Replies

• Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    great job ladies!!! keep up the good work! You guys are awesome :happy:
  • stratdl
    stratdl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    BTW - I lost another 2 lbs. this week! I went to the store last night and purchased a pair of new size 14 jeans (I had the kiddos with me so I did not try them on). When I put them on to wear this morning, I realized they were way too big and now I have to return them for a smaller size!! :bigsmile:

AWESOME!! It's a great feeling, isn't it?? :flowerforyou:

Cheers, :drinker:
    Deborah
  • emmie110
    emmie110 Posts: 176
    Options
    Checking in - just realized I only walked once this week. Hmmm - how did that happen?! This week just flew by.

Wednesday - 35 min - 2 miles
  • elle77
    elle77 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies:flowerforyou:

So this week, besides being sick, went really good! I'm still doing good on my walking:happy:

I am off to vacay so wont be checking in for a week, woowhoo :wink: :bigsmile: I'm sure I will get TONS of excersize this week...and I still am gonna eat good. I don't want to undo all my hard work in one week!

:heart: Happy week to you all :flowerforyou:
  • strongandfit
    strongandfit Posts: 231
    Options
    :blushing: Hi Everyone! May I join you guys?! I love walking as I'm injured and have to put p90x on hold for now.

Yesterday: Fri, June 19/09 = 45mins.

Happy Saturday y'all!!
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    of course you can join! :happy:
  • stratdl
    Options
    Hi All-

I decided to do a 5K "race" today (that is, me walking around the track for 3.1 miles as if I was racing) and my new best 5K walking time is 33 minutes, 54 seconds!!! Woo-Hoo!!! I'm so excited! And I just did the math right now and figured it out to an average speed of just under 5.5 mph! I think I'm going to work on a goal of a 5K time of under 30 minutes. To get to 30 minutes, I'll have to walk an average of 6.2 mph, but I'm really starting to think that it's possible. I'll give myself a year--I don't want to have a blow out or anything! :laugh:

I'm so inspired by myself today, that I think I'll actually change my signature so that my goals show up on it for the whole world to see!

Have an awesome day, everyone! I know I will! :bigsmile:

Cheers, :drinker:
    Deborah

P.S. I did end up walking another mile to cool down, since my heart rate had gotten up to max and near max for quite some time. :blushing:
  • strongandfit
    strongandfit Posts: 231
    Options
    of course you can join! :happy:

Kidvicious28 Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    this weekend is kicking my butt. I haven't been able to do anything besides the 30 day shred video. Starting monday I'm going to get back into my regular exercise routine at full force lol no more of this crappy missing out stuff.
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    this weekend is kicking my butt. I haven't been able to do anything besides the 30 day shred video. Starting monday I'm going to get back into my regular exercise routine at full force lol no more of this crappy missing out stuff.
    I know what you mean. I did my 4 mile WATP workout and swam for an hour. I wanted to walk 2 miles tonight but I don't think it's gonna happen. I'm getting ready to go shopping and I'll get home too late . I'm with you on the full force Monday idea. have a great night. Cindy :heart:
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Family,
    I was supposed to check in on Friday but normally I'm a Saturday girl - it's Sunday so I'm off by a day anyway::noway: I'm a little slow but I'll catch on!
    6/15 - none
    6/16 - 40 min walk 20min TJ (Ab Jam)
    6/17 - 45 min walk
    6/18 - 32 min walk 20 min TJ Ab Jam
    6/19 - 40 min walk
    6/20 - 45 min TJ CP2
    6/21 - 30min walk

Possibly will do more TJ later on today - a strength training one and a walk after dinner. I'm up 1 lbs not sure why:grumble: but it's not about the number on the scale (I keep telling myself, LOL!) My white shorts I bought last year are baggy on me, WOO HOO!! and I feel better.
    Hurray for all of us ~ and thanks again for the help and motivation you all give.
    And to all the single mom's out there - Have a happy Father's Day!

Janet:heart:
  • tlyoung
    tlyoung Posts: 16
    Options
    ME TOO! can I join in?

I try to walk the dogs twice a day for 30 min. This would be great incentive to actually do it and challege myself to walk faster and further.
  • stratdl
    Options
    ME TOO! can I join in?

I try to walk the dogs twice a day for 30 min. This would be great incentive to actually do it and challege myself to walk faster and further.

Welcome!! We'd love to have you!!!

...I ended up going on FOUR dog walks yesterday! We have 3 dogs, so I took 2 of them in the morning for their morning walk and each one individually for their afternoon walk. In addition to my 5K "race" yesterday! Was I too pooped to pop or what???

The great benefit of walking with your dogs is that they'll be less prone to be naughty after a walk! :wink:

Welcome aboard, tlyoung!

Cheers! :drinker:
  • Cindysunshine
    Options
    I weighed in today and I'm down 4 pounds. Everyone have a great day ! Cindy :heart:
  • tlyoung
    tlyoung Posts: 16
    Options
    Thanks, I have two dogs and they are better behaved if thye get their walks daily. It has been so hot I have neglected them lately. I add picture of them to my profile. I'm an animal lover!
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    Wogged for about a half hour tonight...finally lol I did more running/jogging than walking tho...but I did walk! :happy:
  • taxgirlie
    taxgirlie Posts: 35
    Options
    Oh boy have I been bad! Not only have I eaten bad, I haven't exercised, and worse than that I havent logged my food in for 2 days or been on this board!!! :noway: :embarassed: Well, I stayed the same in weigh (thank goodness) and realized how much I need my exercise!!! Congrats to everyone who had an awesome week and went out there and did their walking! I am soooo back on track as of right now!!! I'm really interested in this push up thing...I tried to do one today, thinking I could, and failed miserably! So time to challenge myself! Good luck everyone :smile:
  • spunkiemunkie503
    Options
    Taxiegirl, I just want to say good for you for not being hard on yourself. We are all human and have minor set backs....Don't feel bad, I dont think I could do a push up if my life depended on it. :laugh:
  • spunkiemunkie503
    Options
    Well today is my weigh in day....a little nervous because of my foot I am unable to walk :mad: :explode: :grumble: However, swimming has helped down 1.5 lbs. :bigsmile: :drinker: :blushing: WOOOOOHOOOOOO! It's coming off slow and steady but that's ok as long as it's dropping. I go back to the podiatrist on Wed. Will find out if I have to have surgery....That will put a real damper on things. But for now I am giving it all I've got. :happy:
  • Cindysunshine
    Options
    Hi walkers- Becky , way to go on the loss !!!! Swimming is great exercise. How is everyone doing today? I walked 3 miles this morning. I'll walk 2 more miles tonight. I have 108 squats and 72 push ups to do today too. I'm taking the kids swimming this afternoon and I hope to get 1-2 hours of swimming in. Have a great day everyone ! Cindy :heart: