50+ WOMEN for the month of JUNE

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• vickim26
    vickim26 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Good Morning ladies,
    Welcome to the new people. you will love this site. Susan I am so sorry about your brother. I will put his name on our prayer chain. Tell him to keep up hope. There is always hope.
    Keep up the good work, those of you with July goals. We can do this together.
    My weight today is 197. Down another pound. I was hoping for more but I am happy. Going to work out now. Will report back later. Have a great day.
    Vicki
  • Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

Esther started the JULY thread for us tonight. Below is the link to get you pointed in the right direction:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/58647-women-ages-50-for-the-month-of-july

See you there.:flowerforyou:

Barb
    Thanks Barb. I was just going to post the link but you beat me to it. I thought of it while I was waking up this morning:wink:

See you all on the July thread.
  • AHealthierSuzyQ
    Options
    June was my most successful month so far. :happy: My goal was to take things one day at a time and it really paid off because for the first time ever, I exceeded my goal instead of falling short. I tamed the water monster with a 6 ounce glass and have finally found an exercise plan that works for me.

In June I lost 5 pounds and 1" in my waist. It is also the month I dropped out of the "Obese" category on the BMI chart.

Yippee!!! :drinker:
  • colleenannboyd
    colleenannboyd Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It took me a while to figure out how this all works. I've never participated in a message board before. But I feel that I really need the support. It's so hard to get ahead. Thank you for all the support you are giving everyone. This month I'll be going on vacation - just camping. But it's hard to keep on track. Thanks for being there.
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Susan - what impressive results for June! :drinker: I'm so happy for you.
    Has there been any one thing that was most instrumental in your weight loss this month? I just can't seem to get on track (and I'm tired of hearing myself say it). I am trying to learn from you and the other women here and to get motivated by all of you. Your results are pretty inspirational!
    Zaza
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    Options
    oops I put this on the wrong thread. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'll redo it on the July thread.
  • Patsigirl
    Patsigirl Posts: 16
    Options
    Good day to you all. I've been a bit under the weather and missed checking in but today was my 3rd weigh day and missing meals really made a difference. I'm just down 1 lb this week. There's a lot of truth to the metabolism stuff---have to eat enough and I didn't. Just didn't feel like eating.
    So, my goals for July:
    Lose 8 pounds
    Start using the treadmill at least once a day
    Put on a touch of make-up every morning ( I feel better when I look better)
    229395.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Hi Patsigirl: Find us at the July link
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/58647-women-ages-50-for-the-month-of-july
    See you there,
    Esther
  • LaurelFisher
    LaurelFisher Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Anne, You never forget anyone. I really missed all of the support last week when I was on vacation. I did fairly well with my meal plan... Too bad I didn't go alone :laugh: LOL LOL My husband likes to eat out.:devil: Thank God we hiked and biked to the tune of burning sometimes over 1000 calories a day. I don't officially weigh in until Monday, but my scale says 3 pounds lost. I will update when I get the official numbers:smile: All my prayers and best wishes to all, Rosemary.
    HI ALL,

ZAZA, HOPE THINGS ARE GOING BETTER FOR YOU . YOUR POST SOUNDS UPBEAT. JUT TAKE THAT NASTY WORD "TRY" OUT OF YOUR HEAD AND SUBSTITUTE WILL. I JUST KNOW THAT YOU
    WILL BE MAKING BETTER EATING CHOICES, OF COURSE YOU WILL.:flowerforyou:

HEATHER, HOW WONDERFUL TO HAVE YOUR DAUGHTER RECEIVE A HUMANITARIAN AWARD. ALSO THE WORDS OF THE TEACHER, WHAT A COMPLIMENT TO YOU.:heart: LET US KNOW HOW
    YOUR SON DID ON HIS TEST.

VICKI, HOPE YOUR DAY WAS FUN. :smile:

MARIE, YOU ARE DOING GREAT WITH THE EXERCISE. WOW, BIKE RIDING, SWIMMING AND BL BOOTCAMP DVD. FANTASTIC.:flowerforyou:

LYNN, GOOD FOR YOU. DON'T LET DEPRESSION ROB YOU OF YOUR GOALS.:flowerforyou:

ESTHER, :heart: MISSED YOU. DO HOPE THINGS START GETTING BETTER FOR YOU.:flowerforyou:

DEBBIE, YOU ARE DOWN 5LBS NOW.:flowerforyou: EXCELLENT, YOU ARE DOING GREAT. KEEP EATING THOSE VEGGIES AND FRUITS. GLAD THE FAMILY IS SUPPORTING YOU IN YOUR EFFORTS.

BONNIE, TO BE ABLE TO JOG INDOORS OR OUT, SOUNDS GOOD TO ME. GLAD FOR YOU.:flowerforyou:

IKNOWICAN, WELCOME. 9 POUNDS GONE.:flowerforyou: YOU ARE OFF TO A GOOD START.

SUSAN, VERY GLAD FOR KEN. WILL KEEP PRAYING FOR HIM. STAY ON TRACK. SOMETIMES OUR BODIES DON'T COOPERATE, BUT IT WILL ALL EQUAL OUT IN THE END IF YOU JUST KEEP GOING.:flowerforyou:

HELLOCC, SO SORRY FOR YOUR SISTER. IT'S HARD TO KEEP THINGS FROM YOUR MOM.
    IF YOU DO GO OVER YOUR CALORIES, TRY TO MAKE SURE IT IS WITH VEGGIES AND FRUIT AND NOT FATTENING TREATS. :heart:

BARB, CONGRATS ON ANOTHER POUND GONE. EACH POUND GONE BRINGS YOU CLOSER TO YOUR GOAL. :flowerforyou:

LAURIE, I'M HAPPY TO HEAR YOU DID THE RIGHT THING IN GETTING THE LAP BAND SURGERY.
    I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL VACATION.:flowerforyou:

ROSEMARY, GREAT THAT YOU HAVE A PLAN FOR YOUR VACATION. WAY TO GO. ANOTHER 3LBS
    GONE, WONDERFUL.:flowerforyou:

PATSIGIRL, ANOTHER 4LBS :flowerforyou: GLAD YOU ARE ENCOURAGED BY THE WEIGHT LOSS.

TAKE CARE EVERYONE.:flowerforyou:
    :heart: ANNE
    [/quote]