If your scales could talk, what would they say to you?

Options

Replies

• HealthyAlison
    HealthyAlison Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I saw a card with a person on a scale last week. The scale said "Cheat", the person said "Liar".
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    "Not at your goal weight yet? It's okay - I'll be here tomorrow. Hopefully, we can stay friends throughout this journey."
  • p_barron
    Options
    Mine does talk .... It says "ohhhhh" in this very condesending tone that says wow I didn't think you weighed this much
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    "Haha, gotcha! Didn't notice the kids were playing with me today huh? That extra 20 sure made you jump, didn't it? HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!"
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    "I've missed you!"

I avoid weighing-in like the plague! hahah
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    holding your breath will not make you lighter
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    Go on...be a good girl and wear a skirt today!

Lol! Mine would say "lose those thunder thighs then wear a skirt!"
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Mine would say, "Congratulations on your 4 pound loss this week!"
  • Kendrawinn
    Options
    " How 'bout today I stand on you and call you a f#*@!% *****"

This is funny !!
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    "Damn, your feet stink..."
  • andreacord
    Options
    What are you doing back here? You were just on me five minutes ago. and the twenty before that. and the twenty before that. and two hours before that. and six times yesterday. Enough already, woman!
  • luvmydog2
    luvmydog2 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    How many packs of margarine have you lost this month ? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink:
  • Ddmck1
    Ddmck1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    "Best two out of three?"
  • MommyTKD
    MommyTKD Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Mine would say a couple of things....

First, it would probably point out that it has seen more of me lately than it has in years. And by more I mean both in frequency, and in the ahem... AMOUNT of me. Then it would probably recognize there's less of me NOW than there was 49 days ago. Then it would ask me to put on something over my (again, ahem) wear-with-alls. It would probably even lie and say it wouldn't count it.
  • shanahan_09
    shanahan_09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Mine would say "Where the heck are youuu?" (Dropped it off at my friends house for a month-- the little sucker is a dictator with my emotions, :grumble: )
  • xmissjasmine
    Options
    "Enough already, I told you yesterday and I'm telling you the same thing today. And stop doing that victory dance over those .2 lbs...it's annoying and no one ever gets that happy about ounces unless it's at birth....and put some clothes on! sheesh!"
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    "Damn, your feet stink..."

with all the women talking about skirts and underwear, I wanted to die and be reincarnated as a scale. your post sir, brought me back to earth.

:wink:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    "Thank you!" (because I put a lot less strain on it than I used to)
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Mine would have so many things to say, but the first comments it would make would be. Can you please clean this place up and please wait until after you get out of the shower to weigh yourself.
  • Justkf
    Justkf Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Go away, it hasn't changed since 5 minutes ago...