~JUNE~ BIGGEST LOSER HEALTH ATTACK .... Welcome everyone wel

Options

Replies

• constancemwj
    constancemwj Posts: 290
    Options
    Naked in walmart... that would be a sight. to see:laugh:

Well I 'm sad. i'm still up, but i have to confess, when I got back from vacation the scale said 159...I still can't belive it. I didn't think I was that bad. So this next week I've really got to watch it.....I'm on my own this next week....Bob started his new job down in NM and got our son a job down there too... and Lynsey is going camping all week with a friend. I'm lossing all my support.:frown: I got to keep from getting depressed, this is a test for me on how well I can motavate myself I think????? so next Friday will be a great weightin.... Maybe I'll make a goal to be in the 140's by the first of August. that's 5lbs in 3 weeks!!!!:tongue:
    hope everyone has a better weighin then me! !!!! and a great friday too.... gota move still have more lawn to mow and flower beds to weed out.....and fence to mend...:bigsmile:
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Crystal I'm glad your mom had a good surgery.

I guess my surgery went well. The first 2 days after the surgery were really not bad but then the pain started and it was no joke. I'm still in alot of pain. I have to drug myself regularly because otherwise it hurts so much I just want to punch myself in the mouth. So obviously I barely eat and move. Hope the pain goes away soon so that I can finaly enjoy going outside with the kids and enjoy the summer.

So I weight in at 161.5 on friday but for some reason I can't log it into the spreadsheet. I will try later.
    Next week I should be down into the 150s woohoo!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!

I hope that everyone is doing well!! Yesterday ended up being a day of errands & time with family, so I ended up taking it is a much needed REST day! :tongue:

Connie - So sorry to hear that you're losing your support, but it's also a great week to focus on you!! Take advantage of it & see if you can try out a gym or new program that you wouldn't usually be able to. (There's a spinning place in my area that offering a free week of classes to try out - for example) Seems like in the summer there's alot of specials running! Don't get down! You can do this!! You can meet your goal!! - BTW - love the pic!! :happy:

Emelie - Sorry to hear that you're struggling with the surgery. I was awake during my wisdom-teeth-ectomy & I remember how gross it was. The cracking, popping, digging & blood!! :sick: So gross!! Then I was in pain & the pills made me sick because I wasn't eating enough! It was a vicious cycle!! Anyway, I hope that you're doing better soon! - Try signing back into the spreadsheet - upper right hand corner! :wink:

Where's everyone else?? I'm wondering how much longer this thread is going to run?? You girls that are here regularly, what do you think?? Should we continue plugging along here or do you have other threads for support that you'd be okay with? I really do love our spreadsheet.... .. :smile:
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Lovely Ladies!

I had a hard weekend. It was not BAD but it was bad lol. I did not log my food well at all! I don't eat unhealthy (can't do to so many allergies) and you know what they say to much of anything even good things is to much. I ate a lot this weekend :ohwell: Starting fresh today! I did take my rest day yesterday which was probably the worst day for me to do that as we went and ate at my MIL house and she is Korean so not the most healthy food but you know the last time we ate there was two months ago or so. This morning I am eating oatmeal with these new chopped dates that I found at walmart (same calories as raisins) and a little bit of real maple syrup and OMG it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good lol

Connie- I agree with Sandy take this time for you! You can do and you deserve it!

Emelie- Sorry to hear that you are having a hard time. I remember getting mine out as well and it was so painful! Take care of yourself and just remember it will only get better!

Sandy- Glad to hear that you took a rest day you deserve it! Not sure where everyone else is! I love the spreadsheet as well. I am willing to check in here as well as the other group if the other regulars want to keep it up. What do you all think?

Have a WONDERFUL day!!
    Amanda
  • constancemwj
    Options
    good morning crul world.:frown:
    at least that's how I'm feeling this morning. I know I'll feel better once I get moving.

Emile glad the hear you mad it through you surgary ok.... I have a date with my dentest this morning.( I hate dentests) and not looing forward to it. at least I'm not getting my wisdom out. I can hardly remember it... i do remember my face swelling up like a bulloon and crying alot and refusing to leat the house for a week.... when my 2 oldest kids had theirs ou it was like no big deal though expesally for my son. take your meds, and the pain will get better in no time.. and think about all the lbs you are dropping while not being able to eat much :laugh:

Sandy and Amanda thanks... I'm sure I can find lot of new things to try My sis started bike. I'd love to go with her but she is 700 miles away... My hubby thinks I need to get a dog....thats something to think about too.. It could take me on long walks... I'ed need a big one though?? I'll find something to keep me going.

