Made these 3 weeks ago and they are excellent.
Low Calorie Pancakes Recipe
Makes 17 servings low calorie pancakes: 26 calories per serving. With the calorie content so low you can add blueberries for a sweet treat, cheese and chives and salmon for a savoury treat or just have plain alongside whatever else you are having. I really like it with a shake of cocoa powder and a teaspoon of low cal fig and ginger jam. Enjoy!
3/4 c. cake flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
3/4 c. skim milk (I actually use 2% milk so each pancake is more like 30 calories each. :bigsmile: )
2 egg whites
1. Sprinkle dash of salt on egg whites and beat until stiff, but not dry.
2. Add milk to flour and salt. Beat until smooth.
3. Add baking powder and beat a few seconds more
4. Fold in beaten egg whites.
5. Pour into the pan and turn once. Should be golden brown.