Are fat thighs a complete turn off?

Options

Replies

• cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I've come to the conclusion it really doesn't matter what men want. What do you want? I want to be the healthiest I can be. If every man wanted saddle bags and lots of jiggly fat, that wouldn't stop me from wanting to be at a healthy weight with a toned body that allows me to do every single thing that I want to do with ease.

This is very true. I wouldn't want be thicker because men like it. Because that's not what I WANT. Being happy in your own skin is the sexiest to guys. It is hard to be confident in how you look with the media throwing anorexic models in our faces, but models aren't the majority of the population. Remember that.
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I am a man who likes legs, so yes, fat thighs completely turn me off. No offence to anyone, Am I shallow? probably, but it's physical attraction then the attraction of personalities to me. I am who I am, love me or hate me haha

530154_10150666452031824_683431823_9579956_1264353706_n.jpg

She looks disgusting. All of her. I would never want to look like that, and I can't imagine men think that's sexy whatsoever.
    I always find that girls that come out and say *kitten* like this are the ones that don't want/have any drive to get muscles. She is not disgusting. Maybe it's not your thing but do you have to be such a b*tch about it?

I know I'd certainly love to have her abs.

So would the majority of the guys on this site!

HA right. That's not normal. It is gross. That's my opinion. Guess I'm being a *****. Who cares!

IMO I think that woman is gorgeous. You have to understand that is not normal not even for her. Her body is dehydrated for the show. Normally woman like that look softer on the off days. I'd hit it lol
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I've come to the conclusion it really doesn't matter what men want. What do you want? I want to be the healthiest I can be. If every man wanted saddle bags and lots of jiggly fat, that wouldn't stop me from wanting to be at a healthy weight with a toned body that allows me to do every single thing that I want to do with ease.

^^ this! there are so many people out there with many different preferences. There will always be someone out there who will love you for being you, so learn to love you for everything you are and that special someone will follow :flowerforyou:
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I am a man who likes legs, so yes, fat thighs completely turn me off. No offence to anyone, Am I shallow? probably, but it's physical attraction then the attraction of personalities to me. I am who I am, love me or hate me haha

530154_10150666452031824_683431823_9579956_1264353706_n.jpg

She looks disgusting. All of her. I would never want to look like that, and I can't imagine men think that's sexy whatsoever.
    I always find that girls that come out and say *kitten* like this are the ones that don't want/have any drive to get muscles. She is not disgusting. Maybe it's not your thing but do you have to be such a b*tch about it?

I know I'd certainly love to have her abs.

So would the majority of the guys on this site!

HA right. That's not normal. It is gross. That's my opinion. Guess I'm being a *****. Who cares!

IMO I think that woman is gorgeous. You have to understand that is not normal not even for her. Her body is dehydrated for the show. Normally woman like that look softer on the off days. I'd hit it lol

THIS is true! My turbo kick instructor has been getting her body ready for a competition in May and I've seen some major changes in her definition, but she is doing this for the competition and her "normal" habits and body will return once it is over. She's beautiful either way IMO. Good For Her to have the motivation and discipline to pull this off. I think it's amazing!
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I love how this topic went from being about thick thighs to being about a random picture of a female someone posted that really has nothing to do with anything haha.

Anyway, I hate my thick thighs, my boyfriend LOVES them though and grabs them all the time. I don't know of many guys who dislike thick thighs, it's mostly us women who hate them!
  • Marll
    Marll Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I personally like thick thighs and butt on a woman. I find really skinny legs to be a turn-off.
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I love how this topic went from being about thick thighs to being about a random picture of a female someone posted that really has nothing to do with anything haha.

Anyway, I hate my thick thighs, my boyfriend LOVES them though and grabs them all the time. I don't know of many guys who dislike thick thighs, it's mostly us women who hate them!

Thank you. It is a random picture someone posted. It isn't even one of a user, and people are defending her and saying I'm a ***** for saying I don't think she looks good. People are silly:laugh:
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I think thick thighs are attractive.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Insecurities are a bigger turn off than a few pounds

This.
  • hillary124
    hillary124 Posts: 112
    Options
    My boyfriend says he likes mine. I don't... but it makes me happy that he likes my body.

This is how i feel!
  • NICOLED73
    NICOLED73 Posts: 183
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and a size 12. My belly is flat but my thighs are thick. I would probably wear a size 9 if not for my thighs. It drives me nuts at times but then other times I embrace my curves.
    I'm trying to tone the thighs...at the very least) so that they look good in short shorts this summer. I think I could live with them then!
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    the chick in the picture looks awesome.

that said, I like fat thighs on some girls
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options

This is very true. I wouldn't want be thicker because men like it. Because that's not what I WANT. Being happy in your own skin is the sexiest to guys. It is hard to be confident in how you look with the media throwing anorexic models in our faces, but models aren't the majority of the population. Remember that.

How is the media telling us the definition of sexy any different than YOU telling people what bodies are disgusting? You don't seem to understand that people that make comments like yours do more harm than ads in magazines.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Honestly, if YOU are not comfortable in your own skin, what another man thinks won't matter. You can't love someone without loving yourself first.

Says you...
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    by the way there's a difference between THICK and FAT. A lot of you confuse the two or don't even notice there's a difference.
  • Rokwell
    Rokwell Posts: 143
    Options
    Honestly it depends on where you are from...lol. What some communities, cultures and personal preferences consider fat another may consider thick. I see it on this site all the time.
  • Rokwell
    Rokwell Posts: 143
    Options
    So no i don't think they are a complete turn off
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I love thick/fat thighs.. It doesn't matter as long as they are big.
    That would be my number one turn on. And I'm lucky, my SO has the perfect thighs (or so I think)
  • snowbab
    snowbab Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I've always hated my thighs more than anything. Even with a slight thigh gap I just feel weird about them. I think it's because I have such tiny boobs so it's not very even...meh
  • Jennalynna777
    Options
    So I asked a guy I work with if fat thighs are a complete turn off and his reply was "it depends on what their attached to" typical!!!