Sunday Successes

Options

Replies

• skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Checking in... Still 170. No one to blame but myself. I'll keep at it though. Good luck, ladies!!!
    :drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    1 lb off for me this week.

LW - 209
    CW - 208
    GW - 180

Have a good week everyone :happy:

Jax x
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Sky: Same is better than up! Good job!
    Jax: Congrats on your one pound! It all adds up!
    I will weigh on Tues. but report back here. I have been more commited to exercise this past week. It is a good thing as we have been bombarded with celebrations...2 weddings, 3 graduations and a confirmation...in one week! We will be leaving for CO to see my son on Wed. Travel always poses a challenge. The lack of exercise and salt intake can do me in. I am planning on bringing my own snacks and being commited to workout with my soldier each day. I can't take him but I think he will be surprised at my new stamina! :) Have a great week you guys. Check on you later!:flowerforyou:
  • constancemwj
    constancemwj Posts: 290
    Options
    Well I guess its my week to be bad... I was up on pound this morning.. but like you said skywalker I have no one to blame but my self too... I work for the school dist. here. and it being the last week and all the graduations going on and partying I know I over did it so much that I didn't even want to log in the last couple of day and that add up all to a gain.... at least it's only one..This week I;m recommitting myself to workout everyday... and really watch what goes in my mouth too. so I can get back to where I was.....

LW 142.4
    CW 143.3

Jax great job on your loss :flowerforyou:

Fabulous great job on your loss too finally.... see, if you just hang in there long enough it'll come..( and keep working at it too) I hope you have a wonder time here in Colorado... I love living here. If you like to hike or explore. there's wonder trails and places to go to stay active. especially around the Springs area.... and the weather is finally turning nice enough here to get out.....
    As for me I'm headed south to NM for this weekend and next week... I too will try to be very good..... another holiday... we need to find safe ways to celebrate without sabotaging our waistlines....:laugh:

have a great week everyone!!!!!
  • skywalker
    Options
    OMG!!! 169!!! I can't believe it!!! :bigsmile: I'll probably be stuck here for the next 3 months :laugh: :tongue:
  • Jax67
    Options
    That's fantastic Becks - so very well done!! :drinker:

I put a pound back on this week - although i'm not convinced that i did really.... i went to a dinner party last night and we ate quite late soooo it's possibly that.... at least that's what i'm hoping :laugh:

Good luck to the rest of you lovely ladies - Connie i hope you are having a wonderful time x x
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Yeah Sky! Congratulations! Hard work pays off! Jax, I'm with you....give it a couple of days and the scale will bounce back. We are on vacation so I won't be weighing in this week officially. I will unofficially see what the damage is on Wed. I have tried to make good choices but always eat differently around my 22 year old son.That guy is into appetizers and 3 BiG meals a day. Oh well, back on track Wed! I have enjoyed trying out the eliptical in the hotel gym. Whew! It is challenging for me. Have a wonderful week all. Chow for now!
  • Jax67
    Options
    I weighed early this week as i'm going away for the weekend, i have lost 2lbs this week!

LW - 209
    CW - 207
    GW - 180

Have a wonderful weekend my friends and i hope the scale is kind to you all x x
  • skywalker
    Options
    WOOHOO!!!! nice job, Jax!!!
  • skywalker
    Options
    Same old, same old here. Like I said last week, I'll probably be stuck here for 3 months :laugh:
    Good luck, ladies!!
  • skywalker
    Options
    Just posted a thread for a 30 Day Shred group. Join in if you'd like....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/100268-30-day-shred-who-s-with-me
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Jax: Good job and hope you had a great weekend!
    Sky: Good job on holding your own girlie! Hey, you didn't go up like me last week! I am still witttling that down. Will weigh tomorrow and see if some of the 4 vacation pounds have gone anywhere! I will be checking out the Shred challenge. I have the DVD and need to dust it off!:laugh: I did buy an eliptical tonight and am excited about it. My workouts seem like weenie workouts compared to everyone else's workouts. I know I am a bit older but need to burn some more cals. Hopefully Sky will shred me down to my prevacation weight! Bring it!:bigsmile:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Oh I'm bringin' it, Fab!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Great deal on the elliptical! Good for you!:drinker:
  • constancemwj
    constancemwj Posts: 290
    Options
    Hi ladies....
    Just got back from vacation in NM, and had such a great time I stayed an extra weekend... It was my daughters birthday too.. couldn't leave before we celebrated it. but I know I'm going to regret it... I haven't weight-in sense I left almost 2 weeks ago and an afraid of the damage I did while I was gone.
    Looks like you all had a great last couple of weeks. great job Jax and Skywalker...
    Fabulous, I love working out on the elliptical.. I don't have one but ever time I hotel it, I always make time for a workout on it.. I know you'll love it...
    well tomorrow is back on track for me...I don't think I'll weigh myself until next sunday..that way I have a few days to reverse some of the damage I've done this last couple of weeks :laugh:

have a great week all and keep up the great work :drinker:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Prevacation weight: 163
    After vacation weight: 167
    Today's weight 165.5
    Down 1.5 I guess that is good....was wishing it would all be gone by now. I am pleased some of it is gone. By next week I hope I see the rest dissapear! Good luck all!

Constance, I feel your pain girl! But, we are not giving up! Back on track and doing what is right for me!
  • Jax67
    Options
    Well i am stunned ...... 3lbs off this week!

LW - 207
    CW - 204
    GW - 180

AND i hit my 3 stone target :drinker: :happy:

I hope you all have a fantastic week x x
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Well i am stunned ...... 3lbs off this week!

LW - 207
    CW - 204
    GW - 180

AND i hit my 3 stone target :drinker: :happy:

I hope you all have a fantastic week x x

Congratulations Jax! You are stunning!:flowerforyou:
  • skywalker
    Options
    WOW!!! Great job, Jax!!! :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:

Sam old, same old here, but I have to say, since I've added the 30 Day Shred again to my cycling, I'm feeling a difference in how my clothes are fitting :happy: No movement on the scale, but maybe I'll take some measurements later this week. :smile:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Sky: All that shredding is helping the inches melt away! Good job! I will weigh in on Tues. and keep you all posted. I am hoping to see a few more vacation pounds Gooooooone!!!! :wink: I have been kicking up the exercise notch a bit. I see that I have more endurance.....so something is working! Hope Mr. Scale cooperates! Have a good week all!!:heart:
  • kizzym
    kizzym Posts: 250
    Options
    sw: 180

today i will be starting my regular walking routine...meaning i haven't been on my regular walking route for quite awhile...PLUS it's a cheat day for me...so the weekends are cheat days...my walking routine is so close to starbucks and i haven't had starbucks since they had that special going on for the week or weekend of half price frapps...i sorta kinda wish there were coupons or a punch card for those...lol...buy so many and get one free after the punch card is filled...lol...i'll be smart and still check out the calorie intake of course by going online and see if they have a nutrition value and mark that down...even though its the weekend i'm still measuring my food and checking out the calorie intake