this
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    way..
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    I have to give credit to Soup for that one...

hard to do with my snail pace computer..
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Soupy's legacy. :wink: It's 20 pages to lock a thread, btw.
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hey Black team!!! I did something I never thought I would do again last night!! i actually RAN!!!! I couldn't believe how far I could go! I burned 523 calories yesterday. I was so proud of myself! I hope I can get out and do it again today!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Hey Black team!!! I did something I never thought I would do again last night!! i actually RAN!!!! I couldn't believe how far I could go! I burned 523 calories yesterday. I was so proud of myself! I hope I can get out and do it again today!

Wtg ! I've learned to love my run! Keep it up.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Great job, Jenni-- it is awesome how the mind shifts and that which you thought you'd never find remotely enjoyable, and was downright loathsome truly can become part of your very being--

I can't live without my running these days-- it is as good for the mind and soul as it is for the body--

Andrew-- how you feeling, my friend?
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

Jenni...Good job on the run. I know how I feel when I run. Makes a world of difference on body and soul.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thanks Marla and Jims.....I will wait until 6 week check-up to determine my true weight!!:glasses:

And we are thinking of Noah or Samuel. My son is Joseph Timothy (we call him J.T.) and I just like classic names or boys!

The middle name will either be Barnett or Evan(s)...those are both family names on my husbands side.
    So, Noah Barnett or Samuel Barnett or Noah Evan or Samuel Evan....We will see what happens! Could change completely. Oh and Noah is also the name of my mother in laws grandfather.
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Thanks Marla and Jims.....I will wait until 6 week check-up to determine my true weight!!:glasses:

And we are thinking of Noah or Samuel. My son is Joseph Timothy (we call him J.T.) and I just like classic names or boys!

The middle name will either be Barnett or Evan(s)...those are both family names on my husbands side.
    So, Noah Barnett or Samuel Barnett or Noah Evan or Samuel Evan....We will see what happens! Could change completely. Oh and Noah is also the name of my mother in laws grandfather.

Hey Tam - 13 lbs at this point is great! Don't forget that not only do you have the weight of the baby, but your blood flow increases and the amniotic fluid weighs 3 - 5 lbs too. So all you have pretty much gained is related to the health and growth of that sweet little boy you're carrying. :glasses: That is great!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Hey Tam - 13 lbs at this point is great! Don't forget that not only do you have the weight of the baby, but your blood flow increases and the amniotic fluid weighs 3 - 5 lbs too. So all you have pretty much gained is related to the health and growth of that sweet little boy you're carrying. :glasses: That is great!
    Thank you for that!! I have made it my goal to eat plenty but don't overdo it and I am also still active with my workouts. I also feel like I have gained at least 1 or 2 lbs in my boobs alone!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Ok guys, I think I figured out how to get my 200 calories in without putting too much work into my legs, which are killing me I think i'm going to do some upper body/ab "circuit" like workout until I hit 200 calories Woo Hoo!!!!

I was thinking about counting hauling 5 bags of groceries, two gallons of milk, one 12 can pack of slim fast and a 30 lb 2 year old up two flights of stairs, (in two trips) but I'm not going to. :laugh:

I'm feeling amazing and I've never gone this long without going over my calories and i'm totally pumped to get skinny!!!! :bigsmile:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

Way to go! Just like Marla and Andrew, I am a convert to running and I love it. Really and truly saves my sanity some days.

Marla- I have a confession to make...broke down and ate a cookie that I really, really, REALLY wanted yesterday. :cry: Not good, I know...but now that I had it and got rid of the craving, I don't want them. Got back on the wagon today and feel great about it :bigsmile:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Great job, Jenni-- it is awesome how the mind shifts and that which you thought you'd never find remotely enjoyable, and was downright loathsome truly can become part of your very being--

I can't live without my running these days-- it is as good for the mind and soul as it is for the body--

Still out of commission from a work out stand point but I think I am better off not pushing my luck. Doing good on my eating and who know's this lack of work might actually shake things up for the body. I might have been over doing it.

:laugh:
  • Marla64
    Options
    I also feel like I have gained at least 1 or 2 lbs in my boobs alone!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

To your husband's dismay.....NOT!!!!!
  • Marla64
    Options

Still out of commission for an work out stand point but I think I am better off not pushing my luck. Doing good on my eating and who know's this lack of work might actually shake things up for the body. I might have been over doing it.

:laugh:

Yep-- listen to your ailing, aging body-- :wink:

Seriously-- you've been kicking booty-- taking a couple days off to heal won't kill you--
  • Marla64
    Options

Way to go! Just like Marla and Andrew, I am a convert to running and I love it. Really and truly saves my sanity some days.

Marla- I have a confession to make...broke down and ate a cookie that I really, really, REALLY wanted yesterday. :cry: Not good, I know...but now that I had it and got rid of the craving, I don't want them. Got back on the wagon today and feel great about it :bigsmile:

Well, my child--
    PRIEST.jpg
    Repeat after me-- oh, Marla, I am heartily sorry for having offended thy challenge. And I detest my cookie eating weakness because of thy just disappointment. But, most of all, because it offended you, oh, Marla-- who art all good, and deserving of all my loyalty-- I firmly resolve with the help of thy encouragement, to eat cookies no more, and to avoid the occasions of sweets.

Your sins are forgiven-- go in peace.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hello ya'll!! I know I have missed a lot but right now I am not in no mood to read anything to catch up. So sorry ya'll!! I missed chatting with you today. Did anyone take any notes for me? Lol!!!! I'm tired and fussy this evening.