Sunday Successes

Options

Replies

• constancemwj
    Options
    I ladies,,, missed ya last week... just got back from visiting family and alot of coming and goings,,,
    and after eating out almost everyday I just knew I'ed gained a couple at least this week....I've never traveled without gaining something. Every time I sat down at a fast food rest. or stake dinner, or the bag of M&Ms that I snacked on as I drove home 8 hrs yesterday I'd tell my self I'm going to regret this.. but to my surprise this morning I was right where I was before I llft last week.... I was so shocked,, I had to weigh myself a couple of times to make sure....I didn't gain anything... as I hoped I wouldn't...
    although me and my daughters went hiking all day Thursday,,, and my calf muscles are still sore from it... but we had a great vacation and I'm not so excited about going back to the grindstone tomorrow.

LW 145.4
    CW 145.4

Jax hang in there... It'll come, last week you lost 2 that was great... I gone months sometimes just going up and down between one or 2 lbs.... just keep at it and it'll come off.... maybe try doing something new...now that weather is getting great its time to get those bikes tuned up again

Skywalker """great job""""and don't you just love peeps one of my favorate things about easter, hehehe!!!!

fabulous good job too!!! keep it up
    180500.png
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    LW - 211
    CW - 209
    GW - 180

2lbs off this week and i have hit one of my targets - i am now in the 14 stone range, only just but i'm in there!! lol

Girls i am so proud of all of you, all working so hard and the results are showing, and Connie, going away for a week and not gaining! that's brilliant :happy:

Good luck to all of you for this week x
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Way to go Connie and Jax! Down 2 more here. I can't believe it! I had to step on the scale twice to be sure. Going to head to church and Easter Dinner at my sis' house. That should be a challenge!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    No change for me this week. I can live with that. :smile: Great job ladies! Happy Easter!! :drinker:
  • constancemwj
    Options
    great job Jax and fabulous,,,, keep up the great job....
    Skywalker don't feel to bad no loss for me eather this week.

I'm starting a new exercise program with strenght training mixed in..... I really haven't done to much of that before.... I'm hoping it'll jump start me again and get me over this platue. so hopefully I'll see a lost by next week :flowerforyou:

keep moving and hope you all had a good Easter!
  • Jax67
    Options
    No change for me this week - hoping for a good one next week :happy:
  • skywalker
    Options
    One pound for me this week!!!! Woohoo!!! 170! I can't wait to break into the 160s !! :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:
    Don't sweat it, Jax. You've been working hard. The scale will catch up. I noticed that cycling ticker keeps moving! Good for you!! :smile:
    Good luck, everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Congrats Sky on your loss! :happy: You have worked so hard you deserve to see that scale move! I can't wait to help you celebrate breaking through that "0." I am hoping for a loss next week. I have been exercising more but didn't see a change this week. :indifferent: Drat! Oh well, I know it will come off if I keep being consistant. I did the Shred for the first time yesterday and am a bit sore today. But it is a good sore! At least I know it is working! I will just walk tonight.

Jax, you are cycling away the fat and building muscle. Remember, muscle weighs more so sometimes we feel slighted by Mr. Scale - that scoundral! Ignore him and keep on rolling! Good job!:happy:

Good luck to all this week! Hope we can all celebrate together next week. BE STRONG!:flowerforyou:
  • skywalker
    Options
    No worries, Fab! Just keep doing what you're doing. I did the Shred a while back and I didn't see a lot of movement on the scale, but I did see the inches go down. :smile:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    No worries, Fab! Just keep doing what you're doing. I did the Shred a while back and I didn't see a lot of movement on the scale, but I did see the inches go down. :smile:

I was wondering about that. I think I will still throw in extra cardio on days when I am shredding. The workout is brief...but pretty good! Tnx!
  • skywalker
    Options
    I did the same. Did cycling for cardio. :happy:
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Sorry I missed you all yesterday.,

Life's been crazy busy,for me here... I started the week great, working out hard everyday, but ended it bad, slacking on my exercise and calories both......:sad: and the scale showed it too,,, I was up one pound sunday morning. I guess i cant be to hard on myself... So today I started again..... back on track..... I've got to be good... In two weeks we are flying out to visit family I haven't seen for over a year, and an old friend we haven't seen in about 20. So I've want to look good. hehe:blushing:

AW CW was 146.2,,, will I ever get below 145??????

Good job Skywalker on your loss finally:drinker:

180500.png
  • skywalker
    Options
    Checking in...
    No change for me this week :tongue:
    Oh well, good luck, everyone!! :drinker:
  • Jax67
    Options
    LW - 209
    CW - 208
    GW- 180

1 lb off for me this week.

Skywalker keep on plugging at it, you will get there :flowerforyou: x
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    No change here. :noway: I am looking for the Scale Gods to smile on me next week. Hang in there Sky...you know our hard work will show up when our bodies are ready to let go! :wink: Congrats Jax! Awesomeness!!!:happy:
  • skywalker
    Options
    You're right, Fab! The Gods will smile upon us at next week's weigh in :laugh: Great job, Jax!!! Keep it up! :drinker:
  • constancemwj
    Options
    hi ladies,,,
    hope you all had a great week:flowerforyou: hang in there skywalker and Fabulous.. keep the up the work and it'll come I picked up a used stationary bike this week end at a yard sale cheep brought it home and cleaned it up and workout on it for 30 min and was shocked how many calories you can burn biking in 30 min.... it's a nice change from the walkingand running I've been doing.... and am excited about adding it to my exercise.
    AW,,, I was down 1lb this week :bigsmile: back to where I've been some many times before..... someday i'll get beyond this point.
    maybe next week, if I can be good long enought to get there.:laugh:

LW 146.2
    CW 145.2
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I hopped on the scale this morning, Mon., and it is down 1/2 pound. I am recording it for my self-esteem. I really needed to see it move...even a half pound! Good job Constance!
  • Jax67
    Options
    Well done Connie on your loss and your bargain bike! :happy:

Fabulous - great job!! Well done :happy: x
  • Jax67
    Options
    LW - 208
    CW - 206
    GW - 180

2lbs off for me this week - I am chuffed to bits with this but do think the 24 hour tummy bug that attacked me on Friday had something to do with it!! :sick:

Good luck to the rest of you this week :drinker:

Jax x