~JUNE~ BIGGEST LOSER HEALTH ATTACK .... Welcome everyone wel

Options

Replies

• sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Hey girls!

How's everyone's week going?? Keeping busy, I'm sure! I can't believe how fast this summer is going!

Crystal, sorry to hear about your toe! Take care of yourself!

Connie, you can keep it up, you're doing such a great job! Hang in there!

Amanda, keep it up!! You're doing awesome!

Emelie, how are you??

Have a great day girls!!

:heart: Sandy
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!!!

Sandy- I agree summer is FLYING by!!! Keep up your great work!!!

Crystal- So sorry to hear about your toe! I hope it gets better soon!!

Connie- Keep up the great work! I hear ya on the TOM mine is due on Saturday and I am starting to feel crappy and craving stuff I don't usually let myself eat but can't seem to help myself lol.

Emelie- How are you feeling??

Well we took Zachary to the foot dr yesterday and he said that he was going to cast it but because of where the break is the cast will not help it. So I have to find him a pediatric size surgical shoe to wear for the next for weeks :ohwell: that should be fun with a 4 year old lol.

I am going to take a rest day or maybe a couple. My TOM is coming any day now on top of the fact that I feel sick. Low grade temp., feels like strep and ear infection. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel somewhat better and can at least do my yoga. Did that last night and got so dizzy every time Bob had us be almost upside down or in down dog lol. Was not fun!!!

Hope that you all have a great day and KEEP MOVING!!!

Amanda :flowerforyou:
  • constancemwj
    constancemwj Posts: 290
    Options
    How is everyone??

Toes and feet getting better???? Amanda good luck with your four year old..I think a cast would be easer to deal with...... but maybe not they can be a pain too... .And I hope you get to feeling better soon too... I went and bought a bunch of borccoli and carrots... and cut them up, so when I just want to eat and eat. I grab them...It's dosen't quite kill the cravings but It help me from total pigging out...:tongue:

Sandy, your right, 3 1/2, weeks and I have to go back to work.....aaaaaaaaaauuuuugggggghhhh...
    I havn't told you guys yet. but because of problems with our home here. We arn't going to sale it, and so I'm staying here in Co. with the house instead of moving to NM with my hubby....He's only suppost to be down there for 2 year any way. So this weekend Me and Lynsey are going on a road trip to visit family. and then end it in NM to visit Bob before I have to be back here for us to start school. Lynsey's very happy about not making the move.... but we'll be making a lot of trip to NM until Bob gets to come back...... I have a friend who's husband is being sent to Iraq in 2 week. I feel for her, but so glad my hubbie's close enough to visit.... So if you don't hear form me to much next week, I'll be on the road, trying not to gain back everythink ive worked to hard to lose.... this trip is going to be a real test for me.... I think I'll pack my scale. So don't give up on me...:happy:
  • constancemwj
    constancemwj Posts: 290
    Options
    Good morning, ladies...
    How did your week go??
    I tried to work hard. but didn't quite make my goal... still I can't be to disapointed, down 1.8lbs. Maybe if I'm good on this road trip. I'll make it. LOL ...... I think my goal for this next week is just to maintain... I'm packing only healthy foods, and trying not to eat on the raod to much. we'll be gone 10 days, five of those will by on the road. Wish me luck!!!!!

And have a great day...
    connie:smile:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Hello ladies!!

Congrats on the weight loss this week Connie!! I hope that you have a wonderful/safe trip down the NM to visit with the hubbster! Good for you on packing healthy foods, you'll be great!!

My weigh in today was not great.... I was down to 142 on Wednesday but haven't been very "regular" in the bathroom department & am up to 145 today. GGGRRRR!! :mad: Oh well, it'll come off or out LOL!! :laugh: :laugh: in a few days!! :laugh: :laugh: I'm also still on my TOM so I'm just a mess right now!! Oh well1! :ohwell:

I just finished up with step class this morning & am feeling pretty good! Hopefully my tendonitis won't be too bad! I'm trying to take it easy now! We'll see! :tongue:

Have a great day!!
  • jennyeckel
    jennyeckel Posts: 209
    Options
    *peeks around the wall with a shamed shamed face....*
    Can I come and play again puuuuhhhleaseeeeeeeeeee????? hahahha

*supersized huge giant hugs for EVERYONE here!!!! * OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ive missed me ladies!!!! And it has been my own stupid stupid fault. NOt ;f;ault.....CHOICE. I CHOSE NOT TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF. SO I am throwing my hat into the ring YET AGAIN.....

