Are fat thighs a complete turn off?

Options

Replies

• Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I am a man who likes legs, so yes, fat thighs completely turn me off. No offence to anyone, Am I shallow? probably, but it's physical attraction then the attraction of personalities to me. I am who I am, love me or hate me haha

530154_10150666452031824_683431823_9579956_1264353706_n.jpg

She looks disgusting. All of her. I would never want to look like that, and I can't imagine men think that's sexy whatsoever.
    I always find that girls that come out and say *kitten* like this are the ones that don't want/have any drive to get muscles. She is not disgusting. Maybe it's not your thing but do you have to be such a b*tch about it?

I know I'd certainly love to have her abs.

So would the majority of the guys on this site!

HA right. That's not normal. It is gross. That's my opinion. Guess I'm being a *****. Who cares!

Apparently a host of people in this thread.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I am a man who likes legs, so yes, fat thighs completely turn me off. No offence to anyone, Am I shallow? probably, but it's physical attraction then the attraction of personalities to me. I am who I am, love me or hate me haha

That is a man with a wig. Sorry to anyone who does like this.. but in my opinion, a woman who looks masculine is not sexy.
    I have guy friends who would kill for that body. thats creepy.. ew. Sorry.. but.. ew.

I would kill for that body.. What is more sexy than a girl who strong and beautiful?

Also keep in mind in order to show off those muscles she is very dehydrated, when she is not competing her skin is softer and more plump because she will be more hydrated :) She is a hottie!! and she is my goal, one day I will be where she is :love:
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options

She looks disgusting. All of her. I would never want to look like that, and I can't imagine men think that's sexy whatsoever.
    I think she looks great. She obviously worked hard to get that body.

That's total BS. There are plenty of women who would ALSO say that a ripped guy is gross. There is a point of too much, and since when does "hard work" have to mean it is attractive? I don't find ripped guys with their veins sticking out everywhere hot either. It isn't normal for a body to be so defined. I prefer natural looking. Call me crazy!:laugh:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I have thick thighs and a big booty. I used to hate it, but most guys say that's the first physical feature they notice about me. Never had any complaints, and I look great in jeans or a form-fitting dress/skirt! :)
  • cynthiaj777
    Options

Hating on fat women is not OK but hating on muscular women is? Sad bit of double standards if you ask me.

I'm an equal opportunity hater. I'd say the same thing about someone who is fat.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Options
    Cynthia, obviously you don't speak for everyone. Not sure how that's not clear.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options

That's total BS. There are plenty of women who would ALSO say that a ripped guy is gross. There is a point of too much, and since when does "hard work" have to mean it is attractive? I don't find ripped guys with their veins sticking out everywhere hot either. It isn't normal for a body to be so defined. I prefer natural looking. Call me crazy!:laugh:

just click on ignore... go to the user name under her pic there will be a drop down. You can find the ignore there :flowerforyou:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

There's no such thing as what a "normal" body looks like, everybody's "normal" is different. I totally understand she's not your cup of tea, that's cool. But no need to be so nasty about it, she worked hard for what she has, just like many of us who are constantly working hard to achieve our goals.
  • cynthiaj777
    Options

just click on ignore... go to the user name under her pic there will be a drop down. You can find the ignore there :flowerforyou:

THANK YOU! I don't care if you like my opinions or not! Go away if you don't :heart:
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Options
    THANK YOU! I don't care if you like my opinions or not! Go away if you don't :heart:

Or I could disagree with you since that's my prerogative as well.
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    My hunny LOVES mine. :-)
  • cynthiaj777
    Options

Or I could disagree with you since that's my prerogative as well.

Whatever gets your rocks off....who cares!
  • sunshinesonata
    sunshinesonata Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Insecurities are a bigger turn off than a few pounds

THIS!
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Insecurities are a bigger turn off than a few pounds

THIS^^^^
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Honestly, if YOU are not comfortable in your own skin, what another man thinks won't matter. You can't love someone without loving yourself first.
  • Sweet_Caramel
    Sweet_Caramel Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I haven't met a man that doesn't love a woman "thick in the thighs" ,especially if it's porportioned. ! Keep it toned and you will be fine :smile:
  • evans72002
    evans72002 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I've come to the conclusion it really doesn't matter what men want. What do you want? I want to be the healthiest I can be. If every man wanted saddle bags and lots of jiggly fat, that wouldn't stop me from wanting to be at a healthy weight with a toned body that allows me to do every single thing that I want to do with ease.
  • sunshinesonata
    Options
    I got to agree. She looks hot. She is also probably in a cut phase and is not this ripped all the time.

Good lord she looks phenomenal.

That is definitely the definition of sexy for me!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I have thighs as well; always have. I HATE them! They don't fit in with the rest of my body. I just ordered NROLFW in hopes that weight lifting will help slim them down more. I was telling my husband the other day how excited I am about losing them and he said he did not want me to lose them. That he loved them and thinks it's sexy as hell. I totally disagree with him but I do think guys mind them at all.
  • sunshinesonata
    Options
    Honestly, if YOU are not comfortable in your own skin, what another man thinks won't matter. You can't love someone without loving yourself first.

THIS!