BLACK TEAM WEEK 5

Options

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Yep. Gotta love the bewbs. Or not. :grumble:

It's all good clothed. My dress Friday night was pretty low cut and I had on a good bra, thing were lookin' good. I felt hot. Then the 'morning after incident' occured. Self esteem up one night... self esteem in the toilet the next morning. :laugh:

Yes. Bewbs. I'd love to see a pic of your dress! I bet you looked awesome! I'd be naked all the time if my house was free of mirrors & windows & all surfaces reflective.:bigsmile:

***I had a little soapbox thing here all typed out, but decided against it for now. I'm not going to defile the black team thread with my blah blah blahing***

Censorship is overrated.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    My belly is worse than my bewbs. (Marla should be popping in any time now to smack me upside the head for this...). My 9lb9oz child was superman-ing it for most of his pregnancy & my belly got waaaaaayyyy stretched out. Standing up, it looks okay, just a little raisin-esque. In the...ahem...scrubbing the floor position...it's much scarier. :noway: I feel your pain, Lori, I reaaalllly do. *ducks from Marla's swinging*

Yup, hadn't looked at the belly in the scrubbing floor position, hence the fright. My bewbs have always been large, then 2 babies, still large bewbs, so now the best way to describe them is deflated. They aren't small but from being big for so long there is extrra. Extra skin I guess. Laying down. Oh my. Another fright. If I lay with my arms crossed across my belly it's not so bad cause it pushes it all up and it's alright, but who can lay like that forever?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Yep. Gotta love the bewbs. Or not. :grumble:

It's all good clothed. My dress Friday night was pretty low cut and I had on a good bra, thing were lookin' good. I felt hot. Then the 'morning after incident' occured. Self esteem up one night... self esteem in the toilet the next morning. :laugh:

Yes. Bewbs. I'd love to see a pic of your dress! I bet you looked awesome! I'd be naked all the time if my house was free of mirrors & windows & all surfaces reflective.:bigsmile:

***I had a little soapbox thing here all typed out, but decided against it for now. I'm not going to defile the black team thread with my blah blah blahing***

Censorship is overrated.

kisses and hugs my friend:flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    My belly is worse than my bewbs. (Marla should be popping in any time now to smack me upside the head for this...). My 9lb9oz child was superman-ing it for most of his pregnancy & my belly got waaaaaayyyy stretched out. Standing up, it looks okay, just a little raisin-esque. In the...ahem...scrubbing the floor position...it's much scarier. :noway: I feel your pain, Lori, I reaaalllly do. *ducks from Marla's swinging*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My belly is scary enough when I am on all fours, and I have no excuse! I fear for what I will look like after kids. At least it's not scary when I lay flat or stand up. Maybe I just should stop wearing huge t-shirts when I work out so I can't see down them. If I can't see it, it's not there.

Girl, you've come so far, I bet you look so much more awesome than you're giving yourself credit for! Down with the huge shirts! :drinker:
  • 72lori
    Options

I was lucky with the belly. Went right back to normal after all 3 kids. But I have kept on the extra 50 for 10 years, that and collegen depletion may keep it from going back this time.

Of course I am almost 50 and married............so dang who cares for me.:blushing:

I just want to wear a tankini and let my belly peek out...:blushing:

I am totally sure you can pull off a tankini now. What are you waiting for?

I'm also married and pushing 40 but I still care about how I look. Even if my man is happy as can be with it all (and he is). Even the guys I lift with at the gym look at me like I'm nuts when I mention the stuff I don't like (hence they only see it clothed). It's us women. We do it to our selves.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

My belly is scary enough when I am on all fours, and I have no excuse! I fear for what I will look like after kids. At least it's not scary when I lay flat or stand up. Maybe I just should stop wearing huge t-shirts when I work out so I can't see down them. If I can't see it, it's not there.

Girl, you've come so far, I bet you look so much more awesome than you're giving yourself credit for! Down with the huge shirts! :drinker:

Thanks lady..you're so sweet!

I feel pretty awesome when I look in the mirror, but those flashes scare me LOL. I do need to get some new workout clothes because everything is huge. Still have one pair of sweats from 5 years and all 100 pounds ago, so it's time to purge the baggy clothes demon!
  • 72lori
    Options

Sara beat me to it. I was just going to say enough with the big shirts too. I only wear exercise tanks for 2 reasons. #1 they dont' get in my way. #2 they don't make me so hot! A workout is so much better without all that excess material hanging on you. Trust me. Try it.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    When I work out in big shirts (especially running) I feel like I'm swimming in a laundry basket. I'm learning to love the spandex tanks with the "shelf bra"! :drinker:
  • 72lori
    Options
    When I work out in big shirts (especially running) I feel like I'm swimming in a laundry basket. I'm learning to love the spandex tanks with the "shelf bra"! :drinker:

Hoo-raa for shelf bras and spandex tanks! (Except for the excess stuff that hangs out the back over my 2 sports bras....:grumble: ) :laugh: It's all good though. Most women at my gym have that stuff hanging out their shirts too. Even the young ones. When I mentioned it to the guys that workout when I do they looked at me and said it was 'supposed' to be like that. Uhhh, yeah... ok. We'll go with it. Glad most men aren't looking for those Playboy bunnies. :laugh: Nothing wrong with a little back flubber.
  • 72lori
    Options

I feel pretty awesome when I look in the mirror, but those flashes scare me LOL. I do need to get some new workout clothes because everything is huge. Still have one pair of sweats from 5 years and all 100 pounds ago, so it's time to purge the baggy clothes demon!

