~JUNE~ BIGGEST LOSER HEALTH ATTACK .... Welcome everyone wel

Options
12345679»

Replies

• KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

Laura- I am sorry to hear about your breakup! (((Hugs)))

Connie- Glad to hear that you made it safely! Have a great trip!

Sandy- How is your weekend going?

Crystal- Glad to see you back! I agree with Sandy, I think making a new August thread and looking for new people is a great idea. The donations and prizes I don't think are needed :smile:

Jenny- How is your weekend going?

Well I am doing ok. Still no scale :laugh: I really like not weighting myself to be honest with you. I went to target today because I have been looking at these size 4 jeans. They are so cute and small and 1/2 price lol. My goal is to be a comfortable 4/6. So I could not buy them to hang up at hope and work to get into them but I did take them into the fitting room to try them on and to my surprise they fit AND I could sit in them LOL!!!! I need to loose about 5 more lbs and I think I will be completely comfortable in them. Anyway, back to spending some time with my family before DH takes off for the month :sad:. This morning I got in BL cardio max 1,2 and CE circuit 2 before spending the afternoon at the park and on a 20 minute walk along the Ohio river with the kids, husband, dog and some friends.

Have a great weekend ladies!!
    Amanda
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Hey girls!!

I ran across another thread encouraging a 30 day shred challenge, so I'm giving that a try. I just dusted off my copy & completed level 1 day 1!! I forgot just how tough it was!! It was cool to be able to do boy push ups instead of on my knees though!! Okay, honestly, my second set I did have to do on my knees... :blushing:

I love all the cool, encouraging things Jillian says during the workout!! She rocks!!

And, Amanda, HOLY CRAP!! A size 4 - no you rock!! Awesome job!!

Have a great day/evening/weekend!! :flowerforyou:
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Girls!!

Sandy- I :love: my 30 day shred!!! Jillian is the best!!! I might join you on that we will see. The CE is great for muscle building but there is not much cardio, I think it is one day a week. I don't know yet what I am going to do. GREAT job on the push ups! I used to hate them but now they are one of my favorites. In the CE she does them a lot and she says you might hate them now but you will love them later lol. They just do so much for toning your body!

Yeah I could not believe it that a 4 fit me! I might have to find the money and go and buy those pants because I am not sure that every brand of a size 4 would fit me. I tried on a size jr size 7 and they were to small but I have jeans at home that are a jr 7 and they are comfortable. I hate that a size is not just a size!

Well I signed my baby up for preschool on friday :sad: . I homeschool after preschool so I will have her back home but I just can't believe that time has come already! The school system here starts on the 12th of August when do all your kids go back to school?

Have a great day ladies!
    Amanda
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Hello!!

CE really does sound great! I'm glad that you're loving it!! I agree with you on the push up thing!! I had previously done the 100 push up challenge & it was amazing the strength I was gaining & how great my arms & shoulders were toning up! You definately gotta love what they do for your body!!

I say go buy those jeans girl!! Hang them up as your goal pants!! You'll be in them in NO time!! Well, you're already in them, just that you'll be able to bend, sit & eat a meal in them!! LOL!! It is weird & annoying the way sizes run! So annoying!

Sorry to hear about the baby starting preschool! What a bummer!! They grow so stinkin' fast!! I have about 1 more year with MJ before I have to decide whether to home school or send her off. It's so hard to decide. I just don't know if I have the time, patience & discipline for it. How do you do it??

I don't think the kids go back here until September, but I could be wrong.

Here's the link to the shredders thread!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/61904-spectacular-shredders-start-aug-1st-all-welcome

Have a great day!!
  • laurajoyk
    laurajoyk Posts: 305
    Options
    Its so sad to see how few people are posting now. It might be less exciting to people since biggest loser is over. But we will probably have more on here when the show starts again.

Today was a good day, I worked super hard cleaning rooms at a hotel. I am working at a hotel that I worked at when I was in high school during the summers. LOL I am helping them out for a month while I figure out where I am going to get a real job for the winter. I am living with my elderly grandmother to help my family out. Since I am a certified nursing assistant I am taking care of her at night and in the mornings and on the weekends. I am getting paid a little money by my family for helping, but I still will need a normal steady job. Anyways...I worked hard all day and stayed under my calories today so thats good.

Tomorrow if its nice I am going to bike to the canyon and back which is 4 miles totaly. Thats my goal.

Well I will catch you girls later.