Am I the only Virgin here?

Options

Replies

• vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I say if your happy and then why does it matter?

It doesn't, just a large curiosity thing. That was brought on by another thread, that pretty much, many of the posters was saying if a guy isn't thinking about sex at least once every 5 seconds.... something is wrong.

Curiosity wins out with a lot of things for me. :?

Not to mention, my family thinks I need a girlfriend/wife in order to live or something
  • gumigal82
    gumigal82 Posts: 350
    Options
    I was a virgin until only a few years ago (only been with one guy as well), so I understand the kind of stigma that comes with "virgin territory" (ha ha) after a certain age.
    I definitely don't judge those who have been with many partners, even if it's a choice I didn't/wouldn't make. I also never judge "older" virgins, as I am a person who made that choice. (I also know people who want to remain virgins till marriage, which is an amazing, incredibly difficult life decision. I respect it fully)
  • FitBlitz
    FitBlitz Posts: 146
    Options
    Not a virgin, but it also wasn't a choice. Had that incident not happened, I'd likely still be a virgin.

So, I'm like.. half-comrade?

You'll catch a lot of flak for not cleaning some pipes, but do what's right for you. Some people just aren't into that area as much as others. You have better things to do. :)
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I'm a virgin......in my butt. =)

Heh.
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options

It doesn't, just a large curiosity thing. That was brought on by another thread, that pretty much, many of the posters was saying if a guy isn't thinking about sex at least once every 5 seconds.... something is wrong.

Not to mention, my family thinks I need a girlfriend/wife in order to live or something
    sorry if i came off rude and honestly respect the fact you are virgin
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with being single and nothing wrong with being a virgin. If you are happy with your life choices/circunpmstances, you shouldn't let anyone get you down about it.

That being said, *technically* you could possibly have a low testosterone level or something which would lower your sex drive. Having imbalanced hormones can cause other issues as well. If you were a friend of mine in real life, I would probably tell you to stick with whatever choices make you happy but perhaps also get your hormone levels checked *just in case* they might be off, b/c if one thing is out of balance in your body it can affect other things. So I would politely recommend a thorough checkup just to make sure there is nothing that you need to be concerned about. But aside from that, plenty of people are happy being single and not procreating. Your life choices should be whatever you want, not what your family thinks you need.
  • fleshandbonesss
    Options
    18 year old virgin and proud.

i'm ready for sex but not from the people who are offering it to me. I'm perfectly happy that way and you should be too. just do what you want a **** the rest.
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options

sorry if i came off rude and honestly respect the fact you are virgin
    I didn't take it as being rude. :)
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    I am just curious, cause the way a few people are talking on another thread, no names, it makes it seem being a virgin or single and wishing to stay that way is a disease.... or something.

No I am not gay...

and no I don't have any drive to change my single status.

I am not afraid to admit that I am a virgin and when the right woman comes around, then it will be great :) I definitely understand where you are coming from vade43113.
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Haven't been for 10 years now. Man that was a long time ago. I have two kids.
  • kayla7303
    kayla7303 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm a proudly virgin. it's my choice to be one(:
    I have options and such, the guys just arent worth it.
  • WinWinGo
    WinWinGo Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am just curious, cause the way a few people are talking on another thread, no names, it makes it seem being a virgin or single and wishing to stay that way is a disease.... or something.

No I am not gay...

No, you are not the only virgin here. As for the comments about it being a 'disease,' I've noticed that sort of thing lot on the internet when people who aren't virgins talk about people who are. It's not limited to Mfp.
    In my opinion, being single is pretty neat. Other people can be a hassle even sans intimacy.
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    By choice I had only "been" with one woman and that event did not happen until our wedding night. Sadly to say our first was very awkward once you added a bunch of pre-event partying into the equation, I was 32.
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options

No I am not gay...

Respect! You are wiser than many people understand. Be who you are and keep thinking through your decisions. You are 100% on track to do so.

:flowerforyou:
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    What is the cut off t go back to virgin status? Its been a bit dry for the last 5 weeks.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    What is the cut off t go back to virgin status? Its been a bit dry for the last 5 weeks.
    bahahahaha
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I'm a born again virgin, I'm married.
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I am unsure why "no i'm not gay" has anything to do with being a virgin? You are just as likely/unlikely to be a virgin regardless of who you choose to sleep with...

Sorry, rubbed me the wrong way.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    WTG! :flowerforyou:
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I think it is cool that you are a virgin. There is nothing to be ashamed of at all!!! I think that it shows that you have a lot of self control!!!
This discussion has been closed.