Well catch me all up!!! YOu all look great on your posts that I scanned by!!! WOO HOO girlys!!! I though cannot say the same thing. BUT that was in the PAST and now I am GOING into the future!!! I am afraid that I can't just jump in with all my vim and vigor! We were moving the last of our stuff out the house this week (we rented it out) and I was carrying a heavy box and slipped and fell. Well more like slipped and bounced back and forth between the truck and the door and then twisted into a pretzel shaped mass of goo on the ground. BUt hey I didn't drop the BOX hahahahaha. So I have been nursing a very tender and sore back for the last 5 days. But I have went out walking yesterday and today. It losens it up a little but if I go to long it gets really sore again....*shakes head* not what I want to feel like right now!!!! and then to top it all off I was hit with the evil TOM so not only sore back but sore with cramps too....grrr.....stupid eve and that stupid apple....we are CURSED I SAY CURSED!!! anyways I am feeling better but a bit sore. I think though that I can push it a little harder.
    tomorrow. :wink: I have decided to get living life again instead of wallowing in my preverbial mud pit.

ok is it me or are the rest of you missing BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gosh I need a good dose of him and jillian (but mostly bob) again!!! I wish they would have a summer one too!!! Or just have a channel of just BOB....yeah that's right. Or how about a Bob Harper action figure! HE could be in one of his yummy yoga moves sitting on your fridge or whatnot....hmmm I think I should email BL and voice that opinion....ooooo and they could be in a sound chip! yeah wow it gets better and better.....hahaha.

I am going to just leave my laptop on mfp all day so I HAVE to log in!! hmm....maybe I could have a bob screen saver:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: oh better not hubby my question......giggles.

well I am off to plan my day for tomorrow. I do better when I have a list I have found. WHICH also makes me realize that I AM TURNING INTO MY MOTHER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! hahah oh well it must be a phase!!!

alright girly girls talk later I PROMISE
    jenny:heart::heart: :heart:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    (((((((((((JENNY)))))))))))) :smooched: So AWESOME to see you!!! We've really missed you!! And, yeah, we miss Bob too! LOL!! It's hard for us Mom's to put ourselves first & concentrate on ourselves. We're so busy caring for others that we sometimes forget to take care of ourselves. But, you're here, you're back & you've got a plan!! Welcome back, buddy!! It's not been the same with out!! (((HUGS))) :cry:
  • KZOsMommy
    Options
    JEEEEENNNNNNYYYYYY!!!!! So glad that you are back!!! Yes I miss Bob too! I miss him so much that I am once again doing BL cardio, sculpting and yoga lol. Hope that your back is feeling better!!

Connie- Great job on the weight loss!!! Hope that you have a fun and safe trip to NM!

All the rest of you lovely ladies Hello and I hope that you have a kick butt day!
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    morning girls!

thanks for welcoming back!! Sandy you are so right! MOm's forget about themselves! anyways really doing good hahahha of course it is only 8:30 hahaha but hey i logged food again so I am happy!!! anyways i think that saul and i are going to walk into town and run errands. hope that i do ok with it. I would like to get going at a normal speed soon!!! ok talk to you laters!!!

jenny
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    helllllllooooo alll!!
    doing pretty good today!!! still gotta do some walking or something light. my back is slowly getting better but still pretty tender! BUt I have been being very GOOD!:wink:

hope all is well out there with my girlies!!

jenny
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Just checking in. NObody seems to be around but I know how that can be. Been not so good, lots of running around in the car and out to eat so yeah not the best choices. Today will be back to normal though so I am pretty happy about that! HOpe everyone is having a good week!!!!

jenny
  • KZOsMommy
    Options
    Hello Jenny! I hear ya on the running around it does make eating hard. I always have to pack up lunches and snacks as my kids have MAJOR food allergies so that makes it easier for me to make smart choices and hard at the same time as it does get old and I just want to eat at wendy's lol.

I started the new Chalean Extreme and I :love: it!!!! I can feel it already (see it in my abs) and it has only been one day lol. Any way off to run around all day and food shop. My husband leaves monday for a month :cry: so this weekend we are going to have a lots of fun with the kids before he leaves.

