New Black Team WEEK 1

Options

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    so I was just PM'd by someone who has been lurking AND doing our challenges and they said Jello IS a sweet. I am waiting to hear back because I told them that Marla said it was OK to see what they say and if I HAVE to drop it to beat them at this then I WILL!!! :bigsmile: :blushing: :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :wink: :wink:

I have no edict regarding the use of sugar-free items--

I wonder if it's the same person who PMd me to say that they'd go til June 6th just to beat me-- hmmmm.

YAY!! I'm EATING JELLO!!!
  • laniirvin
    laniirvin Posts: 94
    Options
    Great job everybody for hitting your calorie burn! I acomplished mine three days in a row. I love the support it keeps me motivated. Yeah!!!:drinker:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I've thought about chewing food up and spitting it back out just for the taste :laugh:

So I have 425 calories left today and 225 just to get to 1200. I've already had some chocolate peanut butter chex mix and that kind of cured my cookie craving. I'm not hungry. :ohwell:

Oh well I guess lol.

Well, truly my intent wasn't to chew and spit-- I was fully prepared to chew and swallow and caught the guilts-- so spit it out. :noway:
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Great job everybody for hitting your calorie burn! I acomplished mine three days in a row. I love the support it keeps me motivated. Yeah!!!:drinker:

Leilani,

ME TOO!!! I've never gone THREE whole days doing everything I wanted to do! (Staying within my calories, getting work outs in) and still feeling good and confident and strong!!

I'm actually excited about the challenge of no alcohol this weekend. I usually drink either Wednesday or Thursday and it hasn't bothered me one bit not to this week. We'll see how this weekend goes but I'm completely confident that I can do it.

Yay for meeting goals no matter how small!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    I wonder if we can lock the thread (Is that the term?) tonight!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Great Job!!!
  • Marla64
    Options
    so I was just PM'd by someone who has been lurking AND doing our challenges and they said Jello IS a sweet. I am waiting to hear back because I told them that Marla said it was OK to see what they say and if I HAVE to drop it to beat them at this then I WILL!!! :bigsmile: :blushing: :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :wink: :wink:

I have no edict regarding the use of sugar-free items--

I wonder if it's the same person who PMd me to say that they'd go til June 6th just to beat me-- hmmmm.

Same person! Told them I am going til June 21st! HAhahaha

Well, I'm rather impressed-- we've lured quite an assortment of lurkers-- go team Black. We must really rock-- go figure.

I'll go till June 21st if my kids don't bake me a cake, and hubby doesn't buy one-- which is entirely possible-- after all, who thinks of mom, you know? (yeah, woe is me-- what of it?)

Actually-- I'll go till June 22 if-- blah, blah, blah. Take that, Dave !!
  • Marla64
    Options

Great job, Leilani-- !!!!!!!!
  • Marla64
    Options
    I wonder if we can lock the thread (Is that the term?) tonight!!

Hmmm-- 92 more posts tonight-- anything's possible.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I think I'm going to make some lemonade ice pops tomorrow. Maybe that will help with the sweets thing. I am used to something after dinner and that might help. I have been going through this stuff like crazy might aswell try to freeze it!!
  • Marla64
    Options
    I think I'm going to make some lemonade ice pops tomorrow. Maybe that will help with the sweets thing. I am used to something after dinner and that might help. I have been going through this stuff like crazy might aswell try to freeze it!!

This Diet Pepsi is really helping-- I still won't buy it, but glad I have it for tonight--
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

This Diet Pepsi is really helping-- I still won't buy it, but glad I have it for tonight--

that is good. We have diet cherry dr. pepper and it takes me like 2 hours to drink it.
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Woo check out my new AV!! :love: :love: :love:

Lol, check out how fat my face is compare to all the older pictures. :sick:

Sam and Marla - Sounds like all three of us are finding ways to kick our sweets cravings... I'm not a part of the no sweets challenge, I just have a huge weakness for them, so 150 calories instead of several hundred is really good for me!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Oh my gosh! Hell's Kitchen was so sad!
  • Marla64
    Options

Sam and Marla - Sounds like all three of us are finding ways to kick our sweets cravings... I'm not a part of the no sweets challenge, I just have a huge weakness for them, so 150 calories instead of several hundred is really good for me!!!

Any time you want to jump on in-- we're going till at least June 5th--
  • Vanessa414
    Options

I suppose it wouldn't hurt.... I'm in!!
  • Marla64
    Options

I suppose it wouldn't hurt.... I'm in!!

Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good for you!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Haha "at least" we are going to end up never eating it again. well at least you and Dave. haha I'm eating cake on Madison's birthday. I will have to take a picture of the cake if it turns out good. All she has talked about is her princess castle cake. :huh: :grumble: :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    http://woot.com/

Hurry go there they have bacon salt on sale right now but only for a limited time! :laugh:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Lol, bacon salt? I love woot.