Sunday Successes

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Well... not surprised to see that I'm up a pound. I really think it's just due to TOM though. :grumble: I'll weigh in again around tuesday and see if I've gotten rid of the bloat by then. :tongue: I'm actually optimistic as I'm usually up 2-3 lbs around that time. Good luck to everyone and Happy 4th to all the Yanks here !!! :laugh: :drinker:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I will report in on Tues. I bet you will have good news by then Sky. You have been riding your pants off! Good luck everyone on your weigh-ins! Happy 4th of July all! God bless America!
  • constancemwj
    constancemwj Posts: 290
    Options
    happy 4th to you all,, We had rain here most the day, so all celebrating was inside today.
    But that's ok, I like the rain. and I'm sure we'll see lots of fireworks tomorrow night.
    Sooooo weigh-in, I'm up too today. Mostly because of my trip... I need to stop traveling. :laugh: and maybe I'd be aleast 10lbs lighter by now.

LW 141.4
    CW 143.4 up +2

I now have three weeks to be good and get back down. maybe into the 130"s I think I'll make that a goal. before I leave again on another visit.
    Fabulous and skywalker hope you have a good weigh-in on tuesday. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :drinker:
  • MorningRevelation
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    did you all make it through the holiday okay?
    I know I sure did! It was super hard to not eat up all the cake, but I did it!
    I didnt lose any weight this week... but I didn't gain any either.
    So I'm content with that.

I'm gonna work my butt off this week, gotta make up for lost time. lol!

Good job on workin hard everyone!
    Lets get a good week this week!

Meiya
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I have stayed the same....but I am not not griping. With limited activity and a sore foot I am happy I did not gain. I am thankful for MFP to help me stay on track and eat healthy. It would be very easy to gain weight with a cast on. I am determined to lose at least a little! Yay! :happy:

Here is to a super duper week to all.....hopefully we will all drop a pound or two next week! Goooooooooooooooo Team! (Former cheerleader coming out in me! :laugh: )
  • skywalker
    Options
    Good for you, Fab. I'm back down a pound. Guess it WAS just bloat :tongue:
  • MorningRevelation
    Options
    HEY EVERYONE! I'm DOWN 2.5 pounds this week!
    LAST WEIGHT: 234
    CW: 231.5!

Congrats to everyone whos come this far! The future only holds better things for you!
    I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEKS WEIGH IN! =]
  • skywalker
    Options
    No change for me this week:tongue:
    Congrats, morning! and great job on your walking ticker! :drinker:
    Good luck, everyone! :smile:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Has anyone else noticed...? This thread started 1 year ago today. It's our anniversary!!!:laugh: I'm down 16 lbs since then. Of course, I probably gained and lost the same 3-4 lbs at least 3 times over this past year :grumble: :laugh: Big picture... I'm lighter and fitter than I was 1 year ago today and if it takes me until our 2nd anniversary to reach my goal, so be it. I'm in this for the long haul. Are you with me? :happy: :drinker:
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Happy Anniversary to us all

I'm in it for the long haul Becks, i have enjoyed the journey so far and am looking forward to the future as a fitter, healthier me :happy:

Thank you to all of my friends on here for their unwavering support and butt kicks when needed :drinker:

On that note i am up 1 lb but that's fine it'll be gone in no time.

LW - 200
    CW - 201
    GW 180

Well done Morning on your great loss this week :happy:

Fab and Becks just keep doing what you are doing, we will get there in the end x x
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Has anyone else noticed...? This thread started 1 year ago today. It's our anniversary!!!:laugh: I'm down 16 lbs since then. Of course, I probably gained and lost the same 3-4 lbs at least 3 times over this past year :grumble: :laugh: Big picture... I'm lighter and fitter than I was 1 year ago today and if it takes me until our 2nd anniversary to reach my goal, so be it. I'm in this for the long haul. Are you with me? :happy: :drinker:

