Sunday Successes

Options

Replies

• skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'm here!!! No change for me except that I was having some serious computer issues for a few days. :grumble:
    Still 174.
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Good Morning and Happy Mothers Day! :happy: (although i think it may be just in the UK)

Well last week was great, but really bad for my diet! I managed to put 7lbs on after celebrating my birthday and then going to Torquay for the weekend for a conference and dinner dance. I had no control over my food and lost control over my alcohol consumption! Oops :noway:

Well i know that not all of it was fat gain as the food was probably full of salt, so i wasn't too bothered by it.

On Tuesday i had to take the train to Bristol to be with my daughter at a hospital appointment, she found a lump in her breast. Thank fully it was a false alarm, she's ok :happy:

Whist there we ate out twice, more salt!

Well during this week i have managed to lose 5lbs of the 7lbs that i had gained. I am so happy with that, so.......

2 weeks ago - 210
    CW - 212
    GW - 180

That's a gain of 2lbs, i can cope with that.

Good luck to you all x x
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    All the same here. No loss, but no gain.

Jax: Happy Mothers Day in the UK, In the US we celebrate this day in May. Glad your daughter is doing well. That must have given all of you a scare. Traveling makes it difficult to stick with a program. I am proud of you for working hard to get settled back into your routine. :drinker: Here's to a great week!
  • skywalker
    Options
    Checking in. No change. Still 174. Happy Mothers' Day to all the moms across the pond:laugh: I know I mentioned in the skinny saturday thread that I had a great workout with my friend/trainer. Well, I've been feeling it ever since. I can't remember the last time I was this sore :noway: I seriously got my butt kicked :laugh: That's exactly what I need though. I'm not complaining.

Here's to a great week!! :drinker:
  • Rmparker
    Rmparker Posts: 2
    Options
    How do I join this??? Sounds great and I need motivation!
  • skywalker
    Options

You've already joined just by posting!! :laugh:
  • Jax67
    Options

Hello and welcome, just hop on board, the more the merrier :happy:
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Hi everyone,,,
    I know its late,,, but I almost forgot to post today

Jax Happy Mother's day over across the way.....and hang in there,,,,, When I go on a trip I always seem to bring back a couple of pounds with me....:laugh: and then it takes me a week to get back to where I was before the or more,,,, Im finally back to where I was before the Christmas holiday.......
    Welcome Rmpacker to our little group..... we are here for you:wink: I've found help from friends on here can make all the difference..... without many of them I would of given up long ago.....

as for me,,,,, I had a great week and worked hard...... Yesterday was a wonderful sunny day (felt almost like spring) So I found a trail and walked for 3 hrs... I figured I went at leats 7 miles... and ooooohhhhh did My legs feel it.... seem I'm not in as good of shape as i though:laugh:
    AW Im down a pound this week yyyyyyaaaahhhhoooooo!!!!!!!!!

LW 146.6
    CW 145.4

My goal was to be below 145 by next week..... Spring brake, and Im heading south again for the week....this time Im going to try and be really good,, and not bring back any pounds:laugh:

Have a great week everyone,,,,, and work hard....after today of doing nothing Ive got too
  • Jax67
    Options
    AW Im down a pound this week yyyyyyaaaahhhhoooooo!!!!!!!!!

Yehaww!! lol Well done :happy:

And great job on the walk, we've had lovely weather here too this weekend - hurry up summer!! lol
  • sboothe24
    sboothe24 Posts: 34
    Options
    Hi :) I'm new to the site and I'm intrested in joining a weight loss group. How do I look for them on here?
  • Jax67
    Options
    Hi,

You are very welcome to join us, we weigh in on a Sunday or if you look in the Motivation and Support section there are lots of other threads where groups of members weigh in together, just go and introduce yourself :happy:

Or, you could always start your own thread inviting others to join you, there are always newbies around looking for support the same as you.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck in your journey, take some time to read the stickies for new members they answer an awful lot of questions and give some really good tips, also don't be afraid to add anybody as a friend, we are all here for each other.

:drinker:

Jax x
  • Jax67
    Options
    LW - 212
    CW - 210
    GW - 180

Yay!! They're gone (the 2lbs i brought back from my weekend away :wink: )

I'm nearly at my next goal which is to get into the 14's - wish me luck :happy:

Good luck to you all and hopefully the newbies will come back and join us

Jax x
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Down 1/2 pound today. Doesn't sound like much BUT I broke through a "0." For some reason Mr. Scale is slow to cooperate with me. He is coming along though.....reluctantly! How did everyone else do?:heart:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    LW - 212
    CW - 210
    GW - 180

Yay!! They're gone (the 2lbs i brought back from my weekend away :wink: )

I'm nearly at my next goal which is to get into the 14's - wish me luck :happy:

Good luck to you all and hopefully the newbies will come back and join us

Jax x

Yah Jax! Good job girl!:bigsmile:
  • skywalker
    Options
    1 ld for me!!! Hooray! The strength training is paying off!!! :bigsmile:
    Great job Jax & Fab! :drinker:
    Good luck to everyone!
  • Jax67
    Options
    LW - 210
    CW - 211
    GW - 180

1lb on for me this week - my own fault, too much in my mouth!! lol

Good luck this week x
  • Jax67
    Options
    double post :grumble:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    1 lb down this week for me! That make 13.5 total! :blushing: I think my ticker rounds up...but it is ok with me! :wink: I think increasing my exercise was the key this week. I also did the Skinny Saturday Challenge yesterday. That keeps me focused for the weekend.

Jax, oh well...1 measley pound....could have been alot worse girl. You will have that off in a day or two....Have a good week!
  • skywalker
    Options
    I'm down 2lbs this week!!! Woohoo!!! I busted my butt all week and it was worth it! :laugh:
    Last week 173
    Today 171
    Great job, Fab!! Congrats! You certainly did have a Skinny Saturday!! :happy:
    Don't sweat it, Jax. You know you'll get back on track. Weather permitting, go for a bike ride or 2 :happy:
    :drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I'm down 2lbs this week!!! Woohoo!!! I busted my butt all week and it was worth it! :laugh:
    Last week 173
    Today 171
    Great job, Fab!! Congrats! You certainly did have a Skinny Saturday!! :happy:
    Don't sweat it, Jax. You know you'll get back on track. Weather permitting, go for a bike ride or 2 :happy:
    :drinker: :heart: :drinker:

Awesomeness! You will be breaking through that next "0" soon! That will be exciting!!! Way to go Sky!