Amanda The oatmeal sounds wonderfult o bad I've already eaten... I love it in the winter, but hardly eat in the summer unless I'm camping...

As for everyone alse I miss hearing from them all (probaly busy with life) and I'd sure miss all your support too if we ended here.... i don't know eather???? I don't mind checking in here.....maybe the others will wonder back??? or not?????:ohwell:
    Connie
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Hey group!!

We just got back from a trip to the park! So glad that we survived that one!! It's so tough teaching a 3 year old the value of waiting your turn & being a good friend. I swear it's like the first time, everytime!! I just layed the baby down for her nap & finished eating some lunch. I hope to get a workout started in about an hour & then we've gotta get ready for MJ's dance class tonight. Fun, fun!!

Connie, I hope that you're feeling better!! A bike ride sounds like a wonderful way to get motivated! A dog might be nice too! Do any of your neighbors have one you can borrow for walks?? Or are you thinking of getting one to add to the family?

Amanda, your oatmeal sounds yummy!! A little chopped pecans is really good too!

Sounds like everyone that's responded so far is still interested! We'll keep it going as long as we can then!! :drinker:

Have a great day!!
  • KZOsMommy
    Options
    Sandy- I hear ya and teaching them those things never ends I don't think lol. I would LOVE to have pecans but I can't because Kayla is so allergic to nuts that I can't eat them around her :sad:

Well sadly I had a VERY weak moment and I gave in :cry: :grumble: I ate baked tostidos and salsa and some swedish fish. WHY do I do that to myself??? WHY does my husband insist on making these temptations for me when he knows it is so hard for to turn that crap down. I think now though that I had my fill I will not indulge like I did again. It has been a LONG time since I had either of those so maybe that is why it was so hard. On to a healthier day of eating for me!

Hope you all have a great day!
  • constancemwj
    Options
    goodmorning ladies...

Well yesterday turely was a rotten day...Don't feel bad Amanda I gave into temptation too. a frined took me out to lunch...I ordered the grilled chicken and salad...but then we ordered a hugh Ice Cream dessert and ate it all... and no it didn't make me feel better:sad: then I came home after shopping and did nothing for the rest of the evening.. I'm not handling this single life very well. This morning I'm feeling pretty bloted even though the scale didn't seem to notice...I need some major motavation to get me through the rest of this week..So I guess I got to stop thinking and just do today.....

Amanda have you ever tried dark chocolate chips and cinnimon in your oatmeal...I love it!!!!
    Emilie how's your mouth feeling????

Hope you all have a wonderful day today...
    I'll try to have a better one...and get moving...only three days left to make a different on the scale and I'm still not back to where I should be yet!!!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Amanda, I had tried to respond to you this morning but lost my connection & my reply!! :grumble: I was going to say that you're doing great!! Chips & salsa & Swedish fish are two of my weaknesses as well! But you are strong! You will not let this derail you! Dust yourself off & get right back on!! You're awesome!!

Connie, hang in there! Maybe you just needed some rest after shopping! Today is a new day, don't let your gain get you down this week. Just set yourself a goal & keep at it!! You'll get there!

I'm thinking upper body toning today & maybe a walk with the girls in the stroller.

Have a great day ladies!!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Tomorrow will be our LAST CHANCE WORKOUTS!!!

What's everyone planning?? I'm thinking some Ultimate Tae Bo!!
  • KZOsMommy
    Options
    Well today is my cardio day and I am doing a 3mile walk DVD, Ab work out and Billy Blanks Tae Bo Cardio.

Tomorrow is sculpting so it will be either Turbo Sculpt or BL Power Sculpt 1,2,3 and some ab work. Sometimes I feel that need to do a little cardio so I do my Jillian Michaels kickboxing too

That Ultimate Tae Bo sounds great!
  • constancemwj
    Options
    I'm not sure, I haven't even given tomorrow a though yet. Today I worked out in the yard and then tonight I went for a 2.5 mile walk and got ate up by mosquotes, but it was such a nice evening after a hot day. btw I'm feeling much better..One day at a time. :smile: Goals are great

Maybe I'll get up early and go down to the school and run on the track. and see how far I can go? and the I'v got a flower bed that need some digging and then there's still the fence I'm working on. by then I'll be to hot out... so inside to clean or get on the wii fit or a DVD workout.... I havn't done eather in a while????? So in other words just keep moving all day long.

