to take your judgmental, arrogant attitude and kindly go fvck yourself.

THIS!
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I think there's a difference between an opinion and starting a debate and being aware that the debate will get fired up because deep inside you're criticizing those users who post pictures in bikinis. I mean, let's be honest. You won't have posted this thread unless you knew this was coming.

With that said, do you ever go in front of a Strip Club with signs saying the same thing you said here? I bet you don't. So whether your reasons for not showing parts of your body is for whatever reason it is, your approach to this topic goes beyond being an "opinion" and just because you say so still doesn't make it one.

Personally everybody is free to do as they please as long as they're not harming themselves or others, and yet, if they want to harm themselves, it is their own problem. Having the confidence and the desire to express what they want and how they feel using pictures wearing bikinis not only is their choice but also it works towards their confidence.

"Just my opinion" :bigsmile:
  • mzpharrell
    mzpharrell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My body looked like crap after I had my baby...now that I'm getting in the best shape of my life hellllll yeah I'm gonna be rocking a bikini this summer!! I'm PROUD of this body I'm building and I'm gonna show it off! I'm not gonna dress like a hooker or something but this summer I will damn sure be wearing some cute little shorts and tanks because I can finally wear them with confidence. It's going to feel amazing and I can't wait!

^^^^^^^^^my thoughts exactly^^^^^^^
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Who the hell busts their *kitten* every freakn day at the gym and limits delicious fatty food intake to wear a dam frock?!?! :huh: :huh:
  • cainie19
    cainie19 Posts: 126
    Options
    As soon as I have the body I want, I plan to wear a bikini everywhere I go.

To each their own. I think the women that have the balls to put it out there, rock.

this this this this this
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I promise to never post a picture of me in a bikini.

AHHHHHHHH, come ON.........

I was waiting, and now you've dashed my dreams.

:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    As soon as I have the body I want, I plan to wear a bikini everywhere I go.

I hope it doesn't snow where you live. :laugh:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I think women should be loved for minds, their hearts, their kind souls, and most of all their giant boobies.

I may get this tattooed on me.
  • j1wright
    j1wright Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    This might surprise some of you but I was born naked.

I haven't wanted to post a picture of me in a bikini but the poster's opinion makes me want to now. Thanks for the encouragment!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Where'd the OP go?

I always love it when they make these sweeping statements never be heard from again....
  • marquesajen
    Options
    I was never told I should want to wear a bikini, but I came to the realization that if I wanted to I could! I prefer to wear workout shorts with my bathing suit, and I don't think that will change, but my opinion is that a body is just a body. It is what we make of it, whether sexual, artistic, natural, shameful, beautiful, strong, religious, or anything else. I'm just happy that there is so much confidence growing here regardless of how we show it!
  • iwillberipped
    iwillberipped Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    To each their own...
  • For_the_Last_Time
    For_the_Last_Time Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I think body confidence is hugely under-rated.

However; is it really confidence that leads a woman to feel she needs to display her nearly naked body for comment?

Personally (and yes, this is my OPINION) I prefer to keep some parts of my body a secret for only my husband to unwrap. I don't wear a bikini. I don't wear a sports bra without a shirt over it. I don't wear "ta-da!" shorts. Or any number of the myriad of revealing clothes that I've been told I should aspire to wear. I don't let my daughter wear them either.

Thoughts....

My thoughts - Good for you! You have every right to feel the way you want to! I think that everybody should form their own opinions how they view things.

But If you feel that everyone has to agree with you and your views that is where it is no longer good for you. You are trying to dictate what is good for everybody.

People would be so much better off if they just worried about themselves and not how everybody who doesn't agree with them is wrong.
  • jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    It's wonderful that you have your own thoughts. I have my own too! YAY!

OMG SO DO I!

p.s. your back is SICK, girl :)
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Who the hell busts their *kitten* every freakn day at the gym and limits delicious fatty food intake to wear a dam frock?!?! :huh: :huh:

not sure this wont be taken in the wrong way but perhaps this...?

podebal-burka.jpg
  • jennmartin82
    Options
    Where'd the OP go?

I always love it when they make these sweeping statements never be heard from again....

LOL-I was thinking the same thing :)
  • nnapieralski
    nnapieralski Posts: 132 Member
    Options

I hate to say it but you come off as a bit prudish. Your body is for your husband etc etc. Well hun, my body is mine - no ring on my finger allows anyone to own me or my body - and if I want to show it off to anyone and everyone, I damn well will. I worked hard and I am proud.

So bikini pic posting girls... keep it coming! We love how hard you have worked!!! And the eye candy does not suck at all!

EXACTLY! =)
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I'm with galegetsthin. As I get smaller so does my bikini and my husband loves showing me off too.

To each his own, everyone has their own comfort levels. Why do you care what anyone else posts? How can you be offended, unless you are jealous.