New Black Team WEEK 1

Options

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    So Marla do I get something for not breaking down and eating a cookie or something? :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I have been eating peanut butter crackers and yogurt and sugar free jello like mad though. All with in my calories! :wink:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Hey Black team!!! I did something I never thought I would do again last night!! i actually RAN!!!! I couldn't believe how far I could go! I burned 523 calories yesterday. I was so proud of myself! I hope I can get out and do it again today!

Way to go! Just like Marla and Andrew, I am a convert to running and I love it. Really and truly saves my sanity some days.

Marla- I have a confession to make...broke down and ate a cookie that I really, really, REALLY wanted yesterday. :cry: Not good, I know...but now that I had it and got rid of the craving, I don't want them. Got back on the wagon today and feel great about it :bigsmile:

Well, my child--
    PRIEST.jpg
    Repeat after me-- oh, Marla, I am heartily sorry for having offended thy challenge. And I detest my cookie eating weakness because of thy just disappointment. But, most of all, because it offended you, oh, Marla-- who art all good, and deserving of all my loyalty-- I firmly resolve with the help of thy encouragement, to eat cookies no more, and to avoid the occasions of sweets.

Your sins are forgiven-- go in peace.

Yay! I didn't even have the pudding today...went for Frosted Mini Wheats instead!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Tooting my own horn here! TOOT TOOT!!!

I, Samantha, am officially out of the 180's!!!:noway: Yes that is right! I weighed myself this AM and I was 176.4 WOOT WOOT!!!

I only count myself out of a number if at night I am not in that number and GUESS WHAT? I was!! WOOT WOOT!!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Tooting my own horn here! TOOT TOOT!!!

I, Samantha, am officially out of the 180's!!!:noway: Yes that is right! I weighed myself this AM and I was 176.4 WOOT WOOT!!!

I only count myself out of a number if at night I am not in that number and GUESS WHAT? I was!! WOOT WOOT!!!:drinker: :drinker:

Yay Sam, that's so awesome...CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 4real
    4real Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I was unable to reach my goal of burning 200 calories today, due to this screaming MIGRAINE HEADACHE :sick: , but I did manage to burn 100 calories. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Hello everyone, I was unable to reach my goal of burning 200 calories today, due to this screaming MIGRAINE HEADACHE :sick: , but I did manage to burn 100 calories. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.

Great job on the 100 that you did get in with a migraine. I used to get those alot and I am now just realizing that I might have been getting them becasue I was obese. I can't remember the last time I had one.

Hope your head feels better!:flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Yea and i have to work the next three days! Ugghhhh!!! How much can one person miss when they work 12 hour days? I will have too much reading to do by the time I get back!!! Someone should take notes to keep me informed. Shouldn't that be done by our fearless MASCOT???? Lol!!! That way I can stay informed!

smiley-chores033.gif

Thank you very much for helping me out! I hate to miss anything this great!

Hi Renae, good to see you! Your looking fanTAStic!!:flowerforyou:

Thank you very much!!!! I am getting back on track now. I am loving your team!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Sam you get the good doobie award for faithfulness today--

Shuntae-- good job on the pudding.

I'm hungry and out of calories:grumble: -- well, not really true-- feel like nibbling and am out of calories, and it's pouring and I must, must, must get my typing done tonight because I have early morning appointments. So running shall have to wait--

So, how sick is this-- I took a bite of a pancake-- buttery, no syrup-- chewed it up, then spit it out. I didn't want the calories, but I wanted the taste just for a moment. :noway:

Crazy, freakin' day-- :ohwell:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    So, how sick is this-- I took a bite of a pancake-- buttery, no syrup-- chewed it up, then spit it out. I didn't want the calories, but I wanted the taste just for a moment. :noway:

Ummmmm YUCK!!! :sick: :sick:

Probably something I would do if I didn't have any calories left though!!!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    Marla, chewing it up and spitting it out... I haven't so much done it, but I have definately THOUGHT about it, so I say nothing wrong with it. A girl has to do what a girl has to do.....
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

They say after 2 weeks you won't crave it anymore, right? Please say yes!! Cause I want cake and cookies and frozen yogurt and I can't have it! :sad: :sick:

But if I can make it, I have decided to go to the 21st of june I am have ing cake for Madisons birthday. I am making her a castle cake and there is no way I will miss out on that.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    We are having a babyshower tomorrow at work and that means cake and I plan on having a small piece. Very small. I did ok today I suppose. I wanted everything under the sun since I was pissed at work. Hope you all had a better day!!
  • Marla64
    Options

They say after 2 weeks you won't crave it anymore, right? Please say yes!! Cause I want cake and cookies and frozen yogurt and I can't have it! :sad: :sick:

But if I can make it, I have decided to go to the 21st of june I am have ing cake for Madisons birthday. I am making her a castle cake and there is no way I will miss out on that.

No ifs-- you can do it.

And it does get easier. Mind over matter, and all that jazz.
  • Marla64
    Options
    HEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just remembered I have Diet Pepsi in the fridge-- I never buy this stuff, never drink the stuff-- but we had company for the weekend and bought a 12pk.

(Don't tell Dave) but I'm gonna have me some artificially sweetened chemicals-- hopefully that'll quell the munchies that are bugging the snot outta me tonight.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    so I was just PM'd by someone who has been lurking AND doing our challenges and they said Jello IS a sweet. I am waiting to hear back because I told them that Marla said it was OK to see what they say and if I HAVE to drop it to beat them at this then I WILL!!! :bigsmile: :blushing: :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :wink: :wink:
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    I've thought about chewing food up and spitting it back out just for the taste :laugh:

So I have 425 calories left today and 225 just to get to 1200. I've already had some chocolate peanut butter chex mix and that kind of cured my cookie craving. I'm not hungry. :ohwell:

Oh well I guess lol.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    HEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just remembered I have Diet Pepsi in the fridge-- I never buy this stuff, never drink the stuff-- but we had company for the weekend and bought a 12pk.

(Don't tell Dave) but I'm gonna have me some artificially sweetened chemicals-- hopefully that'll quell the munchies that are bugging the snot outta me tonight.

to late he can lurk and is! hahaha :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Options
    so I was just PM'd by someone who has been lurking AND doing our challenges and they said Jello IS a sweet. I am waiting to hear back because I told them that Marla said it was OK to see what they say and if I HAVE to drop it to beat them at this then I WILL!!! :bigsmile: :blushing: :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :wink: :wink:

I have no edict regarding the use of sugar-free items--

I wonder if it's the same person who PMd me to say that they'd go til June 6th just to beat me-- hmmmm.
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    We are having a babyshower tomorrow at work and that means cake and I plan on having a small piece. Very small. I did ok today I suppose. I wanted everything under the sun since I was pissed at work. Hope you all had a better day!!

Sorry you had such a bad day at work!!! Just stay focused and feel good about the fact that you're doing great things for your body!!! :bigsmile:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

I have no edict regarding the use of sugar-free items--

I wonder if it's the same person who PMd me to say that they'd go til June 6th just to beat me-- hmmmm.

Same person! Told them I am going til June 21st! HAhahaha