RED HIGH HEELS GROUP(WEEK 1&1/2)

Options

Replies

• JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

I just checked and the watermelon listed on this site does not factor in sugar, nor does the honeydew... so it's NOT 29g which I found LOW. :tongue:

I was about to start eating more watermelon...:laugh:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Ok so I looked I'm at 29g after lunch. How does one calculate if that is within or wayyyyyyy out?

How on earth are you that low? An apple alone has 17g.

You can change your goals display so it shows your sugars as well.

J... you are playing tricks on me... :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    I take it the quote feature is not working. It quoted nothing... but then again the message I quoted is also gone.:ohwell:

You moved to fast for me to fix my post!
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

I just checked and the watermelon listed on this site does not factor in sugar, nor does the honeydew... so it's NOT 29g which I found LOW. :tongue:

no kidding :love:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options

lol i was about to pack the kids up in sweaters and long pants head to the store and buy a huge watermelon and stuff it to my face hahahaha :laugh:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Yeah so bottom line... I fail today's challenge.

Oh and so you know, this is not a fruit diet I am on. It just turns out that's what my husband made me for lunch. I often have chili, soup or leftovers but I do LOVE tropical fruit!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

lol i was about to pack the kids up in sweaters and long pants head to the store and buy a huge watermelon and stuff it to my face hahahaha :laugh:

The good new is that melons do have a pretty low sugar content along with berries. If you have to have fruit, go with those. :bigsmile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    It double posted me. :ohwell:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

:laugh: giggling. So maybe we should all check that the foods we are eating today are properly logged in, including sugars. :wink: I may not be the only one seemingly within :laugh: if others aren't checking.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

The good new is that melons do have a pretty low sugar content along with berries. If you have to have fruit, go with those. :bigsmile:

hee hee..go for the melons...*giggle* I'm such a 12 year old at heart...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hasiangirl
    Options

:laugh: giggling. So maybe we should all check that the foods we are eating today are properly logged in, including sugars. :wink: I may not be the only one seemingly within :laugh: if others aren't checking.
    I;ve checked all the labels of my foods today or went online and checked the nutrion facts lol....im only allowed 24grams of sugar a day :(....soooooo i have 13 left lol
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

hee hee..go for the melons...*giggle* I'm such a 12 year old at heart...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's better to be young at heart. I carpool with a woman from work that is about 50. When she found out that my bf's last name is *kitten* and mine is Craven, she spent the whole ride home taking about hyphenating it to Cravin'-*kitten* and cracking up. :bigsmile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    I;ve checked all the labels of my foods today or went online and checked the nutrion facts lol....im only allowed 24grams of sugar a day :(....soooooo i have 13 left lol

I feel your pain! It's my personal goal to stay under my sugar for 7days starting today. The weekend is going to be SOOO hard.
  • hasiangirl
    Options

I feel your pain! It's my personal goal to stay under my sugar for 7days starting today. The weekend is going to be SOOO hard.
    oh u crazy lady....7 days?!?! 7 days without fruit?!?! :noway: *checks ur temperature* ....lol j/k u can do it hun!!!
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

It's better to be young at heart. I carpool with a woman from work that is about 50. When she found out that my bf's last name is *kitten* and mine is Craven, she spent the whole ride home taking about hyphenating it to Cravin'-*kitten* and cracking up. :bigsmile:

OMG lol lol lol lol lmao.... rotflol :laugh: :laugh:

You've got me too ....
  • Kityngirl
    Options

I would have LOST it!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    *feels a little bit like an air head...i just understood it* :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    *feels a little bit like an air head...i just understood it* :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

I would have LOST it!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, I did. My stomach hurt from laughing so hard. :love:
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    p.s. i'll blame the slowness on the lack there of, of sugar :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blushing: