Sunday Successes

Options

Replies

• constancemwj
    constancemwj Posts: 290
    Options
    hello everyone,,,
    hope you all had a great week..... and welcome kizzym,, (stay away from starbucks,, I've heard horror stories about how many calories are in their drinks.:drinker: )

great job Jax,,, on your 3lbs...its got to be the shreds that's working
    and also fabulous too on you bounce back.......
    hang in there skywalker it'll come too. I check out your 30 day Shred thread..:laugh: too but I don't have the DVD and am currently unemployed,, so I think I'll just keep doing what I'm doing here. even though its slow,, and I'm not going to reach my goal weight by next week of being in the 130's. (thanks to my last trip) I'm still losing. ssllllllloooooowwwwwwlllllyyyyyyy..:laugh:

maybe when I'm employed again the end of summer, I'll try out the 30 day thing..

anyway... Last weighin prevacation 143.?
    CW 144.2 so I'm up only one :bigsmile: I'm sure it was more.. but I've had 4 days of great workouts to rebound..

have a great week you all and great luck on your 30 day shreds..... keep me posted on how its working out so I can be envious :flowerforyou:
  • kizzym
    kizzym Posts: 250
    Options
    i had the strawberries n creme at starbucks with whip cream grande (16 oz) and it was only 360 calories
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Down .5 this week. Not much but at least in the right direction. 2 more vacation pounds to go!
  • MorningRevelation
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm back!
    I once was aka SimplyChaotic but had some... problems so I'm back and changed my name =]
    Good to know that I have been able to keep 10 pounds off since I left in March. Haven't really lost any weight...
    But I am on this one for good now! I had a real eye opener in the past couple of weeks that really made me change
    my mind about what I am eating and that really made me commit to this lifestyle change this time. I refuse to give up this time!

I won't weigh in this sunday as I just started back up on thursday. But Next sunday I will update for you all!

Current Weight: 242
    Goal Weight!: 1 42!
    Time I want to do this in?: 10-12 months!

I CAN DO IT! Thank you to everyone who has added me, i really appreciate your support!
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Hi everyone, hows the 30 day shreds going????????

I'm checking in early his weekend, because I'm off first thing in the morning on a another adventure, and wont be able to weigh-in.

Great job Fabulous on your lose this last week...

And Welcome back Morning we are glad to have you back,,,we're here for you. keep at it and you can do this.

I'm happy to anounce that I lost all my last vacation weight and then some this week yahooooooo!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    now if I can just keep it off on this trip.... I plan to do alot of hiking and walking all week ... Its the eating part that I'll have a hard time with. :tongue:

Last week 144.2
    CW 141.4

almost 3lbs.

hope you all have a great week and lose lots,,,, :flowerforyou:
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Good morning all, and welcome to Kizzym and MorningRevelation :drinker: :happy:

LW - 204
    CW - 202
    GW - 180

2lbs off for me this week :happy:

Connie, well done on your loss this week! Have a good trip :flowerforyou:

Jax x
  • MorningRevelation
    Options
    So I didnt think that I would weigh in today, but I got on the scale this morning and lost 1 POUND!
    which is more then I thought I would lose! one pound down! only 99 more to go!

Congrats everyon on there losss this week!

SW:242
    CW: 241
  • Jax67
    Options
    Fantastic result - Morning :drinker:

Well done and good luck with the rest of your journey :happy:

Jax x
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Good job Constance on getting that vacation weight off. Have fun on this trip and enjoy that hiking!
    Way to go MorningR! That is awesome!

Good luck to everyone this week! I will report my weight on Tues. Here's to a SKINNY WEEK! :flowerforyou:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    No change here, but I can live with that. Hoping that I'm just holding on to some water due to going over on sodium for a few days. I'll know in a few days. :laugh:
    Got in a great bike ride today and definitely lost some of the salt. Hoping for a smaller number next week!! :drinker:
    Great job to everyone who lost this week!!! :flowerforyou:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Here's my stats:
    Last week 165
    This week 163 -2
    Finally got the vacation pounds off. Took 3 weeks! yay!:heart:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Good for you, Fab! Wish it was as easy to take it off as it is to put it on.:tongue:
  • Jax67
    Options
    2 lbs off for me this week :happy:

LW - 202
    CW - 200
    GW - 180

Nearly in Onderland!

Good luck to the rest of you x
  • MorningRevelation
    Options
    okay so scary thing!
    I've lost about 4 pounds this week.
    I know weird and totally unhealthy! but its because of my couch / throwing up. I've been eating all my calories and then some so that I make up for them, and been walking at least one hour a day. Either way!

SW:242
    CW: 237!!!!

my first little mini goal is to lose about 18- 20 pounds in the next 2 months! (when my boyfriend gets back!)!!!
    i'm so excited!!!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Good for you Jax! It will be "onederland" soon for you girl!:drinker:
    Morningrev: That is awesome! You have been sick but you have also taken care of yourself. I know you will meet your goals earlier than expected! We can't wait to celebrate with you. Keep up the great work! :heart:

I will weigh and report on Tues. I am not sure how much a cast weighs??? I went through this in December/January with the other foot (bunionectomy and hammer toes). I am thinking that the cast only weighed 2 or 3 lbs. It sure feels heavier than that! :huh: It goes up to my knee. I am eating light and healthy but still don't feel up to exercise. I am only 2 days post surgery. :embarassed: Hopefully I will feel like moving a little in a day or two. I have my pilates video out and ready when I get some strength back.

Have a wonderful week all. Time for a nap here!

Sharon:heart:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Great job, Jax & Morning!!! :drinker:
    Fab, glad everything went well. Take it easy and let yourself heal. :flowerforyou:
    I think I'm going to wait until tuesday to weigh in. I didn't go way over on calories this weekend, but definitely did on sodium. I just want to have a few days to flush out the fluid retention. :smile:
  • skywalker
    Options
    It's tuesday and I've lost 1 lb!!! :bigsmile:
  • Jax67
    Options
    That's fantastic Becks..... way to break the plateau x x
  • skywalker
    Options
    Thanks, Jax!!! :bigsmile:
    I see your mileage ticker keeps moving. I'm trying to catch up to you!! :laugh:
  • constancemwj
    Options
    HI ladies,
    I'm back:bigsmile: , what a wonderful time I had it was so hard to come back to real life this trip,
    But with no scale or internet where we stayed, I didn't keep track of anything. and yes I put back on a few lbs. ( I'm not gona a say how many) but it wasn't as bad as I though. With all the eating out we did. I did try to eat healthy though and we walked, alot. And so I have a few days to try and get back down. and will report then...

Great job on everyones lose this last week.... so proud of you all. Keep up the great work all.!!!!