We better not catch wind of you leaving your house in 100 pound ago sweats. We'll all be there to beat you down. :wink: Treat yourself better than that. You worked too hard to hide it under layers of too big clothes, working out or not. You are worth it. Flaunt what you've got!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I don't talk to any of the guys at my gym. When I go, the selection is

1) Meat heads that are lifting like crazy people & don't talk to ANY one
    2) The elderly in the water aerobics class
    3) Young kids that want nothing to do with an old ***** like me.

Did I tell you that censorship is overrated? :bigsmile:

I'm packing in for the night before I get myself in trouble. :bigsmile:

Nighty night, Lori, Shuntae, Jeannie & anyone else lurking! :heart:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Suddenly the whole black team will have goal weights of 90 pounds! :laugh:

Lori-you are so funny and always make me laugh. Maybe I should plan like you do! LOL!!!! 90 pounds here we come!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: Sara- if you've got a giggly belly (although it looks ok when laying flat on my back) and even saggier bewbs (they look better when I'm not laying on my back)- DO NOT- I repeat do not get on your hands and knees and look at any of it! :noway: :noway: :laugh: :laugh:

I couldn't decide to do this: :sad: or this :grumble: so I just did this: :laugh:

I don't even WANT to know what you were doing. Okay I kinda do. PM me.
    (Justttt kidding)
  • 72lori
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: Sara- if you've got a giggly belly (although it looks ok when laying flat on my back) and even saggier bewbs (they look better when I'm not laying on my back)- DO NOT- I repeat do not get on your hands and knees and look at any of it! :noway: :noway: :laugh: :laugh:

I couldn't decide to do this: :sad: or this :grumble: so I just did this: :laugh:

I don't even WANT to know what you were doing. Okay I kinda do. PM me.
    (Justttt kidding)

Lynnie you know what I was doing!

DH is grumpy. Gotta go be nicey nice. He worked like a maniac around the house all day. I felt guilty for a few seconds. I worked like a maniac for 9 months while he was gone. Fair is fair. I made 3 meals and did life guard duty for all the kids in our pool. Sooo, I was on the puter during most of it. Who's counting?

Have a good night all!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

We better not catch wind of you leaving your house in 100 pound ago sweats. We'll all be there to beat you down. :wink: Treat yourself better than that. You worked too hard to hide it under layers of too big clothes, working out or not. You are worth it. Flaunt what you've got!

Oh, I don't wear the sweats because they fall down when I move..I just never got rid of them and I don't know why. I can actually get my whole body in one of the legs LOL.
  • renae77
    Options
    Good evening ya'll! I haven't had the time to get on here today and I have been missing you all! Hope you all had a great Sunday. Last night I got complemented on how good I looked. I was proud!! My hubby said yeah she broke out the hoochie wear! Not really but it was something I don't wear much. I felt comfortable in it last night so I wore it. Yay!! I rode my bicycle today and I don't know how many miles but it couldn't have been many. My legs and shins are killing me from riding 3 days in a row. Guess that means something huh? That's the most I have riden in years. I did log 400 calories in 54 minutes tho. After that I cleaned my car on the inside and logged even more calories. I think about 400 more. I don't know how you all ride for so many miles but I have learned that I haven't made it that far just yet. I'm working on it tho. Thanks for making me wanna ride!!
  • supersarah79
    Options
    Morning all!

I have decided that I am going back to basics and weighing and measuring everything. I am going to try for no candy or cookies until Madison's birthday. I think if I can stay away from at least those two I can make it. See positive right!

Have a great day!

I was just reading back from the weekend and saw this post. I totally need help getting back to the basics and controlling the sweets after a horrible week. I am going of sweets till July 11 when is Madison's b-day? Want to make it a challenge? I am totally motivated by competition.
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Good evening everyone!!

renae, I can't wait to wear some hoochie wear!!!

Well, it's 10pm and I have 929 calories to eat still. I didn't think I'd burn so many calories weedeating, plus a 3 mile run. So, I've mismanaged my calorie intake today. I'll probably eat some unsalted nuts, but theres no way I'm going to eat all those calories tonight.

Yesterday was my little girls 3 year old birthday party. She had a great time and I was so happy for her! I indulged in some chocolate cake (mmmnnn) but I stayed in my calorie range. (yay me!!)

Hope everyone has a great evening!
  • renae77
    Options
    Good evening everyone!!

renae, I can't wait to wear some hoochie wear!!!

Well, it's 10pm and I have 929 calories to eat still. I didn't think I'd burn so many calories weedeating, plus a 3 mile run. So, I've mismanaged my calorie intake today. I'll probably eat some unsalted nuts, but theres no way I'm going to eat all those calories tonight.

Yesterday was my little girls 3 year old birthday party. She had a great time and I was so happy for her! I indulged in some chocolate cake (mmmnnn) but I stayed in my calorie range. (yay me!!)

Hope everyone has a great evening!

Way to go on staying within your limit. Thats great! Sometimes I don't think I could burn many calories doing some of the things I do and sometimes I burn more than I thought. It's kind of weird like that!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Morning all!

I have decided that I am going back to basics and weighing and measuring everything. I am going to try for no candy or cookies until Madison's birthday. I think if I can stay away from at least those two I can make it. See positive right!

Have a great day!

I was just reading back from the weekend and saw this post. I totally need help getting back to the basics and controlling the sweets after a horrible week. I am going of sweets till July 11 when is Madison's b-day? Want to make it a challenge? I am totally motivated by competition.

Madison's Birthday is the 30th of this month. I can't do the total no sweets but I am doing cookies and candy! I could probably do this one for a long time! I will challenge you to no cookies and candy! Hahaha