im so tired of people who...

Options
12345679»

Replies

• dawnkykong
    dawnkykong Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I got my first "you look like a dude" comment last week. I honestly had to roll my eyes.

I would have said "you must be jealous" and then flipped my hair and walked away...I've seen your 'success' pictures and I only hope that one day I have a bangin body like yours! You seriously look amazing.:)
  • liftandcycle
    Options
    You come across as angry (name calling, cussing, saying "COME AT ME"), but then you didn't like it when people "came at you" with different opinions. People gave their opinion, as you did yours. You may not like them, but your original post wans't exactly sugary sweet either.

i feel like you just wrote me a office referral for bad behavior... why so sensitive? besides the MOD just stepped in.. so I cant really continue replying with my incredibly amazing sarcasm.. which is freaking awesome.. and when I said "COME AT ME" i meant it.. and everyone did come at me! did I back down? no! ofcourse not b/c I can take them.. and the ppl who agree w me agree with awesomeness! i love ppl who accept all body types.. have a lovely day!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    i feel like you just wrote me a office referral for bad behavior... why so sensitive? besides the MOD just stepped in.. so I cant really continue replying with my incredibly amazing sarcasm.. which is freaking awesome.. and when I said "COME AT ME" i meant it.. and everyone did come at me! did I back down? no! ofcourse not b/c I can take them.. and the ppl who agree w me agree with awesomeness! i love ppl who accept all body types.. have a lovely day!
    I accept all body types. I wasn't "scolding" you at all. The point of your OP might have been received better had you not come across so angry. That's all I was pointing out.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Bunch of people here need a candy bar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO_uJVL8KkA
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I accept all body types. I wasn't "scolding" you at all. The point of your OP might have been received better had you not come across so angry. That's all I was pointing out.

AMEN sista!
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Bunch of people here need a candy bar
    Having a square of Godiva dark chocolate (50 calories) as we speak....er... type.:wink:
  • liftandcycle
    Options

AMEN sista!
  • Dreamer1311
    Dreamer1311 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I don't condone the behavior of people who tell you that you look manly, but if I were to cover the face of these pics, it would be hard to tell if the person was a man or a woman. That is not an insult. It is my opinion by looking at the body (yes, I've seen men and women who have bodies like this)

I agree! As long as you are happy with the way you look it shouldn't matter. Everybody has different views and opinions. You shouldn't be judged by the way you look only.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    so hot

tumblr_lnu1ylTqzY1qg2o4go1_500.jpg
  • libby328
    libby328 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    say fit women look like men.. I mean really??!?! are we all supposed to be skinny fat? is that what a woman is supposed to look like?? are all women supposed to be weak and fragile bc if we have muscle tone we are immideatelly manly... screw all of you and your stupid points of view... stop hating and focus on yourselves! do you know how hard these women have to work for them to look the way they do?

Im embarrased... Im embarrased to be a women, bc of the way some women act and behave and the way they treat other women who are trying to live a healthy livestyle.. last time I checked lifting weight is healthy and being healthy has no gender.. I mean seriously b!tch.. forget you b!tches!

hating on a hater makes me a hater.. but guess what COME AT ME!

EDIT: I never said you have to be sexually attracted to fit women.. what I said is... you cannot be a dumb b!tch and go up to a woman who works sooo hard and tell her she looks like a man.. the same way you dont go up to a fat person and call them a pig..
    **** sorry for the confusion.. these pics arent of me.. im not that amazing looking :p im working to get there tho***

tumblr_lk47sc2ggc1qgjtfvo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ly7hawN2iL1r1i188o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_lz8j7jjzb51qeymcmo1_500.jpg

Girl if you look like this who the heck cares what other people think! Smokin hottie is what I call it, but hey thats just me!

Edit: Read through to fast the first time! Still stand by my smokin hot comment though
  • Sascha
    Sascha Posts: 204
    Options
    This thread is now locked as the original warning posted on the forum was not respected. Again, here are the violations that were not followed: No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

Please be mindful of the guidelines- they are not meant to hinder discussion on the forums but, at a minimum, need to be respected.
This discussion has been closed.