What was your small success today?

Options

Replies

• msamcoates
    msamcoates Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I actually logged my food today and looking forward to kickboxing tonight.
  • mommy1126
    mommy1126 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Today, I noticed I no longer have a "muffin top". Yesterday, I rode to Sonic with a friend at lunch, and got a LoCal Cherry Limeade, as I had already eaten what I had for lunch. A month ago, I would have rode with her and ate lunch all over again!
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    So far, no Coke, potato chips or chocolate. so far.,... :-)
  • Drealynnrose
    Drealynnrose Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Getting out of bed a few minutes ago. I am in a depressed funk. Hopefully it will shake. I am forcing myself to go to the gym now.
  • sweettoughness
    sweettoughness Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Was finally able to finish a workout after spraining my ankle with little to no pain
  • RandomMiranda
    RandomMiranda Posts: 298
    Options
    finished the whole Banish Fat Boost Metabolism dvd. I'll often stop with 2 or 3 circuits remaining.
  • Tam_Dorey
    Tam_Dorey Posts: 2
    Options
    I ordered a salad AFTER the guy beside me got a poutine!
  • diddyh
    diddyh Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Went out to lunch today with coworkers to have our favorite soup. I usually have a cup of soup, a roll, and a entre. I always end up in a food coma afterward. Today, I ordered a bowl of soup and had that with one roll. That's it! I was satisfied but not stuffed.
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    Took my measurements for the first time today since October after being away at college for eight months. Everything was the same except my bust was up an inch and a half (happy dance) and thighs were slightly smaller. :smile:
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Did day 1 of week 3 Ripped in 30 and 1 mile walk on treadmill in 17 min at incline of 6.5.
  • Miribg
    Miribg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    There was a bag of Doritos that my husband left on the counter. I picked it up, had ONE and put the bag away.
  • Baydale
    Baydale Posts: 22
    Options
    I've been housebound all day and usually when that happens I eat anything and everything in sight, but it's 8pm and I haven't even broken 1200 yet and I'm well and truly stuffed from my dinner :smile:
  • eville23
    eville23 Posts: 8
    Options
    drank 5 glasses of water. wanted chocolate bar but bought a pear instead.
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Woke up not feeling well, sore throat, stuffy nose, and all that. However, I managed to move on and get all the housework done, dinner marinading and the bed is made. I still feel like crap but feeling good about myself!
  • 25daniow
    25daniow Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My small success today was wearing shorts out in public:smile: I NEVER wear shorts...at least I haven't in years because I have been too self conscious! I have lost 18 lbs so far and although I have a ways to go...I am actually no longer embarassed to wear them!!! My husband was shocked to see me in them and even complimented my legs and said I sould wear shorts more often....he made my day!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    logged 6 cups of water before lunch even arrived.

it's the little things :)
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Really sticking to my 1200 calories. Am dialing back even further...and will ride my bike when I get home...my pants are getting loose. May not be seeing results yet...but I can feel it!
  • StephL0711
    StephL0711 Posts: 141
    Options
    finished the whole Banish Fat Boost Metabolism dvd. I'll often stop with 2 or 3 circuits remaining.

awesome!! that dvd is brutal!!

even after walking 4 miles roundtrip to the grocery store i still did 30DS level one and kept up with natalie(the advanced chick)!!
  • sheschemes
    sheschemes Posts: 67
    Options
    instead of eating my lamb gyro pita bread, I fed it to some squirrels. Then dozens of squirrels came and I had to run away.

Ha!

I got up and worked out before my shower this morning. I usually do evening workouts. It's kind of neat to have that done already.
  • lichensandseeds
    lichensandseeds Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I ran in the morning for the first time in months! I love running in the morning....not sure why I fell out of the habit.

I also baked quick bread, set aside 2 servings, and put the rest in the freezer for another week.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!