Good luck for tomorrow and keep moving:drinker:
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Hi everyone!! Wanted to stop in and say hi My Mom is doing great she has been staying with me since she got out of the hospital a week ago!!! She is doing amazing she will be going home this weekend... Then I get to worry.. The dr had me do a cta to see if I have any signs of aneurysms since they can run in the family and I am CLEAR !!! WooHoo !!! So back to work for me next week!!!! They have been so great through this whole ordeal! I have fallen far off the wagon but I am working on jumping right back on! I need some exercise I feel better when I exercise! Today I weighed in at 149.0 little better than last week since evil tom was near!!

I hope you all are amazing!! :drinker:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Hi everyone!! Wanted to stop in and say hi My Mom is doing great she has been staying with me since she got out of the hospital a week ago!!! She is doing amazing she will be going home this weekend... Then I get to worry.. The dr had me do a cta to see if I have any signs of aneurysms since they can run in the family and I am CLEAR !!! WooHoo !!! So back to work for me next week!!!! They have been so great through this whole ordeal! I have fallen far off the wagon but I am working on jumping right back on! I need some exercise I feel better when I exercise! Today I weighed in at 149.0 little better than last week since evil tom was near!!

I hope you all are amazing!! :drinker:

Our fearless leader is back!!! Yahoo!!

I'm so glad to hear that your Mom is doing so well & that you're also in the clear!

I'm getting ready to do some Tae Bo & I've already burned over 200 cals doing cleaning-cize!! I had laundry to fold & added in push ups every two minutes for the first ten minutes then squats every two minutes for the next ten, followed by J&J's every five after that!! It really got my heart rate up & helped me concentrate on getting the laundry folded in a timely manner!!
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Hey Chrystal I'm glad to hear that your mom is feelling better and you must feel so good now knowing that your in the clear.

I'm am feeling a lot better, I went to the dentist yesterday because I was feeling like crap the pain was just getting worst everyday. I started getting a earache and constant headache with the obvious mouth pain. So as it turns out the blood clot had burst so the nerve was exposed to liquide and food, that's why it was hurting so much and going all the way to my head. So the Dentist inserted some medicated strips into the holes in my gums and the pain just desapeared. I'm am back to myself. I actually cooked and cleaned today. Ahh it feels good!
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Crystal we are soooooooo glad your back.... we missed you. And it's wonderfur your Mom is doing so great..:heart: and ready to go home too..I bet your ready to get back to normal?

Emilie, glad to hear your back to normal too... and the pain is finally gone... I know if your mouth hurts your missrable. So did you lose lots of lbs?????i guess we'll find out tomorrow..

I got up this morning ( and I'm not uselly a morning exerciser) and went for a walk/jogg for 3 miles....It was great. and then just keep busy all day... Each day is getting easer.... But I still can't wait... One more day and then Lynsey will be home again...

I'm hoping for a good weighin in the monring. hope we ALL have a good one.:bigsmile:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Great weigh in this week Connie!! I'm glad that your Lynsey will be home to keep you company again!!
  • KZOsMommy
    Options
    Hey Girls!

Crystal glad to hear that everything is going so well for you and your mom!

Connie- Great job this week! How exciting that Lynsey will be home soon!!!

Sandy- Keep up the great work girl :smile: You keep me so motivated!

Emilie- Glad that you went back to the dentist and he was able to take the pain away!!!

Well no weight in for me today but MAYBE I will run to the store that get a scale tonight and weight in the AM. Now how does that work since it will be a new scale?

Hope you all have a great friday!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Things were getting back to normal !!! Till I decided to sprain my toe really bad I went to the er cause I could swear it was broke bad as much pain as it was!! But I found out that I dont have all the joints in my two little toes like I am supposed to!! Oh well I dont need them made it this far LOL !!

Have a great day ladies !!!
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Hi everyone..
    I hope you all had a great weeken:happy: .... It went fast and I did very little....I and all's I've wanted to to was eat. tom must be coming. but I stepped on the scale this morning thinking I've b:happy: lown it. but got lucky it read the same. but be sure I got up and went jogging this morning anyway
    Now if i can only keep it up.

Crystal sorry about your toe..I know, I broke mine once and it made walking hard for awhile. I couldn't even ware shoes for a couple of week...It wasn't fun!!! Yours isn't broke though so it should heel fast..

and Amanda, hows your sons foot doing???
    have a great week ya all.