Hope you all have a GREAT weekend!
    Amanda
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Nice job on the loss this week Connie!! Keep up the great work!! :drinker:
  • laurajoyk
    laurajoyk Posts: 305
    Options
    Hey there everyone. I'm back. I left for a couple months cause I broke up with my fiance and then was trying to figure out how to relocate back to where my family lives since I couldn't afford to live on my own. So I am back and definitely need to start losing weight again cause the 13 lbs I lost I gained back and maybe a little more or less than that. :grumble: Sorry I was gone for so long, its been a super stressful couple months. But now I'm back and I'm doing well. I can't wait to start working hard to lose weight again especially since you guys are such great support.
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Welcome Back !!!!! Things have been crazy!! Come Monday I will be back full force trying to get this back up and r unning !!!!!!!!!!!! RECRUIT !!!!! We need some motivation!!

Any ideas ??

get enough people we can start like donations to get prizes or something I am not sure !!!!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Hey there everyone. I'm back. I left for a couple months cause I broke up with my fiance and then was trying to figure out how to relocate back to where my family lives since I couldn't afford to live on my own. So I am back and definitely need to start losing weight again cause the 13 lbs I lost I gained back and maybe a little more or less than that. :grumble: Sorry I was gone for so long, its been a super stressful couple months. But now I'm back and I'm doing well. I can't wait to start working hard to lose weight again especially since you guys are such great support.

Welcome back!! :flowerforyou: Sorry to hear about your breakup, that's never easy to take. But it sounds like some time concentrating on YOU would do you well!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Welcome Back !!!!! Things have been crazy!! Come Monday I will be back full force trying to get this back up and r unning !!!!!!!!!!!! RECRUIT !!!!! We need some motivation!!

Any ideas ??

get enough people we can start like donations to get prizes or something I am not sure !!!!

In my humble opinion.. I don't think that donations and prizes are necessary. I think that what we really need is some whole hearted, motivated, encouraging posts! If everyone of us made it a point to post & encourage each other daily then that'd be good. I think that's all the motivation we need & from there the success of our weight loss will be the best prize of all! :flowerforyou:

But, definately, start a new August thread & recruit - that'd be great!! :flowerforyou:
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Hi ladies,:bigsmile:

Welcome back Jenny and Laura we really missed you.

Sooooo happy to be back myself..
    I hope you didn't miss me much....It's been a crazzzzzy week for me. It was wonderful visiting my family who I havn't seen for almost 2 yrs. But after 2200 miles in the car and being in a different place every night I'm finally in NM in a hotal with internet for the next 4 days. I have to confess I started this week off great but after eating out every day and snacking on the long drives and no time for exercise I probable gained everything back..... :grumble: No scale all week eather. so I'm not weighting in until next week when I get back home... I just feel good to be back on line and checking in again. Now I know I have to be good. Please don't take me off the spread sheet. I don't remember the address, its on my laptop at home so starting thursday i'll be back on there again.

Well got to run again...Go see and do, while here.. hope you all have a great day.,
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Hi ladies,:bigsmile:

Welcome back Jenny and Laura we really missed you.

Sooooo happy to be back myself..
    I hope you didn't miss me much....It's been a crazzzzzy week for me. It was wonderful visiting my family who I havn't seen for almost 2 yrs. But after 2200 miles in the car and being in a different place every night I'm finally in NM in a hotal with internet for the next 4 days. I have to confess I started this week off great but after eating out every day and snacking on the long drives and no time for exercise I probable gained everything back..... :grumble: No scale all week eather. so I'm not weighting in until next week when I get back home... I just feel good to be back on line and checking in again. Now I know I have to be good. Please don't take me off the spread sheet. I don't remember the address, its on my laptop at home so starting thursday i'll be back on there again.

Well got to run again...Go see and do, while here.. hope you all have a great day.,

Glad to hear that you made it safely!! Enjoy your time with your family!

See if that works for ya! :wink:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AgKccwkyf7s6cFBoUGUtbmlXYloxLTJ3S01TWjFUSkE&hl=en
  • laurajoyk
    laurajoyk Posts: 305
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I definitely need to focus on me for awhile thats for sure. It looks like the sun might stay out for a little bit today, so I'm going to try to go for a bike ride or a walk/jog or something today. I hope you all have a good weekend.