RED HIGH HEELS GROUP(WEEK 1&1/2)

Options

Replies

• hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    ummm i cant seem to find it...does anyone know what todays challenge is?
  • samantha115
    samantha115 Posts: 371
    Options
    I need my new list so I can post it on my fridge.
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I don't think that Jess has posted anything in a while so no challenge I guess.

Katiebug- No we don't have a Bad to the Bone bbq here that I know of. The bbq that is all the rage here is Phil's bbq. I think I am the only person I know that doesn't like their sauce.:laugh:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Hey all,

I'm back at work today, suffering through. :grumble: My allergies are still nuts due to all the fires in our area.

I haven't seen a challenge either so maybe we should do like last week and help Jess out a bit by deciding on one ourselves. That said, I don't have any ideas as to what it should be. My head is still in a smokebank so I'm very unimaginative right now. Also, I can't really exercise because I find it hard to breathe but think we should have something of a challenge. I have also been looking for a new thread but haven't spotted one for this group so, I'm thinking Jess is incommunicado.
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    24 is a good show...i just bought season one and I love it...but prisonbreak is far better...and wentworth miller is f***ing HOT HOT HOT :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Which one is Wentworth Miller? Although, I think both the brothers on Prison Break are hot..

Ok Anyone have a suggestion for a challenge tomorrow? Maybe stay under your sugar for the day including from fruit. The max recommendation is 10% of your calories. I know that would be a challenge for me. Or eat 4-5 servings of veggies. What do you all think?
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I love all the red shoes on here, so I am adding mine! I am determined to have a good weigh in this week!! :explode:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Which one is Wentworth Miller? Although, I think both the brothers on Prison Break are hot..

Ok Anyone have a suggestion for a challenge tomorrow? Maybe stay under your sugar for the day including from fruit. The max recommendation is 10% of your calories. I know that would be a challenge for me. Or eat 4-5 servings of veggies. What do you all think?

Wentworth Miller is Michael Scofield. :love: :love:

And I think that'd be a good challenge, staying under your sugar.
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, Jbuerer, I like the idea of staying under your sugar. That should be a hard challenge for me :wink:
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge...I just wish I would have checked this BEFORE I got to work....I packed my lunch and snacks (apple, blueberries etc) LOL :ohwell: I will adjust!! :tongue:
  • hasiangirl
    Options

Wentworth Miller is Michael Scofield. :love: :love:

And I think that'd be a good challenge, staying under your sugar.
    he makes me happy :love: :blushing: lol....
    ok now where can u find sugar counts on things like fruits and what not?...because i only usually look at man made sugar type deals...
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Usually if you look up the fruit in the food database you can find the sugar stats.

This one is definitely going to be a hard one for me! I usually only watch my sodium but I will switch it to sugar for the day.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Usually if you look up the fruit in the food database you can find the sugar stats.

This one is definitely going to be a hard one for me! I usually only watch my sodium but I will switch it to sugar for the day.

I have mine display sugar and sodium. This is going to be a hard challenge for me too. That's why I suggested it. :laugh:
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    thats awesome i didnt even know u can do that...ok so do we just want to stay under what MFP allows us to eat?
  • samantha115
    samantha115 Posts: 371
    Options
    i like the sugar challange. sometimes i go sugar crazy. this is going to be a tough one for me.
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    u think we can do a sodium one this week? lol i prob in all honesty if i added all the salt i add to my food i'd be over by like 2-3k a day =/
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    oh poo i really wanted raisin and spice oatmeal with a cup of milk for breakfast today...but thats already like 25sugars =/ GOOD LORD!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    I know! I was going to have a sweet potato with cottage cheese for lunch and a nectarine for a snack but it put me over by 28g! :noway: Now, I'm having homemade enchilada and no nectarine.

The way you calculate your max sugar is this: You calorie allotment * .10 = 10% of your calories. Now, 10% of your calories/4= max grams of sugar you should eat. MFP doesn't adjust your sugar intake. I think it is always 30, which is the max on a 1200 calorie diet. For those with a higher calorie, the max is a little higher.

PS you could probably have spiced oatmeal. It's probably the raisins that have most of the sugar.
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    I know! I was going to have a sweet potato with cottage cheese for lunch and a nectarine for a snack but it put me over by 28g! :noway: Now, I'm having homemade enchilada and no nectarine.

The way you calculate your max sugar is this: You calorie allotment * .10 = 10% of your calories. Now, 10% of your calories/4= max grams of sugar you should eat. MFP doesn't adjust your sugar intake. I think it is always 30, which is the max on a 1200 calorie diet. For those with a higher calorie, the max is a little higher.

PS you could probably have spiced oatmeal. It's probably the raisins that have most of the sugar.
    yea MFP told me i can only had 24grams of sugar :sad: lol i guess i have to only have one fruit today... and max out my veggies *sighs* i never realized how many sugars are in everything lol
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    yea MFP told me i can only had 24grams of sugar :sad: lol i guess i have to only have one fruit today... and max out my veggies *sighs* i never realized how many sugars are in everything lol

Your max according to dietian.com is at least 30g unless your goal is less than 1200 cals, in which case you are in for a lecture.:tongue::laugh: