Are fat thighs a complete turn off?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• valkaree
    valkaree Posts: 519
    Options
    When they don't touch that is hot. When they do touch it is perfectly acceptable.
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Love my thick/thunder thighs! :drinker:
  • valkaree
    valkaree Posts: 519
    Options

Pics or they are skinny :D
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I've had big thighs my entire life and I just never get laid....

Oh wait. Nevermind.

Also the OP is 2 years old.
  • infinitevast
    infinitevast Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I love my thick thighs :)
  • CaptainJAG_37
    Options
    They are an absolute turn on.
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options

Pics or they are skinny :D

:wink: could happen..... :blushing:
  • RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    If they are past the with of your shoulders yes. sorry.:( if the are at least to the edge of shoulder no just voluptuous in a very good way :wink: so if they are past shoulders width try using the elliptical for 2 weeks with as high of resistance as you can muster for 30 minutes twice a week if you can get to one other wise squats and leg raises with ankle weights:). I use elliptical and my thighs aren't thin but the elliptical didn't make them thinner either only shaped them and lifted my booty TREMENDOUSLY. this woman is in love with her butt -thanks to squats and elliptical-yup try it. I can never stop looking naked at myself (teehee):bigsmile: I love my butt in tight jeans perfection:)
    Guys usually like a thick girl over bones. Most guys love someone with in-between best o f both worlds with curves in the right places. squats will get you there
  • RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Fat thighs are awesome, Thick thighs are awesomer.
    What I said:)
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    If they are past the with of your shoulders yes. sorry.:( if the are at least to the edge of shoulder no just voluptuous in a very good way :wink: so if they are past shoulders width try using the elliptical for 2 weeks with as high of resistance as you can muster for 30 minutes twice a week if you can get to one other wise squats and leg raises with ankle weights:). I use elliptical and my thighs aren't thin but the elliptical didn't make them thinner either only shaped them and lifted my booty TREMENDOUSLY. this woman is in love with her butt -thanks to squats and elliptical-yup try it. I can never stop looking naked at myself (teehee):bigsmile: I love my butt in tight jeans perfection:)
    Guys usually like a thick girl over bones. Most guys love someone with in-between best o f both worlds with curves in the right places. squats will get you there

You do realize that that statement is very insulting to thin women, right? You wouldn't be happy if a thin woman insulted thicker women and said men don't like them? And I know it happens but that doesn't mean it's right to reverse it.