I'm with ya Sky! Keep that goal in sight....slow and steady wins the race! No crash diets for us...this is for good this time! :wink: Good job on maintaining Sky!
    Congrats Morning! :)
    Jax, you always inspire us!:blushing:
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Wow, I cant believe we've been doing this together for a whole year already. Happy anniversary!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
    and I think we're all lighter and healther too. I know I am. I looked back and started on here at 154. thats 13lbs for me. about 1 pound a month. :laugh: I think I'm like you skywalker, I know i've put on the same pounds a few times. And I'm sure I'll take another year to reach my goal weight. but what's exciting is my friends are now starting to notice lately that I've been loosing. And commentig too. I had an old friend call me skinny this morning. It made me feel so good about myself .:bigsmile: Even though I have another 10 to 15 to loose. AW, I was down 1 1/2 pounds this week. almost back to pre vacation again. I don't think I'm going to take any more trips this year. maybe I'll lose faster, :laugh: but then there's the holidays seasons to go through too... Oh well:ohwell: like you've all pointed out this is for the long haul. I've always liked slow and steady.

LW 143.4
    CW 142.0

Great job this week morning,,,, everyone ales keep at moving forward.:drinker: and have a great week all.
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    :happy: Good for you Con! Those vacation pounds are melting away! You ae doing great. How nice that your buddies are noticing! :blushing: That is a wonderful reward!

Here are my stats: CW: 161
    LW: 162
    I am so pleased to see one pound gone. I thought I would be lucky to just maintain with this stinkin' cast on! Without being able to do cardio I must say I am surprised to see the numbers go down. ...even 1 pound....Oh well, I'm taking it! :wink:

Have a great week all....so proud of all of you! We are all getting closer to our goal weight each day! Who cares if it takes another year......slow and steady wins the race! :flowerforyou:
  • constancemwj
    Options
    hi all,
    hope you had a great week,,,,
    quick check in, getting ready to going camping this week.
    Great job Fab. on one lbs. keep it moving.

LW 142.0
    CW 141.6
    Down almost half a pound. someday I'll get below this 140. but I'm sure I'll be back up next week.
    keep up the great work..:wink:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Checking in a day late... No change :tongue:
    Good for you con!!!:happy:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    :happy: Good job Con...I am with Sky...same here as well. Shooting for another pound by next TUE! At least I did not go up....whew!:wink:

Stats: LW: 161
    CW: 161

Can't wait to bust through to the 150s! Haven't seen those numbers in over 20 years! Have a good week everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • skywalker
    Options
    I'm trying something new... I'm going to try to wait a few weeks between weigh ins. I think that might be more encouraging, as my weight loss has slowed considerably. :tongue:
    Just checking in though and hoping everyone had a great week. :drinker:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Hi Sky:
    I can relate! :grumble: I think the closer you get to your goal, the more time it takes for your body to get used the new weight and then let go again. Just when I feel discouraged, a pound will slip away. I can't wait to hit goal. I am getting excited! Aren't you?!:happy:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Stats:
    160.5 today
    I saw 159.5 last week and hope to jump back down soon...TOM for me (TMI)
    Can't wait till my stinkin ticker is a single digit! Yay! Also can't wait 'till a size 10 fits. Need a couple pair of new slacks for school which starts in a week and a half....sure would be nice to buy a 10............we'll see......

My goals this week:
    1. Kick up the exercise a notch...cast is off.....foot and ankle are swollen and tender but it is time to get that back in shape. Have atrophy in that calf. It is pretty funny looking! Foot is sort of "Shrek-like" at this point due to swelling. BUT...toes are straight and bunion gone! Ready to incorporate some light aerobics into my routine....I have been the Pilates queen this summer!
    2. More fresh fruits and veges! I am now able to grocery shop! Yay! Went crazy yesterday so I am ready for a healthy week!
    3. Water, water water!
    Wishing all of our SS buds good luck today! Have an awesome week! What are your goals for the week?